Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was entirely meant for her story, she just didn’t think to check the background for evidence of powdering her nose.
How clean the shiny black surface was gives the impression the sniffing hadn’t started or was finished. And since it was still in the bag and not on the table to be put into lines

Reactions: 3
I bet people have commented about the sniff and she’s trying to keep it under the radar.

Thank goodness for tattle receipts and that quick SS we got!
God I feel a bit guilty for posting it now!! 😂 I prob shouldn’t have

Reactions: 3
God I feel a bit guilty for posting it now!! 😂 I prob shouldn’t have
Don’t feel bad. She works with vulnerable young people who have probably been groomed from a young age by big drug gangs to be runners etc and now, apparently she is part of the problem.

Not saying anyone active has but these threads have loads of lurkers so it won’t be a surprise if she’s been grassed up and she’ll be lucky not to lose her job (I suppose it could be argued it’s circumstantial evidence?)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No if you click to comment it says comments have been limited to this post I don't follow her so she may have added only comments from followers etc
To just confirm on the account I follow her on, I can comment but on my other account it says comments limited

Reactions: 5
How clean the shiny black surface was gives the impression the sniffing hadn’t started or was finished. And since it was still in the bag and not on the table to be put into lines
I think you missed the facetious tone in my comment. Whether she had used it or not, it was in the background of the photo.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think the gear was there intentionally given the caption she just shared it in the wrong place. Bit silly. Wonder if the comments that are restricted are for the word cocaine

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Most of these gym rats are on something. One guy at the height of lockdown was bashing obese people and blaming lockdown on them. I asked if he could run for the bus (you could tell he’d never done cardio or a leg session) and whether his mate was shooting tit into his arse and how much powder he snorted at the weekend (because alcohol has carbs!), funnily enough he never responded. I think Hannah is still grieving and seems to jump from friendship groups. She doesn’t seem as pally with The Fat Thief anymore! She needs to take some time away and the white stuff won’t help one bit!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she was taking drugs before the new boyfriend or if he’s encouraged it? She seems utterly smitten and I hope it isn’t him leading her astray. It’d be interesting to know if it’s a new thing or been going on a while. Lots of us have followed her for years and never seen anything to suggest her using drugs before which makes me wonder if it’s new. The silence and comments being limited screams guilty conscience. What a week for BM - drugs and a cheating daddy to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she was taking drugs before the new boyfriend or if he’s encouraged it? She seems utterly smitten and I hope it isn’t him leading her astray. It’d be interesting to know if it’s a new thing or been going on a while. Lots of us have followed her for years and never seen anything to suggest her using drugs before which makes me wonder if it’s new. The silence and comments being limited screams guilty conscience. What a week for BM - drugs and a cheating daddy to be.
Who’s BM?

Reactions: 1
Why is Hannah's drug post 'a week for BM' though?

No need for that woman constantly being brought up in this thread. She has her own thread now.

Why is Hannah's drug post 'a week for BM' though?

No need for that woman constantly being brought up in this thread. She has her own thread now.
There’s another friend of BM that’s had situation which is why they said quite a week for her

Reactions: 2
But why not on her own thread? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because they are friends and it ties in. It would be hard not to mention something that is affecting a circle of friends, Hannah is mentioned on her thread along with other people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.