Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her ages ago, just had a look at her profile and sad to hear about her dad, agree that they look great! Surprised she isn't vegan anymore as a lot of her content was around that.

Reactions: 5
The sun beds! 🤬 I’m sorry but no! Whether you use cream or not it doesn’t matter!!!! I live in Oz and we should wear spf just to look out the window! The sun is so strong. A lot of people here actually wear gloves while driving to protect the back of their hands too!!

Reactions: 14
So tired of people justifying sunbed use. How much more evidence do they need that they’re no good for you?

Reactions: 21
Her wishing her friend happy birthday, the friend looks dog rough and smokes as well as goes the gym? What?! I don’t understand

Reactions: 6
Her wishing her friend happy birthday, the friend looks dog rough and smokes as well as goes the gym? What?! I don’t understand
i knowwww that girl looks an absolute STATE!!

who goes to the gym in that much makeup?!

The sun beds! 🤬 I’m sorry but no! Whether you use cream or not it doesn’t matter!!!! I live in Oz and we should wear spf just to look out the window! The sun is so strong. A lot of people here actually wear gloves while driving to protect the back of their hands too!!
The worst bit is where she’s said “I’ve got good skin” like wtf. She says using sun beds is her vice but people who smoke don’t say I’ve got good lungs it won’t hurt me 🤯 I think she has such an unhealthy attitude and is definitely someone that would say “it’ll never happen to me”.

Reactions: 9
Ohhh hannah I thought you were intelligent. Look if you want to use sunbeds so be it. But don't come out with tit like, I tan easy....you do know that everytime you tan that's because the sun has damaged your skin, it's skin damage.
I work on a cancer ward, currently got someone I their early 30's dying from cancer, if that ain't a wake up call for anybody i dont know what will be.
Yeah we all have our vices, I like a drink at weekends. But I don't try and pretend it's good for me. Just keep it off Instagram, stop telling your Instagram everything you do!

Reactions: 10
My nail tech got a sun bed during lockdown for clients to use....she’s had skin cancer.....safe to say I’m on the look out for a new nail tech. There is literally not reason for people to be using sun beds for vanity reasons in 2021 but what can we expected from these insta huns. They don’t have a brain cell between them!

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why she wouldn't just use fake tan? I don't tan myself but surely there are some good ones.

I always imagine a sunbed would be like a hot coffin.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she wouldn't just use fake tan? I don't tan myself but surely there are some good ones.

I always imagine a sunbed would be like a hot coffin.
There are so many decent fake tans available now. I bet she smells like burnt chicken after getting off the sunbed . I feel she probably has a ‘we only live once’ attitude since her Dad passed away. We do, which is why she should probably avoid sun beds if she doesn’t want to spend the rest of her days sat in a skin cancer clinic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.