Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell her to stop saying preggy meggy
It’s seriously gratings. Also I’m laughing at her getting Bitchie to film her doing a few lunges in the gym as if it’s ground breaking. Of course the thinks this will be an inspiring working for other preggy meggys

Reactions: 7
Does she ever stop droning on about herself, her skin, her bump, her bloody nipples, her Quinta. As far as I can see she spent that day arsing around the house. She's so bored she is literally trying to entertain herself on insta. The bathroom journey.....who cares. Same as every other huns jacks.

Reactions: 5
Does she ever stop droning on about herself, her skin, her bump, her bloody nipples, her Quinta. As far as I can see she spent that day arsing around the house. She's so bored she is literally trying to entertain herself on insta. The bathroom journey.....who cares. Same as every other huns jacks.
But she’s so busy with work and life and that’s had to ask her followers to share what kind of content they want to see more off so that she can try to cover that? She’s so busy she couldn’t possibly do it all.

Reactions: 7
But she’s so busy with work and life and that’s had to ask her followers to share what kind of content they want to see more off so that she can try to cover that? She’s so busy she couldn’t possibly do it all.
This one is constantly trying to portray how busy she is. Actual busy people don’t have the time to do this. Busy to her is a day jam packed with salon appointments and trying on clothes and then checking emails 😂😂 she wouldn’t survive in the corporate world

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The green blazer outfit - I’ve rarely seen anything less stylish. Horrendous.

• Haha
The green blazer outfit - I’ve rarely seen anything less stylish. Horrendous.
It looks like pyjamas. I really feel like Hannah always gets it wrong when it comes to styling. She tries so hard to be sexy which I think a person either has or doesn't have, and she most definitely doesn't.

Today is the first time I have ever seen her mention she got a discount from Matt Britton. She has never mentioned this before, from what I can remember? Shady AF.

I had to laugh at her saying how busy she was, then proceeds to talk about her yearly holidays in Portugal for a good stories. Also the hair is particularly yellow at the moment, it makes her look ill

Reactions: 3
I heard her say that before and she put up a code or something too.
Fair enough, I obviously missed that. But she should be declaring it every single time she mentions the carpet. Also today casually asking for people to recommend nursery furniture suppliers…Preggy Meggy already on the beggy!

Reactions: 9
The dress at the bridal shower is a little try hard to be sexy when pregnant. I think the low front looks cheap, I’m all for women feeling beautiful whilst pregnant but there are much classier ways of achieving it. Just like the wedding she attended, it’s too much.

Reactions: 11
Completely agree with you. She is trying way too hard to wear normal clothes. Don’t know why she is resisting the maternity gear. It’s like herself and Louise Cooney are in denial clutching on to their old lives. It’s very strange.
that white dress looked very cheap and no one wants to see that low down your cleavage pregnant or not.
I honestly think she looks better in her oversized sweatshirts.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with you. She is trying way too hard to wear normal clothes. Don’t know why she is resisting the maternity gear. It’s like herself and Louise Cooney are in denial clutching on to their old lives. It’s very strange.
that white dress looked very cheap and no one wants to see that low down your cleavage pregnant or not.
I honestly think she looks better in her oversized sweatshirts.
is it just she has the money to buy bigger sizes and possibly not worry about never wearing the clothes again cos we all know she’ll be back to her size 8 immediately after birth can see her leaving the hospital in white jeans to prove the point 🫠

I have to say her glam maternity wear has been awful cut out pieces and tacky did nothing to compliment her bump made her look a bit in denial about her new body which is maybe her own issue.

Reactions: 3
Hannah's staff definitely read this so I'm just gonna put this question out there: how do you all put up with her doing the bare minimum but claiming your work as her own? She said 'we' won a global client but I know for a fact she had nothing to do with that pitch - why do you tolerate it?

Reactions: 8
Hannah's staff definitely read this so I'm just gonna put this question out there: how do you all put up with her doing the bare minimum but claiming your work as her own? She said 'we' won a global client but I know for a fact she had nothing to do with that pitch - why do you tolerate it?
How do you know what work she puts in? Her staff are obviously talented but the success of a company starts and finishes with the boss/owner.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.