Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's plugging the doggy day care that her dog has started going to. I'm nearly sure that it's the same place that last year had an incident where the one of the directors of the collaboration agency sent her dogs and they escaped and got lost. I remember all the huns sharing the link from the collaboration agency and it was shared over a couple of days so they were missing for at least a day or two. I wonder does she know? Or would it even matter to her if she's getting freebies?
Did she say her friend owned it or something along those lines? She definitely knew the owners somehow.

Did she say her friend owned it or something along those lines? She definitely knew the owners somehow.
On one hand she seemed quite vague, "they cover all of Dublin but don't quote me on that" and then "I know the guy that owns it". But "knowing the guy" might mean she's doing PR for them.

Reactions: 4
Just coming up on 11am and Hannah's work day is just starting. She will probably take a long lunch to visit her mum and/or finish early this afternoon. I honestly can't take her seriously. What must her staff think? Do they all have this luxury too? If that's the case they must never get any work done.

Reactions: 5
Just coming up on 11am and Hannah's work day is just starting. She will probably take a long lunch to visit her mum and/or finish early this afternoon. I honestly can't take her seriously. What must her staff think? Do they all have this luxury too? If that's the case they must never get any work done.
I can tell you they certainly don’t - her team carries her business

Reactions: 3
So she worked 3 days this week, take the word "work" very lightly. having a Boho blowdry and visiting her in laws house. it's absolutely laughable the way she goes on about barely being able to take maternity leave because she's so busy and likes to work hard and play hard. all the beauty appointments she goes for during her working hours, how does she expect her staff to take her seriously.

Reactions: 13
Lads...have we seen her stories at powers court?? Her lips!! Her lips look so disfigured!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many bronzers did she use? She is caked in makeup and it's so messy looking. She looks like a clown.

Reactions: 9
How many bronzers did she use? She is caked in makeup and it's so messy looking. She looks like a clown.
I find it so embarrassing and childish the way she shows off how much makeup /clothes/shoes she takes away with her. such a bragger and so materialistic. her makeup looked awful. so many products on her face.

Reactions: 9
Lads...have we seen her stories at powers court?? Her lips!! Her lips look so disfigured!!
It is the same look that influencer Tamara has, the filler leaves little pucks in the lips when you move them a certain way. Not how naturally full lips look at all.

Reactions: 4
The amount of pamper sessions she gives herself is insane. she gets a massage almost weekly? aswell as facials, blowdry, manis and pedis. she's thee most unrelatable person on Instagram. does a few hours work at home, arrives into the office with hot choccy, breezes off for her beauty appointments and then takes off to some lavish hotel on fridays. it's bizarre behaviour, I've never come across anyone so pampered in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 17
The amount of pamper sessions she gives herself is insane. she gets a massage almost weekly? aswell as facials, blowdry, manis and pedis. she's thee most unrelatable person on Instagram. does a few hours work at home, arrives into the office with hot choccy, breezes off for her beauty appointments and then takes off to some lavish hotel on fridays. it's bizarre behaviour, I've never come across anyone so pampered in every sense of the word.
She is a spoiled brat. I've actually not come across anyone else on the gram as bad as her. Even the likes of boozie suzie who have a lot more money on the bank arn't as high maintenance. It's weird because her siblings seem normal enough. The incessant bragging is so ugly. She can't enjoy anything without sharing it and calling it 'delightful'. Seems very false.

Reactions: 5
The oversharing and boasting never stops but tbh I just enjoy the OTT nonsense of it all most of the time! What annoys me is the projection of such perfection and girl bossing when in reality she’s propped up by the most insane amount of privilege. She has time to work out cos she doesn’t work full time and has a PT, the dog causes her no inconvenience cos she has a trainer, sitter, daycare and then her parents to look after him like last night. The house Reno wasn't stressful at all cos she lives with her parents and the design was all outsourced too. So, I think she thinks we are all in awe at how she does it all but it’s pretty clear, she doesn’t!

Reactions: 14
Also don't forget the difference between old and new money - old money whispers, new money shouts. Her 'wealth' is classless and tacky, if I was in business the one thing I couldn't cope with is people having 0 respect for me and talking about my childishness behind my back (which people in the industry do). Morto for her

Reactions: 7
Also don't forget the difference between old and new money - old money whispers, new money shouts. Her 'wealth' is classless and tacky, if I was in business the one thing I couldn't cope with is people having 0 respect for me and talking about my childishness behind my back (which people in the industry do). Morto for her
Money talks, wealth whispers. Sums her up perfectly IMO.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.