Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I couldn’t see it but if you press and hold the movie file, it will say ‘download’. That’s how I was able to view it.

AND YES. Her mate said the N word

I wonder what her employers would say?
Oh wow 😳 just ... actually i got no words

Reactions: 3
Do you know what I find really ironic? She claims lockdown doesn’t work, breaks the rules, still goes to the gym, doesn’t socially distance but wears a mask in the shopping centre??
It seems those who do the above also refuse to wear masks as they believe it’s all a conspiracy. At least they actually do wear masks as I think it’s disgusting when people don’t, but it doesn’t match up 😏
Happy birthday Han, hope MP get sick of us complaining about you and you get sacked off 🤪✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what I find really ironic? She claims lockdown doesn’t work, breaks the rules, still goes to the gym, doesn’t socially distance but wears a mask in the shopping centre??
It seems those who do the above also refuse to wear masks as they believe it’s all a conspiracy. At least they actually do wear masks as I think it’s disgusting when people don’t, but it doesn’t match up 😏
Happy birthday Han, hope MP get sick of us complaining about you and you get sacked off 🤪✌🏻
She wears a mask in the supermarket/shopping centres because she can't just block the people in there who call her out. Not because she gives a tit about spreading her nasty little germs.

Reactions: 12
Ah the adventures of pancake ass and the dropped lasagne make me sad, they live such pathetic little lives.

• Haha
No post from thefatthief about horrid Han's birthday. I just thought they'd drifted with Hannah rimming Noz's arse but that suggests there's more to it 🤔

Did anyone see on her live last night they were playing never have I ever and someone sent in 'never have I ever broken lockdown rules' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand My Protein standing by her.

They have literally hundreds of "brand ambassadors" from athletes and trainers to people who work out by themselves/for fun.

They don't need Hannah in any way yet have decided that's the hill to die on.

She publically flouts lockdown and clearly thinks it's funny based on her reply to the decorator comment.

It's her mentality that gets me. If you are of a mind to break lockdown that's who you are but to also go ahead and upload it onto social media?

I'm sure the n word has slipped out rapping along thinking you're the next Kendrick Lamar but again it's the mentality to upload that and share it. Even more so given the (much needed and overdue) light shone on certain behaviours via BLM this year.

I don't mean this as a bitchy comment but constantly displaying camel toe when showing off leggings is not a good look for a brand. I have MP leggings, they all fit brilliantly and are comfortable so I highly doubt it's a design fault but it is highly off putting to see them displayed as she does.

She is making MP look bad and they themselves are looking bad by sticking with her through all of her law breaking. It doesnt need to be a big drama or even permanent. Maybe one day Hannah will see the light and stop with her latest gym; its it like consistency is a strength of hers.

What I dont understand either is why she puts all that she does out there. All for blue tick that she asked for? That just blows my mind. Why can't people just love their lives for themselves without needing constant attention but i digress.

Reactions: 16
I did reply to that saying “I’m in tier 4 but restrictions to travelling doesn’t seem to be an issue for you though does it” which she promptly deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came here for the bants. Not disappointed 🥞🥞 I'm all seriousness though, she isn't well. Before her dad died I read a thread here about her having manic behaviour, I think she's going through a manic episode due to the death of her dad, breakdown of her relationship, not working on her eating disorder, she's just a tit show tbh. And that annoying new bestie, probably moved in so she can pay her rent and buy her daily Costas now she clearly isn't working the job she once proclaimed to love. She needs to go back to work, get some focus that isn't toxic to her mentality and ditch these meat head mates. She looks awful tbh. I loved the old Hannah who spent her lunch break in Primark and posted cute outfits, healthy mind and body content. Hopefully MP drop her and she has a bump back down to earth. She needs it

Reactions: 20
I hate this tit. I hate it. Someone commited suicide because they couldnt go to the gym.

Thats not lockdowns issue thats someone who was clearly unwell pre covid and needed support. If not being able to go to the gym causes someone to commit suicide they needed help long before covid.

Also perhaps if people in gyms were acting as they should there would be no need for them to close. So we could easily flip that around and say peoples selfish behaviour has caused someone to commit suicide.

duck.OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.