Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s not the right time to rescue a puppy but it’s the right time to buy an Instagram perfect pooch? She’s the biggest hypocrite going!! 🤬
She wouldn't be able to rescue a puppy because she's pregnant. She won't be able to rescue a puppy until the child is 13. I've tried to rescue myself but because of my kids ages, we're not allowed. They are quite strict which is a good thing really for the dogs.

Reactions: 9
She wouldn't be able to rescue a puppy because she's pregnant. She won't be able to rescue a puppy until the child is 13. I've tried to rescue myself but because of my kids ages, we're not allowed. They are quite strict which is a good thing really for the dogs.
And then most Rescue dogs don’t mix well with others depending on age / breed. Hannah has her designer dog so she’s sorted anyways. Breeders don’t ask questions when you’re paying.

Reactions: 3
That is absurd, I cannot BELIEVE in this day and age that anyone could still be sick enough to still buy a dog?! Vile vile human.
Vile vile human - for getting a puppy? Really?
Hannah is annoying, vacuous, self absorbed and immature - but buying a puppy hardly makes her a vile vile human. I bought a puppy - I wanted a specific breed of dog and I wanted a puppy who would grow up with my children. I love my beautiful dog - this does not make me a vile, vile human. I know from friends how very hard it is to adopt a dog when you have children. Its not the right decision for everyone. Yes there are lots of dogs in shelters and its the people that abuse them or adandon them who are the 'vile vile humans' - not the dog lovers who choose a dog for their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Hannah 🤣 I love that she thinks she’ll have tons of energy again….when the baby arrives?! Ok hun.

Only a matter of time before the whole “nursery of dreams” is “so very kindly gifted” by a pile of suppliers who “wouldn’t let her pay”.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hannah mentioned her Portugal trip coming up, what’s happening with her beloved chip then? A few weeks into his new life. No doubt he will be shipped off to a divine sitter/trainer who can sort out all the training issues. It’s never enough for this one… new house needed full renovations, non stop weekend aways, they didn’t even hang a frame on the wall. Now the puppy of dreams and off on hols heavily pregnant he will be passed aside. Bodes well for parenthood, I’m expecting a night nurse, nanny, her mum, Ritchie wfh all on hand, while telling us on Q&A it’s so important to prioritise me time as a mum for her glam days and date nights. Of course if she can afford it all then why not, but it just feels so selfish to me, like a spoiled child, more of more always, just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 8
Hannah mentioned her Portugal trip coming up, what’s happening with her beloved chip then? A few weeks into his new life. No doubt he will be shipped off to a divine sitter/trainer who can sort out all the training issues. It’s never enough for this one… new house needed full renovations, non stop weekend aways, they didn’t even hang a frame on the wall. Now the puppy of dreams and off on hols heavily pregnant he will be passed aside. Bodes well for parenthood, I’m expecting a night nurse, nanny, her mum, Ritchie wfh all on hand, while telling us on Q&A it’s so important to prioritise me time as a mum for her glam days and date nights. Of course if she can afford it all then why not, but it just feels so selfish to me, like a spoiled child, more of more always, just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
I think the biggest problem aside from her boasting and gloating is that she never acknowledges the privilaged position she so often finds herself in. She speaks about things, experiences and options as if they are freely available to all. She's had her career handed to her, she has the means to book in for any number of treatments and tweakments when it comes to her appearance, and I've no doubt when the baby arrives she will have every support going so that she can return to her boozy lunches and eyebrow appointments. She would be better off keeping her opinions on pregnancy and 'tips' to herself as they are in no way relatable and she is often complaining over nothing.

I can't see her giving up her beauty sleep night after night - she will definitely have a night-nanny unless Queen Jean is moving in?

Reactions: 1
Vile vile human - for getting a puppy? Really?
Hannah is annoying, vacuous, self absorbed and immature - but buying a puppy hardly makes her a vile vile human. I bought a puppy - I wanted a specific breed of dog and I wanted a puppy who would grow up with my children. I love my beautiful dog - this does not make me a vile, vile human. I know from friends how very hard it is to adopt a dog when you have children. Its not the right decision for everyone. Yes there are lots of dogs in shelters and its the people that abuse them or adandon them who are the 'vile vile humans' - not the dog lovers who choose a dog for their family.
Sorry but I disagree, I do think it's vile. Who cares if you love your dog, it's what you're buying into. You just gave money to keep a barbaric industry going where dogs are bred to within an inch of their lives so people can get designer puppies.

Reactions: 4
Sorry now but it sounds like you’re conflating puppy farms with genuinely registered and caring breeders. Obviously we are all disgusted by puppy farms and so the responsibility is with the buyer to be vigilant and research appropriately but there are proper breeders (registered with the kennel club) out there that care deeply for their dogs and their puppies. I am all for rescue but sometimes that’s just not viable (I’m sorry but it’s not), i take huge offence to you suggesting anyone who has a ‘pure bred’ is a vile human because that’s ridiculous. I also find it really upsetting to see dogs looking for homes but sometimes as much we want to help we’re not in a position to due to the their breed, our home size, the amount of training/attention they need, our jobs etc. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but I disagree, I do think it's vile. Who cares if you love your dog, it's what you're buying into. You just gave money to keep a barbaric industry going where dogs are bred to within an inch of their lives so people can get designer puppies.
Not trying to shift your view just giving another perspective, a friend had to give away her rescue last year after he attacked her toddler. They werent even playing and he just went for his face, spent a few days in hospital and had to get some reconstructive work to his face. I don’t know what was more heartbreaking looking at his scarred little face or her having to give away “her first baby” that she had for 6 years. Thankfully he went to a good home but he never was aggressive before. This is why some are mindful when getting a rescue with small children. I have one myself and would love to see these barbaric puppy mills out to an end, don’t get me started on how they breed pugs and the issues they have down the line 🥺 I sort of understand her getting a dog now rather than when the child is a toddler as well, the work you need to put in on a puppy can almost be more than a small child at times

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not trying to shift your view just giving another perspective, a friend had to give away her rescue last year after he attacked her toddler. They werent even playing and he just went for his face, spent a few days in hospital and had to get some reconstructive work to his face. I don’t know what was more heartbreaking looking at his scarred little face or her having to give away “her first baby” that she had for 6 years. Thankfully he went to a good home but he never was aggressive before. This is why some are mindful when getting a rescue with small children. I have one myself and would love to see these barbaric puppy mills out to an end, don’t get me started on how they breed pugs and the issues they have down the line 🥺 I sort of understand her getting a dog now rather than when the child is a toddler as well, the work you need to put in on a puppy can almost be more than a small child at times
A dog is an animal, any dog whether it's
Sorry now but it sounds like you’re conflating puppy farms with genuinely registered and caring breeders. Obviously we are all disgusted by puppy farms and so the responsibility is with the buyer to be vigilant and research appropriately but there are proper breeders (registered with the kennel club) out there that care deeply for their dogs and their puppies. I am all for rescue but sometimes that’s just not viable (I’m sorry but it’s not), i take huge offence to you suggesting anyone who has a ‘pure bred’ is a vile human because that’s ridiculous. I also find it really upsetting to see dogs looking for homes but sometimes as much we want to help we’re not in a position to due to the their breed, our home size, the amount of training/attention they need, our jobs etc. etc.
No, I am not conflating puppy mills with breeders. Plenty of people buy from 'responsible breeders' only to discover the dog has health defects and ends up dying like a year later. There's a reason the likes of the DSPCA run annual campaigns begging people not to buy from anyone ever. Millions of dogs are euthanised globally every year and if you don't even have the time to 'train/give a dog attention' as you put it then you have no business getting one, it's a living breathing thing not a toy. You're not going to change my mind so we're best to disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
oh god you’re so misguided. You genuinely think all pedigree dogs are ‘designer puppies’. Fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh god you’re so misguided. You genuinely think all pedigree dogs are ‘designer puppies’. Fool.
You've (purposely?) completely missed my point. It's the industry as a whole. Buying a dog whilst millions of dogs, literally millions, are euthanized every year but yes I'm the fool. It's actually funny how much people want to defend it whilst saying (oh I know adopting should but first option but but but) - almost like people know deep down its morally ambiguous. Hilarious.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Can we please move on from talking about pups. There is plenty of pages you can rant on about puppy farming if you want and not every breeder is a puppy farmer. This is about Hannah and her over drawn lips and out of touch with reality lifestyle. Yea she got a pup and she bought it. If she rescued a pup people would be giving out she got it so fast. She bought one and as much as she is annoying. She will give it a good life. So can we stop turning this into an animal rights thread please. Back to her outrageous spending please

edited due to grammar .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Chip already getting started on the family salon pamper Fridays with his grooming session. I enjoy Hannah so much, complete nonsense always 🎉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.