Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In simple terms you rule out other possibilities. No medical episode, no mechanical failure, no alcohol, drugs or toxins in the bloodstream. Also other indicators...he took his wife's car (a Nissan Leaf I think) as his car (a Ford Ranger) was big and chunky and likely to survive an impact, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

When you look at the balance of evidence suicide is, sadly, the logical and reasonable outcome.
Hmm maybe. I had a family friend who nearly died in a car accident similarly and he was swerving for an animal in the road! But yeah they must have been able to tell from his braking speeds or other factors as you say.

Reactions: 2
Hmm maybe. I had a family friend who nearly died in a car accident similarly and he was swerving for an animal in the road! But yeah they must have been able to tell from his braking speeds or other factors as you say.
There's no maybe about it. You can pull the ECU from a car and probably airbag module as well. This would record throttle, brake and steering input in the period preceding the impact. If the driver is medically well and there is no braking or steering input to avoid an incident, that all gets recorded.

Inquests don't determine a cause of death without pretty strong evidence. If they can't be certain it's classified as an unexplained accident.

Reactions: 4
There's no maybe about it. You can pull the ECU from a car and probably airbag module as well. This would record throttle, brake and steering input in the period preceding the impact. If the driver is medically well and there is no braking or steering input to avoid an incident, that all gets recorded.

Inquests don't determine a cause of death without pretty strong evidence. If they can't be certain it's classified as an unexplained accident.
Good to know I didn’t know that!

Reactions: 2
That’s so incredibly sad!
ive never heard of someone ending their life that way :(
Poor Hannah and her family though.
suicide is a horrendous thing to come to terms with but when someone does it do tragically it must be awful, indescribable!

how you can get your head around the fact that not only her dad, her strong hero wanted to end his life, he done it by crashing a car in to a tree! That’s tragic. It’s not painless, it could have been another outcome, paralysed, disabled, who knows.
But grief makes people act in weird and unique ways.
it really does explain a lot.
Now I’m not condoning her breaking rules one b But I’m not sure how anyone can say she’s using her dads death as an excuse.
Perhaps she’s in a self destruct type of mode, who knows! I feel for her though I really do.

Shocking x

Reactions: 8
It is incredibly sad. I know they do say male suicide is totally different to female. Females plan it in a way that is less messy if that makes sense, because they don't want those who find them to have to clean up. So females tend not to use a gun etc. Whereas males tend not to think that way.

They may also have come to the conclusion of suicide as potentially he had left a note or message.

I do not condone her behaviour at all, but I can now see a lot of this were the actions of someone struggling with grief and potentially guilt.

Last edited:
I may be alone in saying this however. Whilst I understand what has happened is very sad and I feel for her. It doesn't give her anymore reason to break lockdown rules. She's not the only person to lose someone in this awful year we've had. When she's been to gym she's not even tried to stick to the 2m rules, she's travelled to different parts of England when it's being illegal to do so. People like her has meant this has potentially gone on longer then anyone would have liked. So she can complain all she wants, she's a part of the problem. Do I feel sorry that she can't go to gym? No. She clearly has a gym set up in her garage, a lot less then some people have. She just wants to go mingle with other people so I find it hard to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 18
Gyms dont need to open; not illegally and not without respecting new guidelines.

What needs to improve urgently are mental health services.

Lots of people "self medicate" in their own way to help their mental health be it exercise, substances or other habits. These are all just plasters and dont tackle the root of the problem.

Mental health services have to improve and we need a government that funds rather than cuts these services. Going to the gym, or whatever people choose, doesnt fix any underlying issues.

Hannah breaking lockdown, travelling, not keeping to bubbles, no social distancing and the gym that also didnt follow any safety guidelines and broke the law is inexcusable. Risking other people's lives for your own self serving reasons is not ok IMO.

There are lots of people suffering because of lockdown and lots of us have suffered bereavement. Its heartbreaking

It's no ones business what happened to her dad and I really dont think speculating about it is required.

I do think she and the gym should follow lockdown rules.

I can completely understand why she might think opening gyms is an answer but perhaps it would be better to use her platform to campaign for better mental health services.

This will be an incredibly hard time for her. I hope that she gets the help and support that she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No I don’t think it gives her a reason to break rules at all.
I just personally think that she has a I don’t give a duck attitude due to grief, I may be wrong though....
maybe I’m just feeling a little more sympathetic towards her because I have always thought she was a bit of a twit. Especially before her dads death 🤷🏻‍♀️

but yeah, maybe she really just doesn’t care anymore.
Hopefully she will realise soon she is part of the problem that her dad was so petrified of.

Reactions: 7
Gyms dont need to open; not illegally and not without respecting new guidelines.

What needs to improve urgently are mental health services.

Lots of people "self medicate" in their own way to help their mental health be it exercise, substances or other habits. These are all just plasters and dont tackle the root of the problem.

Mental health services have to improve and we need a government that funds rather than cuts these services. Going to the gym, or whatever people choose, doesnt fix any underlying issues.

Hannah breaking lockdown, travelling, not keeping to bubbles, no social distancing and the gym that also didnt follow any safety guidelines and broke the law is inexcusable. Risking other people's lives for your own self serving reasons is not ok IMO.

There are lots of people suffering because of lockdown and lots of us have suffered bereavement. Its heartbreaking

It's no ones business what happened to her dad and I really dont think speculating about it is required.

I do think she and the gym should follow lockdown rules.

I can completely understand why she might think opening gyms is an answer but perhaps it would be better to use her platform to campaign for better mental health services.

This will be an incredibly hard time for her. I hope that she gets the help and support that she needs
The inquest is not speculation about what happened, it's a factual statement of events. If there had been a note or message left, as a previous poster suggested, this would have been reported as part of the inquest.

How sad to hear this inquest. She must be devastated. Breaking the rules still isn’t okay though!

Reactions: 6
The inquest is not speculation about what happened, it's a factual statement of events. If there had been a note or message left, as a previous poster suggested, this would have been reported as part of the inquest.
I meant people on here speculating. I'm aware that that the results of an inquest arent from randoms speculating and drawing their own conclusions 🙄

One example is the speculation of a note. Thank you for demonstrating the behaviour I was condoning 😏

Reactions: 3
I meant people on here speculating. I'm aware that that the results of an inquest arent from randoms speculating and drawing their own conclusions 🙄

One example is the speculation of a note. Thank you for demonstrating the behaviour I was condoning 😏
As your comment is aimed at me, I was not speculating. I have not read anything about the inquest because to be honest her loss has nothing to do with us. People were saying how could they say it wasn't an accident, and quite often a note is left.

Reactions: 1

Yep. They wouldn’t have put suicide if it wasn’t. I know of a man that put a bag over his head and tied a cord around his neck, messaged his friends saying ‘I’m sorry’ and they still didn’t record it as suicide. They recorded it as death by misadventure. They don’t duck around on inquests & it’s difficult to get a certain suicide outcome even if it seems obvious.

Eeeesh, all this talk about her father is uncomfortable to read. Let’s just stick to why she’s a massive twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whilst I do not know him personally i can’t imagine there is anything untoward that caused the crash such as alcohol from the previous night or because he was driving at crazy speeds ( although this is also still a possibility ) . I just didn’t get the sense that he was this type of driver but who knows.
this may be a silly Q but how can you tell what kind of driver someone is by the portrayal or them on their daughters Instagram?!

Eeeesh, all this talk about her father is uncomfortable to read. Let’s just stick to why she’s a massive twit.
I don't think you can seperate the 2.

There's clearly been a traumatic event for Hannah to deal with, far more traumatic than any of us had anticipated. And that event is almost certainly having a significant effect on her behaviour and attitudes now.

Reactions: 6
this may be a silly Q but how can you tell what kind of driver someone is by the portrayal or them on their daughters Instagram?!
I don’t actually know - I suppose it’s the impression I gained of him via Hannah ( and I guess based off his initial response to covid - telling her to take it seriously etc) which I think I have then taken it as though he wasn’t a knob head on the road. Glad you asked this as I hadn’t really thought about this at all 🙂.

I don't think you can seperate the 2.

There's clearly been a traumatic event for Hannah to deal with, far more traumatic than any of us had anticipated. And that event is almost certainly having a significant effect on her behaviour and attitudes now.
I agree with this as well - coz I liked the hannah prior to covid . I thought she was very relatable and seemed to be a nice person for the most part. Then covid hit and then the death of her father and ( IMO ) then did a 360 into someone else who is unrecognisable from previous hannah. Both of these events seemed to have significantly impacted on Hannah as well as other people’s perceptions of who she is and her actions. It now looks to me as though she is seeking support from friends but has made a bad decision in terms of who she is getting support from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.