Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just reminded of when I was younger and a girl from my school did a few seasons working in Ibiza. She was a total cokehead and met a guy out there who was a massive body builder, about 10 years older than us at the time, and she dated him. They’d have endless 3 day benders. She stayed in touch with him as his flat in Ibiza got raided for huge amounts of coke and he went to prison.. wondering if that’s what Hannah’s secret “amazing” boyfriend is like now 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9
😲😲😲 .. preaching about veganism and the environment then likes a bit of sniff on a weekend. Hypocrite much? Sure nobody was harmed in the making and transportation of that bag 🙃🤣

It wouldn't surprise me if she was on the ole sniff ... her behaviour and mood swings even before all the stuff with her father was just bizarre at times.. I think a lot of these instahuns need to start crediting their dealer for their weightloss, rather than SW or WW 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t say I’m surprised. She seems like she’s been hiding things and has been off the rails for a while. This, the excessive working out, the sun beds, she just seems so reckless with her health and life. I thought when noz lived with her they always seemed unnaturally high and insane, but who knows when the habit started.

Reactions: 16
I was genuinely happy for her that she has a new fella and all that but now I’m not so sure its a good thing

Reactions: 8
I'm not surprised but ugh so much for healthy lifestyle putting that shite in her

Reactions: 6
She can pretend she’s healthy all she likes but extreme gym goers like her and all her buddies are always taking something illegal. Whether that be white powder or something like steroids. There is no way they’re not all into that. Makes me laugh when they then talk about health, diet etc. The fact she deleted it says it all. Not sure how she could possibly explain this one.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe anyone looks at her and thinks ‘health’. Her insides have been abused from being obese to then having an ED. She fills it full of chemicals and exercises to extremes. She has no balance.

😲😲😲 .. preaching about veganism and the environment then likes a bit of sniff on a weekend. Hypocrite much? Sure nobody was harmed in the making and transportation of that bag 🙃🤣
I wonder if any of her followers DM’d her to point that out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone defo messaged her to delete that. She wouldn’t post it then realise, surely!? She will be in panic mode now

Reactions: 7
Someone defo messaged her to delete that. She wouldn’t post it then realise, surely!? She will be in panic mode now
I hope she is in panic mode. Can you even begin to imagine if her employer saw that? Not to mention her family. It’s actually really sad after following her for years to see how far she has fallen

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.