Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am looking forward to Meghan's wellness book and to be honest I think some of you could show a bit more respect.
Wellness is really important and who better to guide us than ex-Royals, celebrities and influencers? They all have their own lived experiences and their own truths. Remember the book by ex-King Constantine of Greece? 'A study of colonic irrigation among the liberal elite'. The chapter on wellness retreats was ground-breaking.
I think we have so much to learn from Meghan, she is an expert on veganism, yoga and getting up at 5am to deal with emails. Personally, I am looking forward to the bit on how to get money without working because that would really help my well-being. I want to know more about libel trials, rich fathers-in-law and how to not pay for my clothes.
I am also excited that there will be a sequel to 'The Bench'. I hope it will be written in narrative verse or rhyming couplets, have lots of drawings and not too many words. Perfect. 🤩
I have a wonky table that needs a book under its leg 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Very interesting post Evangelina. From it :
"Computers containing the alleged photographs were apparently removed before Epstein’s home was raided. “Recarey testified that when the search warrant was executed, the house had been sanitized and the computers removed from the home,” the legal papers claim."

So as JE recorded everything, where are the films and photographs that feature Bill and Bill and other powerful figures? To me this is what the case is about, not PA or even VG - she was just the key that unlocked the cesspit and they'll want to keep the door locked for ever. I can't see this going to Court, and it might not even be PA who pays off VG.
There's a lot more at stake here than our Royal rabbit in the headlights and a girl who lost her way.
Possibly a bandwagoner attempting to get some conspiracy fame.
The pictures and computers where found.
The sanitizing looked sinister on the Island, nothing unusual in my book on the NYC mansion.
Somehow like art (on the walls)gets portrayed as a confirmation of pedophilia, while it was perfectly harmless.
The reality is that it will cause outrage among the majority, because the majority will not understand it as art, but a admission of certain ''preferences,'' and project its own values and aesthetics on it.
And that is the goal.

The media with their ''chalet'' story is doing what they always do, usurping the Monarchy, if not to topple it then to keep them in line.
Andrew could get any loan he want's, completely ignoring that the idea was to solve the case once and forever, so the chalet hogwash is just a subconsciousness reminder for the masses that ''teh evil Andrew owns a chalet worth 17 million'' and the outrage of the masses against him already increased .
Job jobbed.
Simply put, they could never find out that the chalet is for sale, until its sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If he and Fungus lost the York titles would the daughters be demoted from Princess? No idea.

He is an entitled scumbag who will never admit that he did wrong. He's 61 now isn't he? He can step back retire and play golf for the rest of his life in relative luxury. Not much of a hardship really.
I think they stay Princess because that status comes from being HM's grandchild from the male line. They'd lose the "Of York" bit, but now they're both married I don't think they use it any more anyway.

They'd lose out if HM (or PC in future) issued a new Letters Patent restricting Prince/Princess to grandchildren in the direct line only and removing the titles from those who already have them. Then I suppose they'd revert to Lady Mapelli Mozzi and Lady Brooksbank.

Not sure what they'd allow Fergie to call herself. Sarah Windsor, maybe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
“The story states that in February 2017, Markle had made up her mind, and had decided to move in with Prince Harry. It is unclear what Queen Elizabeth, Prince Harry’s grandmother, thought about their arrangement, but in general, the royal family is very traditional regarding living together prior to marriage.
It could be that the queen understood how serious Prince Harry was about his new girlfriend and didn’t want to speak out about anything or stand in the way of his happiness. Either way, the new living situation worked well for them, and by November of that year, the two were engaged“
So they were living together in KP for approx 10 months before the engagement - so she would have been left at home smashing plates when he went to the State dinner - and also plenty of time to take photographs whilst home alone !!!!

Healing love to all of you who are unwell and wishing you the speediest of recoveries - 🥰🥰we need all our Tattle family / troops fit and fighting ready for what this year is going to bring ………. @Nuttynana are the squad training hard in preparation?
View attachment 973685
Ten months rent free inevitably for miss markle I doubt she payed rent. She’s often lived with boyfriends I’m sure she just freeloads, like she does with clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 27
There are some strong indicators that Andrew is neck deep in tit because of her.
The day when he allegedly stayed at Epstein's Island (that is just a media claim,) but it is indicated that he had a one-nighter with a very pretty 36 years old there from the American jet-set.
The next morning he joined Sarah and the girls on holiday .
They are friends, and stuck in a series of very dumb situations.
She was connected to Oprah, Sunshine Sachs a d via debt to Epstein .
Robert Maxwell is Queens connection.
Ghislaine latter is Sarah's and her toe suckers connection .
And Ghislaine became the link with Epstein, not helped by the fact that Andrew ended politically tied with the American jet-set.
See Trump and the British Ambassadors in USA.
No, I'm not defending anyone, the events still suck.
See now, I could buy that theory. She's a dumb fat duck who loves the limelight. I could well imagine her up to her tits in the SOHO whorehouse clique waaaay back in the day, and as we now know (from smeggy)that's the doorway to hell. She'd think it all "well cool" and deem them honoured to have her royal fat arse in their group. I don't care that it isn't actually a whorehouse per se. It links trendy young things with drug habits and no brains with wealthy old blokes with more money than sense, so the results are never going to be Darling Buds Of May scenarios with cups of cocoa by the fireside while someone reads Pride and Predjudice aloud.
Any meeting place that boasts wallpaper covered in genitalia artfully disguised as flowers is focused on one thing and how to use it, abuse it, and make money or political impact from it.
I would not be surprised if all this "Stand by my man" shite is based on guilt, because she got him involved with them in a much deeper way than he intended. Randy would be a wham bam thank you ma'am type, whereas Fergie always has an eye for making a few quid.
It's too intense, too Mills and Boone for a woman her age to be publicly creaming her Bridget Jones big pants over a long lost husband. No, there is something more going on and I think you've nailed it Eva.:unsure: Guilt.

guilty-dog.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you think the Doxy uses lozenges for her deep throat antics, bet there are a lot of numb todgers in Hollyweird🥴🥴
Lozenges ?
How outdated, they are ahem, obstructive, also danger of inhalation :

Amazon product

Also numbing todgers is not the ahem..idea behind deep throat.
🤣

I love you, you are hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From the Express, based on Scrotie stuff.

Why should the US press have the same access as the British press to the UK's Head of State and working family members? Just because an American has married the 6th in line. :rolleyes:

Would anyone expect Biden to include the DM, The Sun and the Mirror as part of the White House press pack?

All these articles that Scrotie contributes to aren't working if he trying to repair her reputation. They're just reinforcing the fact that Smeg really made no effort to understand the RF or her role within it.
What the fudge. She does realise there is an entire Independence Day where the US got rid of British rule right? Why would another country need access to another’s country’s royal house that’s absolutely weird. It really really is all about her every time I start to forget how deluded she is I am reminded of this crap.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I think they stay Princess because that status comes from being HM's grandchild from the male line. They'd lose the "Of York" bit, but now they're both married I don't think they use it any more anyway.

They'd lose it if HM (or PC in future) issued a new Letters Patent restricting Prince/Princess to grandchildren in the direct line only and removing the titles from those who already have them. Then I suppose they'd revert to Lady Mapelli Mozzi and Lady Brooksbank.

Not sure what they'd allow Fergie to call herself. Sarah Windsor, maybe.
Ginger Whoreface of Windsor!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I for one am looking forward to Meghan's wellness book and to be honest I think some of you could show a bit more respect.
Wellness is really important and who better to guide us than ex-Royals, celebrities and influencers? They all have their own lived experiences and their own truths. Remember the book by ex-King Constantine of Greece? 'A study of colonic irrigation among the liberal elite'. The chapter on wellness retreats was ground-breaking.
I think we have so much to learn from Meghan, she is an expert on veganism, yoga and getting up at 5am to deal with emails. Personally, I am looking forward to the bit on how to get money without working because that would really help my well-being. I want to know more about libel trials, rich fathers-in-law and how to not pay for my clothes.
I am also excited that there will be a sequel to 'The Bench'. I hope it will be written in narrative verse or rhyming couplets, have lots of drawings and not too many words. Perfect. 🤩
Wellness my chubby white arse.
If that witch tries to tell me to drink naturally fermented cow piss or eat yak dung brownies I won't be responsible for my actions.:mad:
Just give me drugs I'll get there eventually.

1781d1ce4f82354737d039d--funny-cartoons-aunty-acid.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
From the Express, based on Scrotie stuff.

Why should the US press have the same access as the British press to the UK's Head of State and working family members? Just because an American has married the 6th in line. :rolleyes:

Would anyone expect Biden to include the DM, The Sun and the Mirror as part of the White House press pack?

All these articles that Scrotie contributes to aren't working if he trying to repair her reputation. They're just reinforcing the fact that Smeg really made no effort to understand the RF or her role within it.
Is it possible that Scrotie unintentionally outed Peg?
She wanted more access for US media?
Why?
She could expect that the US media would be more favorable because she is American.
The US media would let things slide because she is American.
If she is criticized the US media (what she thought) would defend her, because-American.
If the US media was included, she gets more exposure and more fame for her, which means overtaking other Royals in the popularity game(the one she believed is important.)
''Mr Scobie said the conversation “planted one of the first seeds” for Harry and Meghan to pursue independence.''
So the chase after fame didn't work out, and they bolted.
Nobody really predicted this, nope none of us here, leaving aside the 161 threads, good thing that Scabies confirmed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ginger Whoreface of Windsor!!
Apparently PA is fighting PC and PW's plans to slim the Monarchy, but at the rate he's going he won't be in a position to demand anything. He's always insisted that the Blood Princesses be given status but that's not been very successful as they don't do much and the whole family's tainted. I don't think they should be in the papers about where they're holidaying or how expensive their clothes anf jewellery are as it's a real turn-off. Not the girls' fault, but a low profile would be better and I didn't want to see them all staggering in the snow - especially as none of them fell over.

Daily Star reports rumours that Noballs will return alone for the Jubilee...

PS. Lord Chamberlain Decree that Fergie will be entitled "Fungus Of Frogmore". Sorted.
Where is our @YeltsinsTank ???

Fungus has written an AutoBiography, simply entitled 'Fungus' , under a Spanish nom de plume... Anyone want to take one for the team and read it...? ?... No?
images (4).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hello to all of you amazing Tattlers! Apologies that my sporadic comments have become even more sporadic. To be honest I've lost interest in the Harkles. I find I'm only logging in to see what the hamster protection officers are up to and how Nuttynanna's cat squad are shaping up. Along the way I am learning about the vitamins and lozenges I might benefit from taking; also shampoos - my hair seems very thin and lank lately... big hugs to Tatts who are finding this a huge problem. ❤ ❤ This Tattle thread has evolved beyond H and M, how wonderful!

Apparently PA is fighting PC and PW's plans to slim the Monarchy, but at the rate he's going he won't be in a position to demand anything. He's always insisted that the Blood Princesses be given status but that's not been very successful as they don't do much and the whole family's tainted. I don't think they should be in the papers about where they're holidaying or how expensive their clothes anf jewellery are as it's a real turn-off. Not the girls' fault, but a low profile would be better and I didn't want to see them all staggering in the snow especially as none of them fell over.

Daily Star reports rumours that Noballs will return alone for the Jubilee...

PS. Lord Chamberlain Decree that Fergie will be entitled "Fungus Of Frogmore". Sorted.
Whenever I read Blood Princesses I think of Harry Potterand the Half Blood Prince :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Greta Thunberg up to no 6!

Let's have a final push for the next week or two:

Oooh, there's been no movement for weeks, let's keep Smegzy on the throne she truly deserves - we'll gift her "The Grifter" :)

There is a concept used by Warren Buffett about people working within their "circle of competence" and that before investing in anyone or anything you should make she the management or founder ( or both) are very clearly speaking from within their circle of competence. MM and Hazno's joint circle of competence is smaller than a pinhead. Isually you can tell a person speaking well outside tgeir circle of competence when they start using big words and sounding officious or defensive. Elizabeth Holmes is why that concept was raised recently in a debate on what differentiates an entrepreneurial genius and a fraud. These 2 goons are frauds through and through
My other half always claims that people are promoted to one level higher than they're abilities.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Apparently PA is disagreeing with PC and PW's plans to slim the Monarchy, but at the rate he's going he won't be in a position to demand anything. He's always insisted that the Blood Princesses be given status but that's not been very successful as they don't do much and the whole family's tainted. I don't think they should be in the papers about where they're holidaying or how expensive their clothes anf jewellery are as it's a real turn-off. Not the girls' fault, but a low profile would be better and I didn't want to see them all staggering in the snow.

Bib.
That's media hogwash, they were not ''given status'' its their birthright, same as Wills, Harry.
Lady Louise and Viscount Severn have the same status, their parents chose not to use it.
Zara and Philip would have required in the past to be ''given status,'' but Anne and Mark rejected it.

Andrew wanted them to be working Royals because they were more at risk due to his position back then (which is valid) for their own safety.
Harry wasn't a working Royal and had security, why?Hierarchy?

Harry got security fuckfesting in Vegas, so why not.
He also had security for a certain time while abandoning the Monarchy, and leaving, being in the USA. Why?
He had security role-playing a soldier.

Also it can't be had both ways, if they have no pay, no working Royals, and no protection, then they are free to strip naked for Playboy in my book, or ski and have a life on their own with their husbands.

They owe the RF nothing then, unlike Harry who shat on the Monarchy and is somehow more ''valuable'' to the RF than the York girls who were nothing but loyal.
One really wonders about the plots and media plots if Lady Louise becomes Princess.
And the bile that will come up against her behavior or worse appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The birthday photo of Kate, for the National Portrait Gallery, has just been released.

Should be subtitled: And THIS is how you wear a red ballgown......

Screenshot_20220108-222039.png

• Heart
Reactions: 60
And the third one from Roya's tweet. Can you hear the sound? The sound of plates. Smashing. From a land far far away. #freepablo

FInQxt4WUAA-3Sl.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.