Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Hannahtracks #4 I’ll show you my nipples, my boobs & the infamous cameltoe, but who my Z lister boyfriend is - you’ll never know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Fudgecakes

Am I seeing things? Is that a baggie and a rolled up note? Looks like the story is gone already!

36EE04E3-D5C2-4BB9-AB0F-00E0B9C8A749.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Hill1994

D9355A8B-296A-44D5-8273-0289A05E1F81.png

No, it’s because cunts like you don’t listen to simple instructions and prolong this lockdown. Thick twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

guccigang

I miss the old Hannah with her cat stories and getting her steps in and trying to jump that bit of wall. I even miss her making her oats every morning. I hate the new Hannah.

Reactions: 29

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Can I ask why everyone found it ok to report her for breaking Covid regulations? A lot of people were messaging my protein etc about it. why don’t you have the same energy for her supposed drug use ? It’s her choice to put her life all over the internet. No, I won’t be reporting her to her work but I don’t care if someone does. play silly games, get silly prizes.

Reactions: 26

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Eeeesh, all this talk about her father is uncomfortable to read. Let’s just stick to why she’s a massive twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
'We did a lot of sitting and watching'

Coming from Hannah who was once overweight and a gym newbie. This is depressing. Anyone watching those stories who may be new to the gym or thinking about going, how will that make them feel? :(

Reactions: 25

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Not being funny unless she is hiding Tommy Fury from Mollie Mae on those pics nobody cares who he is….what’s with the big secrecy if your so proud of whatever he is up to today then show his fave. You are not a celeb Hannah nobody is going to hunt you down and ask for pics of both of you. Rant over, been awol for a while but she is still a class A dic*

• Haha
Reactions: 23

alliwantistruth

Although it's incredibly sad, I can't help but feel that this is why I hate the whole gym culture/lifestyle thing - the fact he was struggling so much because he couldn't go to the gym and have his routine (as the article implied), just highlights to me how dangerous it is to be so dependent on it, and how exercise addiction/disorders are real and it's why I don't like how Hannah seems to have changed from a bulimic ED to an exercise dependent one (as we've all mentioned before about how this is the same patterns etc etc). If her Dad also had underlying MH conditions I wouldn't be surprised if he had a disordered relationship too tbh

Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me if she was on the ole sniff ... her behaviour and mood swings even before all the stuff with her father was just bizarre at times.. I think a lot of these instahuns need to start crediting their dealer for their weightloss, rather than SW or WW 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bilbo16

VIP Member
So tired of people justifying sunbed use. How much more evidence do they need that they’re no good for you?

Reactions: 21

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I hate this shit. I hate it. Someone commited suicide because they couldnt go to the gym.

Thats not lockdowns issue thats someone who was clearly unwell pre covid and needed support. If not being able to go to the gym causes someone to commit suicide they needed help long before covid.

Also perhaps if people in gyms were acting as they should there would be no need for them to close. So we could easily flip that around and say peoples selfish behaviour has caused someone to commit suicide.

FUCK.OFF

• Heart

User111995

Chatty Member
It’s interesting because when she talks about using sunbeds, her justification is “I don’t do anything else bad”. But we all saw the rolled up £10 note and bag 🤔

• Haha