Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry everyone - i completely missed @Hill1994 thread suggestion from Saturday whose suggestion was :-

Hannah_Tracks #3: Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

As well as @Countrybumpkingirl and @Here to hate for the thread title - i am unable to fit the entire title in the subject line . So in full here it is:-

"ignoring the rules to hang around with some tools, oozing so much class with her flat pancake arse"

Recap -

Hannah ignored the inital lockdown and carried on having secret rendevous meetings with family members.
Spent a lot of time sharing her porridge , banana and peanut butter breakfasts daily
Had a daily task list which included 15,000 steps a day, drink 4 litres of water etc etc
Sadly her father passed away unexpectedly during the first lockdown - Hannah (understandably went awol from IG for a while)
Lots of selfies with Hannah wearing active wear from My Protein - nipples and camal toe optional.
Lots of flouting of the Tier/Lockdown/Social distancing guidelines by travelling up and down the country to workout in random gyms with meat heads
Multiple complaints to my protein about said rule flouting with little success ( Hannah still appears to be a MP ambassador).

think that more less sums up? let me know if i need to add anything in :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You aren’t an idiot 😘 Clearly I’m just desperate to get camel toe in the thread title 🤣
Thank you 🙂

Why is she wearing the curve range ( suggests it’s plus size yet she is clearly not ). I also think it’s a pretty ugly set tbh.

I wonder what happened with MP? Did they even say anything to her? Or have they just dismissed peoples comments about the rule flouting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you 🙂

Why is she wearing the curve range ( suggests it’s plus size yet she is clearly not ). I also think it’s a pretty ugly set tbh.

I wonder what happened with MP? Did they even say anything to her? Or have they just dismissed peoples comments about the rule flouting?
I thought this too but it’s not it only goes to a 16-18

Reactions: 5
Who wants to tell her she isn't smiling?!?
self indulgent idiot. That's correct hannah, as much as you'd like to control people YOU can't. Actions speak louder than words so despite your best efforts at pulling the wool over everyone's eyes
.. People are finally seeing the real you. It was only a matter of time really.

I'm amazed it's taken this long she's always been an arrogant cow, all because she lost a few lbs and applied for a blue tick 😄🖕

Reactions: 14
Hi Hannah 👋👋

If you don't want people commenting on your rather shite form... guess what!?!? It is very simple.. don't post it or do it right the first time 💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She genuinely puts me in foul form, she’s a real Debbie downer. U can clearly see now how bad her eating disorder was. Look how much fluid is gathering in her face and around her tummy/hips! I doubt she will make stage 2021 as her body needs time to adjust after 12-18 months of restrictions!! Apart of me really feels for her she seems like she’s fighting demons (even before her dad passed) but it’s just coming across very bitter and self absorbed

Reactions: 12
Yet more videos of her bouncing and slamming around the weights. Her knees locking on that leg press puts me on edge as someone with osteo-arthritis. It’s not worth showing off pushing too hard to your chav mates if your knees and hips crumble in a few years

Reactions: 11
Gosh her form is so bad! I’m no expert but it looks terrible.

Reactions: 6
If you can’t hit depth with a squat wedge and a smith machine you want to be working on mobility not ego lifting with a booty band on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her ass posed picture on her Instagram stories is horrendous, it’s not attractive at all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.