Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a twit if she was vegan for the ethics she would never have switched back. Purely to limit calories and be plant based however it requires aloy to actually get the right balance without meat.

Reactions: 7
Do you think BM is motivated/spurred on doing her driveway workouts because of Hannah’s body and gym lifestyle? She will be jealous of her boob job too as she wants one and has said that’s what she wants from Scott for her 40th 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think BM is motivated/spurred on doing her driveway workouts because of Hannah’s body and gym lifestyle? She will be jealous of her boob job too as she wants one and has said that’s what she wants from Scott for her 40th 😂
There is a new thred for BM, come on over 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t think they were that close anymore?
Also, how clique to get a boob job from your husband for your 40th! Is it his money and her money?? Very stepford housewife! We have a joint account and it all goes in the one account, if my husband was to buy me a boob job, it would be from ‘our’ money, not ‘his’.

Reactions: 5
It does make me laugh how she claims that she was never preachy about being vegan or tried to tell people/make them feel guilty for what they were eating. Very short memory there, Hannah. 😂
This!!!

Just own it and move on. It's the lies

I dont think anyone really cares what she eats. Personally I was veggie for years and played around with veganism. It really messed with my head because I educated myself (with biased materials) about the dairy industry and the guilt I felt was huge.

Perhaps it's part of Hannah's personality that she is 100% and 100mph at every new thing she decides to pursue.

As other posters have said shes been through a lot and she had to do what right for her. I couldnt care less about her love of meat but it does iek me her claims to have never been preachy or judgey.

She judged her OH and meat eaters soooooo hard.

She either has to own up and move on or just shut up. As is her right she hand picks what questions to answer so why keep picking the vegan questions? Just let it be or be honest.

"I never judged anyone"...I'm sure that there are screenshots out there!

Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before but her form is atrocious. She’s not really a good advert for her trainer 🙈

Reactions: 8
Am I seeing things? Is that a baggie and a rolled up note? Looks like the story is gone already!

36EE04E3-D5C2-4BB9-AB0F-00E0B9C8A749.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.