Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who says you can’t look good with wrinkles and lines?

I think the Queen for example looks amazing for her years, I met her in person a couple of times. I live in a place where plastic surgery is rife and actually makes people (again in my opinion) often look older and less attractive. I would much rather age gracefully than try and hopelessly hanker after my youth. Just my opinion but I think reflecting her true age and image would’ve been more successful as a photo.

I agree that Catherine would want to look her best. I just don’t think these photos reflect her beauty, class or individuality.

But maybe posed photos aren’t her thing. I hate them.
Just how wrinkled do you think DoC is?? She’s 40, not 80. When you look at other, more candid shots you can see she doesn’t have much in the way of lines and wrinkles. People age differently, it’s not always photoshop - some people are wrinklier than others but Catherine is still looking good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is anyone else's sick to death of the Meghan vs Kate stuff in the media?
Why can't an article about Kate just be about her with no reference or comparison to the dog of Monteshitto?

I'm also sick of Diana being dragged up pointlessly in comparison or hearing people imagining that they know what she would think 🙄

It's all such pointless crap.
I agree. Meghan should be treated as the irrelevance she is. She saw/sees Catherine as a rival but in reality there is no competition and never was. Smeggy was always destined, in the long term, to drift further and further down the pecking order (although she would briefly move up a place when HM passes. The 6s will start tumbling once the Cambridge kids start having kids of their own.) Catherine is a Queen in waiting. How did Smeg imagine she was a ‘rival’ to the future queen? Every time the media drag her into articles about DoC they are perpetuating that narrative but it’s nonsense. Catherine will be on the world stage. Smeg will be what she’s always been - a desperado, a scrabbling wannabe.

And it’s well past time they allowed Diana to rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Have the cali horrors Wished Catherine a Happy Birthday yet ?

Oh and they will never stopped talking about Diana as it is their meal ticket

Reactions: 23
Never seen this particular angle of TW's 'red dress'. She must not have ANY mirrors at Montishitshow.

Good grief. She really has no idea at all. Great shot of her underbite there too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just how wrinkled do you think DoC is?? She’s 40, not 80. When you look at other, more candid shots you can see she doesn’t have much in the way of lines and wrinkles. People age differently, it’s not always photoshop - some people are wrinklier than others but Catherine is still looking good.
She will have a few lines at 40 and I was just saying she didn’t need to have the photos so airbrushed. Or maybe she’s had Botox, as you’re right in recent photos they aren’t so apparent either. I don’t know, but she has had lines before which aren’t in the photos.

Disliking Meghan & Harry, but also having a healthy dose of cynicism about the rest of them is possible, the two views are not mutually exclusive. The Royal family live a hugely privileged life and have the best that money can buy. I just thought those photos did her no favours.

Sometimes the replies on here are like sugars in reverse.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On topic -Markle's sister-in-law's new photograph with Cecil Beaton vibe. I've attached a Beaton photograph of Nancy Mitford. Can someone please explain the dress? It always strikes me as very, very strange.
Inspired by Roman style, observe type of column behind.
In the past resources (artistic poses, anatomy displays and figural ideas ) didn't exist.
The painter had to look at ''something'' to draw, or paint so often it were statues of past times.
If lucky courtesans, prostitutes or servants would be used to pose.
Ignoring accurate commissioned works for Popes and similar.
Your dress style example:
Da Vinci's Salvator Mundi.

u0vv9ycleiyz.jpg

Niobe:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Her facial expression is often used to portray a repentant Mary Magdalene.

Juno:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

And the variations of her were used as every shepherdess Arcadian or otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She will have a few lines at 40 and I was just saying she didn’t need to have the photos so airbrushed. Or maybe she’s had Botox, as you’re right in recent photos they aren’t so apparent either. I don’t know, but she has had lines before which aren’t in the photos.

Disliking Meghan & Harry, but also having a healthy dose of cynicism about the rest of them is possible, the two views are not mutually exclusive. The Royal family live a hugely privileged life and have the best that money can buy. I just thought those photos did her no favours.

I think the one of her in the red dress looks like her head is a cardboard cut-out stuck on.
However, the red dress does fit her, at least,
Unlike the red dress and red trouser suit worn by that other Duchess.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Overreaction much? None of us have ever claimed the royals are above criticism, but it must be fair criticism. We don’t like sniping at them for the sake of it. I merely pointed out that Kate isn’t wrinkled, after you wrote a post about her wrinkles being airbrushed out. How do you extrapolate from that that we think the royals can do no wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Here the low resolution Kate from the web, meaning that the quality is bad, and that the only valid formats that maintain quality are the photographers Camera RAW, and maybe a png on maximum quality setting:
web:
FInQxt4WUAA-3Sl.jpg

And here is a very mild exposure modification:
FInQxt4WUAA-3Sl 15.jpg

Here the red dress:
AASzBza12.jpg

The pictures are not ''airbrushed'' for vanity and wrinkles, they are just not the HD versions which show every wrinkle, and for articles require more work, than any of the 3 photographs above.

Of course editing bad jpg's is a futile task as seen above.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
it is very difficult to navigate around this carnage and to do that I think there needs to be some lines to cross. Otherise we are looking at stupid, delusional and entitled middle aged men thinking with their cocks (well, thats hardly new is it) and some moral outrage over the general 'euw' of it all.

What is there beyond consent (legal and individual) ?
It's about 'ethics' - simply the choices people make. Its unethical for older men to pursue young women. Shame on those who think it's ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

BIB ... sugars in reverse?
You're right that the two views aren't mutually exclusive, but you can see there's a healthy dose of scepticism here about the RF if you read back?
Some people don't like the photos and say so, there's no mob adulation here like the kneejerk Stans - Kweene Good, Catherine Bad. That is where the danger is, not us, and it's not right to compare any reply you get on here to the hate-filled sugars. We try and investigate everything fairly and everyone's welcome to their views. As a poster here I've said I'm not happy about how the RF have handled things; there are others who are similarly worried and others who think the RF are handling matters well. For that alone, this thread I suspect is a rarity if not unique, pottering successfully along with different views.

I don't know if the photos were airbrushed or whether Catherine's had botox and TBH I don't care. The photos don't represent what she is to me but it doesn't matter. She's a great girl and in her shoes I'd have fallen flat on my face years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kate does have lines, but not too many. She has some on her forehead and some near her eyes, but they're probably not very visible when she's not animated or speaking.

If you zoom in and look carefully at the photos, you can see some. It seems to be the soft focus, rather than photoshopping that makes them less obvious.

Reactions: 30
Oh Hi Hi Hi. Yes I want to know who she is as well. I just followed you over there. (Kates Finger is me) I'm not there for the politics, just to give a big FU to Meghan. I love Ladybird518
Off Topic kinda: I've been trying forever to find a good avi. I find one, them I worry I may have usurped someones style here, so I keep moving on. I do think I finally found one (made one) fitting for my dislike of Meghan. She's american so I changed the finger Kate had out. In England, I believe the middle finger out means nothing. But in the good ole USA, the middle finger extended is a big fat duck You. Love how it's right next to Harry's All Time Blunder Diana's ring, that was his, but he gave it to Will for Kate.
Oh how Meg must hate that. But, it's a glimpse into the personality of the Ginger twunt b4 Meghan. That was a kind, loving, generous thing to do. (Let's not say in the back of his mind Kate was taking the Ring from him, ergo he was marrying her, but I'm no shrink) Maybe, when the china shards settle, and the marriage farce is over, that kind generous loving Harry will return.
In the Meantime, I imagine the blurred images, except for The Ring, to be a very subtle dig at Meghan. Lets face it, when Meg saw that pic, the ring is all she had to see And is there the slightest hint of a smirk not in Kate's mouth, but in her eyes. I think the ring pic was the magic bullet. God I hope so. Have we heard from L.A. yet today? I think this is the one they should hang in the museum. But that's just me. Harry and Meghan need to duck off. This pick tells me, Kate and all she stands for, is flipping the harpy the bird.
View attachment 977001

I noticed the ring looking clear but I had not noticed that middle finger!!!!

OMG now Im thinking of the Meghan and Harry card that showed Meghan's finger extended.

Now we have this with the middle finger extended.
Is it deliberate??

OMG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I noticed that Catherine's portraits were clearer in some articles than others.
I do like the side on one best, except Catherine seems to have a swan neck when you enlarge it.
May be they were taken from a certain angled as it depends how they will be positioned on the wall as to how they look to people in the gallery.

Reactions: 19
Oh Hi Hi Hi. Yes I want to know who she is as well. I just followed you over there. (Kates Finger is me) I'm not there for the politics, just to give a big FU to Meghan. I love Ladybird518
Off Topic kinda: I've been trying forever to find a good avi. I find one, them I worry I may have usurped someones style here, so I keep moving on. I do think I finally found one (made one) fitting for my dislike of Meghan. She's american so I changed the finger Kate had out. In England, I believe the middle finger out means nothing. But in the good ole USA, the middle finger extended is a big fat duck You. Love how it's right next to Harry's All Time Blunder Diana's ring, that was his, but he gave it to Will for Kate.
Oh how Meg must hate that. But, it's a glimpse into the personality of the Ginger twunt b4 Meghan. That was a kind, loving, generous thing to do. (Let's not say in the back of his mind Kate was taking the Ring from him, ergo he was marrying her, but I'm no shrink) Maybe, when the china shards settle, and the marriage farce is over, that kind generous loving Harry will return.
In the Meantime, I imagine the blurred images, except for The Ring, to be a very subtle dig at Meghan. Lets face it, when Meg saw that pic, the ring is all she had to see And is there the slightest hint of a smirk not in Kate's mouth, but in her eyes. I think the ring pic was the magic bullet. God I hope so. Have we heard from L.A. yet today? I think this is the one they should hang in the museum. But that's just me. Harry and Meghan need to duck off. This pick tells me, Kate and all she stands for, is flipping the harpy the bird.
View attachment 977001
I can assure you that the middle finger means exactly the same thing in the UK 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have to confess that I like the photos of Catherine. I'd hate to wear that red dress, but I think it works for the pose in the picture.

Yes, she looks slightly different to how we're used to seeing her in papped shots, but I still like them, and I think her hair flowing loose gives them a softness that counter the formal poses.

I also love the fact that the make up looks to be fairly minimal. A lot of the time I find her black eyeliner too heavy.
I agree, I think these photos are lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.