Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come that noz looks huge on her check ins but her cardio posts you can see ribs

Reactions: 5
Looks like Twig the cat doesn’t live with her anymore, I wonder why. She’s deleted her highlights of her too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks like Twig the cat doesn’t live with her anymore, I wonder why. She’s deleted her highlights of her too
It looks like the cat is on the bed in the picture she posted yesterday (bit blurry but it looks cat like) and I’m sure she’s been in recent stories.
I hope she hasn’t got rid of her, that would really be a crappy thing to have done.

Reactions: 6
I thought that too. Someone asked how twig was and she said - living her best life I hope. Hope she hasn’t got rid of her

Reactions: 4
I thought that too. Someone asked how twig was and she said - living her best life I hope. Hope she hasn’t got rid of her
What a weird question to choose to answer if she has moved the cat somewhere else. Just beg for attention why don’t you. I thought that too but also thought maybe she meant “I hope” as in “she’s a cat so I hope she’s enjoying life”? Lol

Reactions: 8
What a weird question to choose to answer if she has moved the cat somewhere else. Just beg for attention why don’t you. I thought that too but also thought maybe she meant “I hope” as in “she’s a cat so I hope she’s enjoying life”? Lol
this is how I read it lol

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that Noz has stopped posting with her boyfriend? And removed the photo of the two of them from IG…. That didn’t last very long 😬

disclaimer: I am super observant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone notice that Noz has stopped posting with her boyfriend? And removed the photo of the two of them from IG…. That didn’t last very long 😬

disclaimer: I am super observant lol
Same here 🤣

Reactions: 3
Where’s the boyfriend seriously! She shouldn’t have said she was going to ‘reveal’ him soon. Such a beg for attention.

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting because when she talks about using sunbeds, her justification is “I don’t do anything else bad”. But we all saw the rolled up £10 note and bag 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are skin cancer and premature ageing that picky? Do they look at your overall health. Didnt thinkso.

its laughable someone who gets botox to prevent ageing will go on the sunbeds. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.