Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ‘walking’ shots … I cringe sooo hard.
Ritchie… film me walking by the river …
🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hannah said it’s her fave trip of the year, and I have to agree! Thoroughly enjoying peak Hannah… pretty sure the full bingo list is already completed. Alongside Ritchie filming her slow walking I really enjoyed the footage of them packing up and leaving.. got that bmw shot in nicely

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've made a friend .... Hannah please stop with the baby talk she reminds me of Paris Hilton or something in a constant fantasy land

Reactions: 4
so so embarrassed for her showing their cars pulled up outside the reception, the BMW and Audis, I mean what's left to show off her wealth only literally her bank statement. I can't get over the want in her, this level of boasting and over sharing is not normal and that's final.
---
I just counted... she's posted 36 stories since last night. 36 stories in 1 day and you are in company supposed to be "switching off" as she's apparently close to "burnout". It's really excessive, a couple of stories keeps people interested but the extent she shares people laugh at you and think you couldn't be enjoying it if you are on your phone that much. queen jeanie seems to love the camera and gloating hannah does but the others, bitchie and the brother and wife seem to squirm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is so nouveau riche it’s mortifying. Han babes, there are so many of us with better bags, cars, houses and clothes than you, who don’t feel the need to splash them online to get validation from strangers. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 7
Her 2022 returns for her company are public - it's a micro company in terms of profits/no. of employees. So many newly self employed people working every hour they can to score deals and prove themselves, she's actually allergic to hard work. Never in the office just living off daddy.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she might be pregnant?
Possibly ! Covering Her stomach in some shots and no” cheers” with wine photos!! I actually don’t know if we could cope with her pregnant I’d need 9 months off and an epidural

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she might be pregnant?
yeah I was thinking this earlier. The first night there with her family they only spent 3 hours together which I thought was odd as they are starting a long weekend together and had what looked like a very fancy dinner (which usually go on for hours) but she was back in her room at 10pm. Then tonight there is no sign of dinner or drinks etc. all very tame and strange for her much wanted and looked forward to trip of the year. Also the big song and dance about the rock shandy. Very suss. Surely she’d be having a Rose if not preggers. I’ll have to unfollow if she is. She will be unbearable 😏

Reactions: 4
so so embarrassed for her showing their cars pulled up outside the reception, the BMW and Audis, I mean what's left to show off her wealth only literally her bank statement. I can't get over the want in her, this level of boasting and over sharing is not normal and that's final.
---
I just counted... she's posted 36 stories since last night. 36 stories in 1 day and you are in company supposed to be "switching off" as she's apparently close to "burnout". It's really excessive, a couple of stories keeps people interested but the extent she shares people laugh at you and think you couldn't be enjoying it if you are on your phone that much. queen jeanie seems to love the camera and gloating hannah does but the others, bitchie and the brother and wife seem to squirm.
Lol Richies driving a 17, she failed to block that out. Morto for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah I was thinking this earlier. The first night there with her family they only spent 3 hours together which I thought was odd as they are starting a long weekend together and had what looked like a very fancy dinner (which usually go on for hours) but she was back in her room at 10pm. Then tonight there is no sign of dinner or drinks etc. all very tame and strange for her much wanted and looked forward to trip of the year. Also the big song and dance about the rock shandy. Very suss. Surely she’d be having a Rose if not preggers. I’ll have to unfollow if she is. She will be unbearable 😏
I missed some of that lol.. It was the outfit that she had on tonight that I thought she might be

Reactions: 1
Hannah flouncing around the breakfast room and now randomly around the hotel filming everything and everyone. Would they ever tell her to stop?! It’s mortifying and so annoying for other guests. It always makes me laugh when grown up kids really love taking trips with their parents to make memories etc. And sorry in my experience it’s always when the parents are paying and the trip is way better than they could do themselves. Poor Ritchie I would set myself on fire if I had to have this much interaction with my in-laws, rather pay for my own weekend thanks.

Reactions: 9
She is definitely pregnant, hiding her stomach in every photo. She wants everyone to know 🙃

Reactions: 3
Boobs look huge in recent snap but that could be the bra… has anyone bought those nap co bras? I’m tempted but a crazy expensive and b I think there’s customs but the appeal is it doesn’t appear to show outline of bra at back when wearing tight tops

Reactions: 1
So I have a question Hannah… every time you are asked if you have lip filler you always reply ‘ah no, it’s all down to the clever application of lip liner’.

so riddle me this, when you walked bare faced out of that facial why haven’t your lips shrunk back down to the size they are in those old photos of you that we’ve seen on here.

just own it hon, your denials are embarrassing!

Reactions: 16
I don't think she's pregnant, she has shown her tops tucked into her jeans twice since yesterday and you can't see anything.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.