Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
I dont think it's nice of fair to mention she was in a fertility clinic. That's her own business and very private.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ontherunrun

Hannah heading for the Europe!
Standby for peak Hannah incoming:
- favourite place on Earth
- wedding, been coming here for x years constant referencing
- overuse of divine
- minions, hot choccy
- snaps of every plate and glass consumed
- some unnecessary snaps of her and Ritchie in swimwear
- relaxed spa day with constant phone updates

thats all I got

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MissTeddy

VIP Member
That is absurd, I cannot BELIEVE in this day and age that anyone could still be sick enough to still buy a dog?! Vile vile human.
Vile vile human - for getting a puppy? Really?
Hannah is annoying, vacuous, self absorbed and immature - but buying a puppy hardly makes her a vile vile human. I bought a puppy - I wanted a specific breed of dog and I wanted a puppy who would grow up with my children. I love my beautiful dog - this does not make me a vile, vile human. I know from friends how very hard it is to adopt a dog when you have children. Its not the right decision for everyone. Yes there are lots of dogs in shelters and its the people that abuse them or adandon them who are the 'vile vile humans' - not the dog lovers who choose a dog for their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

APM

Rumour locally enough (via my SIL) is that Martha’s husband was previously found in bed with a fella- so leave her away with her pretentious behaviour cause she’s bigger issues going on at home

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The amount of pamper sessions she gives herself is insane. she gets a massage almost weekly? aswell as facials, blowdry, manis and pedis. she's thee most unrelatable person on Instagram. does a few hours work at home, arrives into the office with hot choccy, breezes off for her beauty appointments and then takes off to some lavish hotel on fridays. it's bizarre behaviour, I've never come across anyone so pampered in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 17

SozBbz

VIP Member
Classic princess Hannah, spouts on about adopting from the DSPCA and then goes out and buys a designer puppy.

YOU are the problem Hannah!

raymag

What on earth was with the fertility tablets story? It was beyond bizarre? The dramatic ‘what else am I taking, oh I almost forgot I’m also taking these fertility tablets’ and the 5 min rant about how rank they smell. Does she think she is a high profile celeb and we are all speculating whether she is trying for a baby? I honestly found it so immature and like a teenage girl telling people that she’s taking the pill. I’m starting to feel the need to press unfollow, she gets more immature by the day. And then the radio recommendations for working from home, holy moly 😅😅

• Haha
add to the hannah bingo.. pint of rock shandy.... check.
Also to be added.. a picture of mum and dad saying look how cute my mum and dad are, look how stylish and beautiful queen jeanie is. picture of her 3 minions saying how cute they are, also the camera shoved in richies face while he's trying to drink his guinness followed by a black and white photo of her gazing up at him.

• Haha
The stories Hannah puts on Instagram remind me of stories a 15year old girl would put up on hopes the boy she fancies notices 🤦🏻‍♀️ good girl Hannah for putting on a wash, you’re a grown up now. It’s the norm for us all
lol at whoever asked her if she feels like she's not in the moment while posting so many stories. the answer was so passive aggressive. Yes hannah you completey over share and we all know it's to boast and gloat. if I put up 10 stories a day it takes all of 2 mins out of my 23hours 58 minutes. only you don't post 10 stories hannah, youve posted on average 60 stories a day because I counted. and you mean to tell me when Richie or whoever records you walking casually you don't watch it back before posting. get up the yard Hannah with your I only spend 2 minutes a day posting on stories.

serious ick from her calling drinking chocolate hot choccy. also while I'm on the subject, same goes for mama bear, fur babies, and calling her nieces my minions. cringe, she has to be one of the cringiest uncool people on Instagram despite the grand deluded notions she has.

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So I have a question Hannah… every time you are asked if you have lip filler you always reply ‘ah no, it’s all down to the clever application of lip liner’.

so riddle me this, when you walked bare faced out of that facial why haven’t your lips shrunk back down to the size they are in those old photos of you that we’ve seen on here.

just own it hon, your denials are embarrassing!

Reactions: 16

C1O2

Chatty Member
Can we please move on from talking about pups. There is plenty of pages you can rant on about puppy farming if you want and not every breeder is a puppy farmer. This is about Hannah and her over drawn lips and out of touch with reality lifestyle. Yea she got a pup and she bought it. If she rescued a pup people would be giving out she got it so fast. She bought one and as much as she is annoying. She will give it a good life. So can we stop turning this into an animal rights thread please. Back to her outrageous spending please

edited due to grammar .

• Heart
  • Haha

Amy.Coyne81

Fleishman Hilliard (that her dad is CEO of) are the ones behind the PR for that Arnotts pitch competition that Hannah's a judge for. Give me a break that her career hasn't had a leg up because of him

• Wow