Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Ugh that april girl.. she’d be the one ripping your hair out in the spoons loo over a fight about the last WKD

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bishplease

Chatty Member
All will become clear soon enough… 😂 sorry hun but unless hes a fucking celebrity 🙄 drop me out!!!

• Haha
Nadia is getting right on my tits. Obviously I don't wish ill on her, I'm not that savage. But oh let's post a million selfies from hospital ✌ and beg for someone to bring McDonald's because the hospital had the audacity to serve a jacket potato and beans. No, it wasn't the most inspiring dinner but fuck me the NHS have got more on their minds than giving you a meal that suits you.
Also "I haven't got fucking Covid so stop asking me"...who the hell does she think she is? I bet most of them are actually concerned little lemmings but she just brushes it aside as of its a nuisance that people give a shit. 🙄

• Heart

josie22

Oh god she’s anti-lockdown. The petition she just shared a link for on Instagram is one of the most irresponsible things I’ve ever seen. We’ve just seen the biggest daily rise in Covid deaths ffs. And of course you can’t reply to the story.

• Angry

CharlieO

I’m sure they could do a drugs test, lots of employers can at random 👍🏼
I know for a fact that they don’t.

Whilst she is free to do as she wishes in her private life, her employer is very very clear that you represent them at all times. You sign up for it knowingly when you take a job there. She works with extremely vulnerable children. She has a big online reach that is not private. You only have to search her name and her Instagram comes up. She should know better. It will take two seconds for a child she works with (or worse their parents) to google her and either see something like that on her Instagram, or see the screenshots here. It’s not ok

Sande

If she really has to take and post those photos, please take it from a higher angle!! Is big Naz lying on the floor?

Also, she is the most boring account ever, used to like her when she would walk to her old normal gym that's wasn't below her at the time..or her Dad and chat on her stories, now her n Nozzle are a human centipede.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
387DBCD7-89EC-4319-BE7A-969D69E6BBDB.jpeg
3C2C68DD-8FBB-4A37-9F1E-489ACFEAB1CC.jpeg

There’s nothing wrong AT ALL with how she looks in these screenshots but it does just prove that the angles and poses they do themselves on their accounts and in selfies etc are absolute B.S!!

Esme

VIP Member
I don’t think any of them understand that the point of lockdowns isn’t to eradicate. It’s to stop the health service from becoming overwhelmed - if ICUs are full of COVID patients, where do those go who have car accidents/strokes/heart attacks etc
They’re all stupid meatheads who don’t understand any of this. If it wasn’t for their stupidity and refusing to stick to the rules to help everybody then we wouldn’t have to keep going into tighter restrictions/lockdowns. They need their heads slamming together. I looked at the figures earlier and what a surprise in November infections rates were down due to the lockdown so it does work! If they took one minute to check then they’d know that but of course they’re too busy “body building” and doing dry powder shots 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hannah’s dad was in a car accident and was cared for by emergency services. The same emergency services who are drowning now under the pressures of Covid and require lockdown to ease things so they can continue to care for people. I really do not understand HOW she cannot understand.

Geee

Chatty Member
She's ruining her own life. She knows exactly what she's doing.
You’d be surprised how many people who have addictions hold down jobs etc. Taking drugs doesn’t automatically make you a bad person. A lot of people in extremely professional jobs also take cocaine and it doesn’t affect their abilities at work. She’s a young girl who accidentally posted a pic of a half g on her table at the weekend she’s not posted a pic of her taking lines with a service user.

Reactions: 16

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Oh they definitely are, she said her daily routine involves making him his first breakfast while he’s in bed, then she does chores they she makes him his second breakfast 😏
And he told her to stop using the sunbeds as much. She should’ve told him to stop sniffing coke so much 😅

• Haha

queenpee21

Did anyone see on her live last night they were playing never have I ever and someone sent in 'never have I ever broken lockdown rules' 😂😂😂

• Haha

NR88

I just don't get the "we are bodybuilders" narrative.

Her friend, the "coach", had poor form and spots/mentors Hannah while she too performs the exercises in a way that could cause real damage. Neither have had any physical changes like body builder in training have and the friend (Nozkeane?) doesn't appear to be in good shape at all.

Not body shaming and couldn't really care less but it's the way they promote themselves, their build and their workouts that just doesnt sit right with me.

They need a proper (law abiding and clean) gym and to work with properly qualified trainers. Instagram has a lot to answer for letting anyone do an online course then promote themselves as a trainer/coach. Imagine the plans they are sending out to their insta groupies 🙈

I couldn't care less about them gyming it on Christmas day or what have you but I do care about them breaking lockdown for their own selfish reasons. It's very sad that Hannah lost her dad and the majority as struggling in one way or another because of covid restrictions. However shes not the only person to have tragically lost someone this year and it really, really upsets and annoys me that not only are they breaking the law but they are flouting it all over instagram. It's disgusting.

I'm also really disappointed that My Protein havent at least put Hannah on a "time out" as a "brand ambassador" because she is not a good example at all. I'll never buy from them again because of their relatio ship with Hannah.

I want lockdown over with and it's not because of people like Hannah who do what they want and break the rules to please themselves.

Sorry for the rant 😳 just so fed up of people like hannah making everything 100x harder for everyone else doing what needs done to get this mess sorted.

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
And the victim of his attack was left with permanent brain damage…. Horrendous!!! I wonder what her dad would say!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Esme

VIP Member
I can’t say I’m surprised. She seems like she’s been hiding things and has been off the rails for a while. This, the excessive working out, the sun beds, she just seems so reckless with her health and life. I thought when noz lived with her they always seemed unnaturally high and insane, but who knows when the habit started.

NR88

I don't understand My Protein standing by her.

They have literally hundreds of "brand ambassadors" from athletes and trainers to people who work out by themselves/for fun.

They don't need Hannah in any way yet have decided that's the hill to die on.

She publically flouts lockdown and clearly thinks it's funny based on her reply to the decorator comment.

It's her mentality that gets me. If you are of a mind to break lockdown that's who you are but to also go ahead and upload it onto social media?

I'm sure the n word has slipped out rapping along thinking you're the next Kendrick Lamar but again it's the mentality to upload that and share it. Even more so given the (much needed and overdue) light shone on certain behaviours via BLM this year.

I don't mean this as a bitchy comment but constantly displaying camel toe when showing off leggings is not a good look for a brand. I have MP leggings, they all fit brilliantly and are comfortable so I highly doubt it's a design fault but it is highly off putting to see them displayed as she does.

She is making MP look bad and they themselves are looking bad by sticking with her through all of her law breaking. It doesnt need to be a big drama or even permanent. Maybe one day Hannah will see the light and stop with her latest gym; its it like consistency is a strength of hers.

What I dont understand either is why she puts all that she does out there. All for blue tick that she asked for? That just blows my mind. Why can't people just love their lives for themselves without needing constant attention but i digress.