Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know her dad had a stroke while driving and crashed his car. Luckily he survived and no one else was injured but its very very scary to think anything like that can just happen.

Reactions: 7
It’s a very fast stretch of road where he crashed. That’s not to say he was speeding at all but unfortunately a few people have lost their lives on that same road.

Reactions: 6
“I love it when my weights clank together because they’re so heavy”

No, they’re made from metal, you thick bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would take her time when lifting weights, especially the lat pull down - has she got dinner in the oven or something? 🤣

Reactions: 9
How sad, no wonder she’s so anti lockdown I think I would be too in her position.

I guess this possibly explains some of her behaviours. I feel for her having read this, and hope she's able to move her life on soon.
This is very sad to read. I hadnt even considered the idea of suicide. I remember Hannah saying at the time that her dad was very paranoid about covid and it sounds like the whirlwind of the media at this stage got too much for him and had left him feeling out of control. I remember feeling the same at the time - that first month when things started to spin i also felt scared and uncertain as no one seemed to know what we were dealing with. I feel sad for the family - death is one thing. Death by suicide is another ball game altogether.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I guess this possibly explains some of her behaviours. I feel for her having read this, and hope she's able to move her life on soon.
Me too! I didn't even consider suicide. I thought it was just accident. Losing someome to suicide is a different scenario entirely.

Although it's incredibly sad, I can't help but feel that this is why I hate the whole gym culture/lifestyle thing - the fact he was struggling so much because he couldn't go to the gym and have his routine (as the article implied), just highlights to me how dangerous it is to be so dependent on it, and how exercise addiction/disorders are real and it's why I don't like how Hannah seems to have changed from a bulimic ED to an exercise dependent one (as we've all mentioned before about how this is the same patterns etc etc). If her Dad also had underlying MH conditions I wouldn't be surprised if he had a disordered relationship too tbh

Reactions: 23
That’s terrible, from a forensic perspective how can they be sure it’s suicide? Just seems quite a broad brush. And an unreliable way to do it - sorry if that sounds really insensitive to anyone. There will obviously be a lot of forensic evidence not included in the reporting

Reactions: 8

OMG I never thought it would be suicide! So so sad. Awful for everyone concerned especially her poor Dad who saw this as his only option.

Although it's incredibly sad, I can't help but feel that this is why I hate the whole gym culture/lifestyle thing - the fact he was struggling so much because he couldn't go to the gym and have his routine (as the article implied), just highlights to me how dangerous it is to be so dependent on it, and how exercise addiction/disorders are real and it's why I don't like how Hannah seems to have changed from a bulimic ED to an exercise dependent one (as we've all mentioned before about how this is the same patterns etc etc). If her Dad also had underlying MH conditions I wouldn't be surprised if he had a disordered relationship too tbh
I think most of not all bodybuilders have food/body issues. For a man of his age (my Dad is a similar age) he may not have felt able to speak about his mental health issues. I have panic disorder and as much as my Dad tries to understand he doesn’t get why I can’t just ‘not think about it’.

This is so sad to see, never would have considered that he intended to take his own life. Just goes to show that you can have a good group around you willing to put their life on hold to help you and you can still feel like there’s no other option 😔

Reactions: 5
It's sad about her dad but personally I think this makes it worse how she's acting and breaking the rules. People breaking the rules causes a wider spread causing higher infections rate and longer lockdowns leading to an even bigger increase in mental health issues and suicides. So she's only adding to the problem.

Reactions: 13
This is all so sad. Just really brings it home how easily someone can hide that their feeling so low. He had a lovely family, a great job, a hobby he enjoyed and loved. So sad!

It's sad about her dad but personally I think this makes it worse how she's acting and breaking the rules. People breaking the rules causes a wider spread causing higher infections rate and longer lockdowns leading to an even bigger increase in mental health issues and suicides. So she's only adding to the problem.
I think some of the gyms have been great at social distancing. The gym I went to had 5 ple max per session. You had to book online and scan yourself in. No bags/towels on the gym floor. No working with a partner. 30 mins between sessions for cleaning. However, some gyms have took the piss and have not done any social distancing. I think she was championing the mental health card because she knew her Dad was struggling (or already knew what the outcome was going to be). If she (and other gym members at the gym she went to) socially distanced then they might have been able to stay over longer.

Reactions: 8
I think some of the gyms have been great at social distancing. The gym I went to had 5 ple max per session. You had to book online and scan yourself in. No bags/towels on the gym floor. No working with a partner. 30 mins between sessions for cleaning. However, some gyms have took the piss and have not done any social distancing. I think she was championing the mental health card because she knew her Dad was struggling (or already knew what the outcome was going to be). If she (and other gym members at the gym she went to) socially distanced then they might have been able to stay over longer.
It's not just the gym thing she's done though, she's not only spent a lot of time with her family (which is understandable) but various different friends, no social distancing, moved one of them in with her, took a million trips all over the country and illegally went to Wales etc. Total unnecessary behaviour, and at the end of the day she's not the only person who's lost a loved one during this. Yet millions of people have managed to stick by the rules. My family member and her husband both died 2 days a part in December, they had grown up kids and not one of them nor anyone else in our family has decided to flout the lockdown rules on a regular basis because we aren't dicks and we realise that our actions have consequences. I know everyone deals with grief differently but in my opinion she is using grief as an excuse to behave crappy. And it seems she's being enabled by her god awful friends, who don't have the excuse of a dead dad as a reason for selfishly breaking the rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's not just the gym thing she's done though, she's not only spent a lot of time with her family (which is understandable) but various different friends, no social distancing, moved one of them in with her, took a million trips all over the country and illegally went to Wales etc. Total unnecessary behaviour, and at the end of the day she's not the only person who's lost a loved one during this. Yet millions of people have managed to stick by the rules. My family member and her husband both died 2 days a part in December, they had grown up kids and not one of them nor anyone else in our family has decided to flout the lockdown rules on a regular basis because we aren't dicks and we realise that our actions have consequences. I know everyone deals with grief differently but in my opinion she is using grief as an excuse to behave crappy. And it seems she's being enabled by her god awful friends, who don't have the excuse of a dead dad as a reason for selfishly breaking the rules.
Totally true, she just posts about the gym saving peoples mental health. She should have formed a bubble with one other person if she wanted to be with a friend or be part of her Dads bubble. She doesn’t seem to mention her Mum that much although I’m sure her Mum is also on her own. She carried on as normal mixing with everyone. I’d love to see family and friends but would rather just stick to the rules and hope this is all over soon.

Reactions: 5
That’s terrible, from a forensic perspective how can they be sure it’s suicide? Just seems quite a broad brush. And an unreliable way to do it - sorry if that sounds really insensitive to anyone. There will obviously be a lot of forensic evidence not included in the reporting
In simple terms you rule out other possibilities. No medical episode, no mechanical failure, no alcohol, drugs or toxins in the bloodstream. Also other indicators...he took his wife's car (a Nissan Leaf I think) as his car (a Ford Ranger) was big and chunky and likely to survive an impact, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

When you look at the balance of evidence suicide is, sadly, the logical and reasonable outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.