Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm so a member of staff rebuked a Duchess.

That tells you loud and clear how she is viewed by the people working "backstage."
No respect for her position.

In the tv/film and music industry if the crew don't like someone its usually because they are a tit.
Crew are not starstruck. If someone is a tit they all know about it. They can sniff out a wrong 'un and they close ranks.

And if a staff member did rebuke her, they must have been pretty confident they would not get into trouble for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hmmm so a member of staff rebuked a Duchess.

That tells you loud and clear how she is viewed by the people working "backstage."
No respect for her position.

In the tv/film and music industry if the crew don't like someone its usually because they are a tit.
Crew are not starstruck. If someone is a tit they all know about it. They can sniff out a wrong 'un and they close ranks.

And if a staff member did rebuke her, they must have been pretty confident they would not get into trouble for it.
What he said also shows what the staff think of Haznonuts. Sounds like they treat him as the village idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
100% this, she could have had so much for the sake of following a few little rules, and the grifting ho threw it all away.
She hasn't the mental capabilities nor breadth of scope to have taken it on . No sense of cause & effect either, etc.
She really is better off staying down at the twatter level, macdonalds, freebie walmart clobber, etc
It's all a bit sad really as people out of their depth usually lash out because they can't cope with responsibility or a sense of Duty ; he's the same.
Still- we can point& laugh 😅🤣😂
They deserve our contempt

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Hope you get better soon. I'm sending lots of lovely healing vibes your way. Imagine them as a beautiful blue/turquoise light surrounding you and healing you. Just make sure you do what the doctors say as well :LOL: 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is his tweet

'And we all know what
@PetronellaWyatt
is trying to say when she writes "a real British beauty". Imagine filing this and thinking it was a good article.'

So he's inferring that Wyatt is a racist

So it's OK for people to claim that Meghan had an American work ethic which was vastly superior to her British staff. Implying that they were weak, lazy, wanted to be coddled, etc. And that's just fine and dandy.

But not OK for Petronella to make a point in the opposite direction. That Kate has what people would recognise as very "British" qualities that Smeg lacks. Nowt whatsoever to do with skin colour at all, but general attitude and demeanour.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I've just been reading Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora. I'm never sure how much store to set by him, but in one of his recent posts he said he's heard that February is going to be explosive and it's something to do with the Harkles' marriage. Got to be worth placing a popcorn order, just in case...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This is his tweet

'And we all know what
@PetronellaWyatt
is trying to say when she writes "a real British beauty". Imagine filing this and thinking it was a good article.'

So he's inferring that Wyatt is a racist

We need to find a way of dealing with these situations when the race card is deployed when there is no racism evident.
The people doing this are creating division and undermining genuine cases where racism occurs.
It needs to stop.

I don't know how to fix this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
We need to find a way of dealing with these situations when the race card is deployed when there is no racism evident.
The people doing this are creating division and undermining genuine cases where racism occurs.
It needs to stop.

Agreed- People need to grow up.

Reactions: 26
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they can’t deny certain things happened and they’re trying to reframe it

I am four pages behind (again !) so soz - but there is a well established definition of bullying as opposed to someone having a bad day or being assertive to someone who just does not like it. Like gaslighting, bullying is often chucked around incorrectly (wait for me Tattlers !).

So bullying (like gaslighitng) has to be sustained - not a one off which can be put down to a hangover.

Sustained is not just multiple times with one person over a period of time - it can be over a group of people but still needs to be a sustained.

As I understand it, The Witch chewed through staff at a rate unseen in Royal Circles before (even with PA) and there were multiple examples with multiple people, some of which are witnessed, some of which can be shown as an email traffic (timings, demands, 'feedback').

For her lawyer to come out now and say this is insulting to those who were on the receiving end of it and our employment laws - she should be ashamed of herself.

To add, I wonder if the Megahn has threatened to spill some of PH's secrets if she is not vindicated hence the foot seemingly coming off the pedal by the RF ?

Apols again if this has been talked out on the next few pages.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I haven't seen this pic before and apologise if already posted. That trouser leg dragging all over the payment.
I understand she may have wanted them long to give the illusion of height for a slimming effect but WTF.
Could she not feel them dragging on the ground. It just looks so awful. Like she borrowed someone else's trousers so couldn't alter them.
After she had worn them I wouldn't want them back .....argh.

I have only had time to skim through a chunk of posts so not sure if these screen shots have been discussed.
My comments are based that they are all her and have not been photo shopped etc.
The third one isn't to surprising considering she is a crap actress but still had bills to pay. Yet she is a feminist (she is no Ruth Bader Ginsberg) so weird choice but we know she is a money chaser first and formost.
Second one, if it is a private snap that was released without her permission, is understandable due to sunbathing etc.
But the first screen shot just blows (excuse the pun) my mind. Plus the Beverly Hills 90120 BJ she acted in. Is she really that seedy? I am 100% accepting of anyone that wants to enter that career choice. But she keeps pushing to be perceived as being perfect, enlightened, virtuous etc Perhaps that's why she wants to control the narrative around her.
It’s a wonder she doesn’t go flying arse over tit in those trousers!

• Haha
  • Heart
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
I hope you feel better soon ! 🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It needs to stop.

I doubt there's any way to fix Scrotum-features and his zombie followers. 'There's no arguing with stupid'. Or, as my dear old Dad used to say "Bullshit baffles brains"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well Scooby Doo thought it was a good idea to release FF, he has no credibility when it comes to commenting on anyone else's work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've just been reading Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora. I'm never sure how much store to set by him, but in one of his recent posts he said he's heard that February is going to be explosive and it's something to do with the Harkles' marriage. Got to be worth placing a popcorn order, just in case...
I like the way he writes but he's promised big news in the past that hasn't transpired. He claims to have some inside knowledge and I guess he might have contacts that work for the Crown. He is very sceptical about the kids. I don't know if this is because he supports the surrogacy rumours or because he thinks they haven't got any children 🤔

He did write this in a recent post on Quora:
'Some rumours currently flying around are centred on the Markle’s marriage. I don’t know how people know, but February is going to be mind-blowing. At the moment it’s just a rumour, but a strong one.'

• Wow
  • Heart
What he said also shows what the staff think of Haznonuts. Sounds like they treat him as the village idiot
And we all know why 🤣

She hasn't the mental capabilities nor breadth of scope to have taken it on . No sense of cause & effect either, etc.
She really is better off staying down at the twatter level, macdonalds, freebie walmart clobber, etc
It's all a bit sad really as people out of their depth usually lash out because they can't cope with responsibility or a sense of Duty ; he's the same.
Still- we can point& laugh 😅🤣😂
They deserve our contempt
I've worked with people who've been promoted above their abilities and they've all been nasty cunts to work with.

So it's OK for people to claim that Meghan had an American work ethic which was vastly superior to her British staff. Implying that they were weak, lazy, wanted to be coddled, etc. And that's just fine and dandy.

But not OK for Petronella to make a point in the opposite direction. That Kate has what people would recognise as very "British" qualities that Smeg lacks. Nowt whatsoever to do with skin colour at all, but general attitude and demeanour.
American work ethic my arse! She was just a grifting bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hope you feel better soon Happy Lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It needs to stop.

The best way surely is to point out that those who declare "you is just a jellus racist" are the only ones bringing race into the equation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s a wonder she doesn’t go flying arse over tit in those trousers!
I wish and break her bleeding neck but probably her broomstick that was rammed up the Stoats arse saved her.

Two faced, twatting, twatmongrels of moronic , mindsets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They would be idiots to make an enemy of a powerful woman like Oprah, especially after the support she's given them. Of course most of her support was due to the racism claims but she won't want to be mugged off by them.
Yes and they just never seem to learn from their mistakes do they? They go galumphing through life pissing off anyone who really could do them a lot of favours all because they know best and won’t take good advice.
The Royals, the press and now add Orca to the list. These are just the main ones but there are others too.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Reactions: 28
I like the way he writes but he's promised big news in the past that hasn't transpired. He claims to have some inside knowledge and I guess he might have contacts that work for the Crown. He is very sceptical about the kids. I don't know if this is because he supports the surrogacy rumours or because he thinks they haven't got any children 🤔

He did write this in a recent post on Quora:
'Some rumours currently flying around are centred on the Markle’s marriage. I don’t know how people know, but February is going to be mind-blowing. At the moment it’s just a rumour, but a strong one.'
Yeah, that's the post I was referring to, thanks for finding it. He has let us down before, I agree. I guess I just really want it to be true ;)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.