Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s a coke head. I’ve dabbled, a lot have, so each to their own. Well, at least we know how she’s kept the weight off. Not just hard work dieting and training if you have a few lines of slim fast now and then. Again, at least be transparent about your weight loss 😛

Reactions: 12
Why does she actually have a package?!
Maybe the roids hit a different space other than her biceps! A pubic mound is supposed to be a leisurely stroll into the garden of Eden, not a trek up everest and back! Do we know which borough she works for? Maybe someone needs to send this and see what they think of employing a coke head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the roids hit a different space other than her biceps! A pubic mound is supposed to be a leisurely stroll into the garden of Eden, not a trek up everest and back! Do we know which borough she works for? Maybe someone needs to send this and see what they think of employing a coke head.
You’re joking right? It’s fine to have opinions about her here. It’s something else to send that picture to her employer. It might have been his for all we know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Does her insta bother you that much you want to ruin her life?

Reactions: 9
She's ruining her own life. She knows exactly what she's doing.
You’d be surprised how many people who have addictions hold down jobs etc. Taking drugs doesn’t automatically make you a bad person. A lot of people in extremely professional jobs also take cocaine and it doesn’t affect their abilities at work. She’s a young girl who accidentally posted a pic of a half g on her table at the weekend she’s not posted a pic of her taking lines with a service user.

Reactions: 16
I think her work would need more evidence of her being a Coke head than a screen shot from a gossip website. I think the bigger question is why would you want to ruin a strangers life? It was a rolled up note and a small bag she wasn’t snorting Coke off a clients arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her work would need more evidence of her being a Coke head than a screen shot from a gossip website. I think the bigger question is why would you want to ruin a strangers life? It was a rolled up note and a small bag she wasn’t snorting Coke off a clients arse.
While it doesn’t look good, there is no proof she actually did any nor what was actually in the bag. I think it’s fair game to talk about it here but to actively tell her work about something you may have seen is out of order.

Reactions: 9
While it doesn’t look good, there is no proof she actually did any nor what was actually in the bag. I think it’s fair game to talk about it here but to actively tell her work about something you may have seen is out of order.
Exactly, this is what this website is for. People should not be going to someone’s employer with a bit of gossip!

Reactions: 7
Can I ask why everyone found it ok to report her for breaking Covid regulations? A lot of people were messaging my protein etc about it. why don’t you have the same energy for her supposed drug use ? It’s her choice to put her life all over the internet. No, I won’t be reporting her to her work but I don’t care if someone does. play silly games, get silly prizes.

Reactions: 26
Can I ask why everyone found it ok to report her for breaking Covid regulations? A lot of people were messaging my protein etc about it. why don’t you have the same energy for her supposed drug use ? It’s her choice to put her life all over the internet. No, I won’t be reporting her to her work but I don’t care if someone does. play silly games, get silly prizes.
Here here

Reactions: 4
There was proof she broke them, here all we see is a rolled up note and a bag. Yes it looks dodgy but there was no proof of her taking it, nor that it was actually drugs. That's the difference, to me anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.