Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox8

Same. My relative is on oxygen, antibiotics and steroids, has lung conditions anyway, and we found out that if it gets worse they're not going to take him to ICU because of everything else he has going on. I've been distraught this week, so scared and upset, and the sheer ignorance of her and people like her angers me so much. I would much rather have her take my Grandpa's place.
So sorry to hear this. Your family are in my thoughts❤

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I'm sure this is her BF at around 7.33 mins. I think it's @joshhgosling on insta.

I'm sure this is her BF at around 7.33 mins. I think it's @joshhgosling on insta.

Not Josh, no tattoos on her bf!

Last edited:

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
So anything from earlier posts is effectively no longer relevant. When she lived in a different world effectively. There was definitely a time she was happy and enjoying her life but everything has changed for her.
I disagree, on both points you raise. But I'll leave it there.

Esme

VIP Member
Has anyone sent them a properly constructed professional email to their team as opposed to DMs? Tha way instead of going to the social media managers it will go to the complaints or whoever else.
I’m not sure how to word it without coming across anti Hannah. I’ve seen a few examples on here about other influencers but haven’t reconstructed it to fit for MP

Dragondog

She had no friends other than Wesley the cat, beloved cat died, Dan cheated on her, lost her ‘forever home’ her and Dan were renovating, stopped eating (idgaf what she claims she was not eating & I did see a video post where she said she was living on rice crackers), signed off work with stress and depression, lockdown, dad died, probably signed off work again, carried on with self destruct mode, met a load of cunts that enabled self destructive behaviour and joined in with her. She doesn’t give a fuck about herself. Hence why she doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else. Hurt people hurt people. You cannot deny she’s had a traumatic time, one traumatic even after another. But it’s no excuse. She has full capacity and control of her actions. Evidence of this is she gets caught out and immediately deletes story’s and photos. Limits comments on posts and DMs. She probably wouldn’t even use Instagram if it wasn’t how she earned money. Her followers are customers and she is the sales woman. She knows what she’s doing. 100%
I think that’s a stretch