Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Hannah Saunders!

Thread title by @uncleted

previous thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys come on! This trip to Adare was obviously a congratulatory gift from her parents to Hannah & Richie for buying there first home, that her dad paid for. Don’t be so jelly, you don’t have rich parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She may be rich but she still manages to look cheap in Adare Manor. That dress tonight is rotten. It’s a Monday night Hannah. Get over yourself. And the PJs. 🤯

Reactions: 8
Genuine question on the PJs, you know the way she wrote #ad on the second story wearing them but not the first? So if you didn't keep clicking through the stories you wouldnt have known it was an ad? Do you not have to declare it's an ad on every post?

She may be rich but she still manages to look cheap in Adare Manor. That dress tonight is rotten. It’s a Monday night Hannah. Get over yourself. And the PJs. 🤯
would you honestly be arsed wasting a second of your time prancing around hotel corridors getting your husband to film you with the Taylor swift song🙄 The rather extra pj's.. coming up to the room to model them. going down to a facial with full makeup. would she ever just relax and put her phone away. she spends every waking minute on her phone just to boast and brag. It's really stale and uninteresting boasting and going to such effort to brag. she must waste so much real time on her phone.

Reactions: 10
I go to Adare Manor on occasion (read: a big family Birthday celebration etc). It is without a doubt spectacular, but, as spectacular as it is, if Hannah or a similar type blogger was there filming every last scene beside us I would never go. It cheapens it, the experience is so authentic. Showing off new outfits/designer clothes isn’t it

Reactions: 14
Do we think Hannah is the same as us mere mortals and uses her €10 off €50 vouchers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hannah strikes me as someone who still gets her Ma to do her washing. Everything she does comes across like a child playing grown up. I can't take her seriously.

Reactions: 6
Hannah strikes me as someone who still gets her Ma to do her washing. Everything she does comes across like a child playing grown up. I can't take her seriously.
literally everything she does has to be fairytale like and magical. there's a want in someone who feels the need to post every single thing as some sort of event. her brother wife and niece calling over, what do people think who aren't into that whole bullshit. imagine the pizzas arriving and just knowing hannah is going to have to photograph them before anyone can tuck in.

Reactions: 4
Re the comment on the previous thread - what’s the deal about the guy they had dinner with?

literally everything she does has to be fairytale like and magical. there's a want in someone who feels the need to post every single thing as some sort of event. her brother wife and niece calling over, what do people think who aren't into that whole bullshit. imagine the pizzas arriving and just knowing hannah is going to have to photograph them before anyone can tuck in.
Can just imagine everyone standing there with their tongues hanging out and being told to wait until Hannah gets her photo 😂 There is a serious want in her. It's such an unattractive quality.

Reactions: 4
I get the impression she could actually be a very nice person and honestly very driven. I think she really doesn’t think she’s bragging she’s just like I make money from sharing. But I do really think her taste is definitely very tacky and very young, same with Bonnie Ryan, Louise Cooney, Rosie etc, which is totally fine as that’s the look they like. I’ve seen that jumpsuit Hannah had on, on so many bloggers and wannabes and it’s just all very orange face, too much make up and bleached hair/ hair extensions which I keep reminding myself that’s the look they like. But I really do wish people with better taste had more of a following than the above. I love looking at bloggers in other countries that represent themselves with a cleaner more natural look. Like a lot of these girls faces look distorted, and it’s either diamantés or tracksuits. I guess the bloggers with the biggest followings are definitely geared towards a very young impressionable audience that are happy to spend money on cheap clothes.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s a genuinely nice person! She worked for a good few years in the Old Orchard in Rathfarnham, where she grew up.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she can pay for the Adare fairly easily from the ad posts she’s doing, she must be able to charge a couple of thousand for each ad I’m sure for Warehouse and the like. She’s definitely done more ads since she moved back home. To be fair to her I think she’s genuinely likes skincare and fashion but the constant ‘Richie pose like we’re madly in love’ posts is repetitive

Reactions: 11
I’d say she can pay for the Adare fairly easily from the ad posts she’s doing, she must be able to charge a couple of thousand for each ad I’m sure for Warehouse and the like. She’s definitely done more ads since she moved back home. To be fair to her I think she’s genuinely likes skincare and fashion but the constant ‘Richie pose like we’re madly in love’ posts is repetitive
I do agree she does show real passion for skincare, body care, makeup and all beauty products and she does showcase plenty and knows her stuff. that's what I followed her for. but all the blatant boasting and showing off is stomach turning even if she is a nice person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.