Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he is. He’s the CEO of a huge American PR company so he’s prob on a 7 figure salary at least and then prob add on stuff like bonus etc
Yeah so maybe gave them the deposit but I can’t see him buying the house outright for them! Idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was in BTs the other day and the candles are nothing out of the ordinary. I thought they’d be super glam if Adare have them but nope…. They didn’t smell that nice, the display was all over the place and dusty
The one she kept showing over the last few months - Mission Fig, is the official scent of Adare Manor. No surprises there that Hannah wanted them as a client. Their reviews on Google aren't great and the diffuser only lasted me a few weeks, not months like its intended. It's also not environmentally friendly as the company doesn't do refills, so you have to buy a whole new unit every time.

Reactions: 2
Daddy’s been earning mega bucks for decades. He founded the Dublin office, sold it to Fleishman and then climbed his way up the ladder very very canny and shrewd . He doesn’t pay a penny for living in St Louis - it’s all part of the deal, and the deal is sweet.

Reactions: 8
He’s hardly rich enough to buy a million euro home for them
He is, if you google John Saunders Fleishman Hilliard you can read different interviews about his year long interview to become CEO of Fleishman which is a multi million role annually. Fair play to him for starting from nothing and building his way up to becoming that as an Irish person, it's just a shame talent always skips a generation and the children of people like that are always embarrassing enough to live off their parents and let mummy and daddy fund their home and careers

Reactions: 6
He is, if you google John Saunders Fleishman Hilliard you can read different interviews about his year long interview to become CEO of Fleishman which is a multi million role annually. Fair play to him for starting from nothing and building his way up to becoming that as an Irish person, it's just a shame talent always skips a generation and the children of people like that are always embarrassing enough to live off their parents and let mummy and daddy fund their home and careers
As with most of these successful south Dublin types he didn’t start from nothing either, certainly less than Hannah but he went to private school. That old boys club stick together too.

Reactions: 4
Hannah heading for the Europe!
Standby for peak Hannah incoming:
- favourite place on Earth
- wedding, been coming here for x years constant referencing
- overuse of divine
- minions, hot choccy
- snaps of every plate and glass consumed
- some unnecessary snaps of her and Ritchie in swimwear
- relaxed spa day with constant phone updates

thats all I got

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
- overuse of divine
- minions, hot choccy

thats all I got
Don’t forget view/ balcony/ breakfast/ lunch/ dinner/ massage/ spa “of dreams” !!!

Reactions: 7
- overuse of divine
- minions, hot choccy

thats all I got
Let's play Hannah Kerry Bingo. sorry but I can't with people doing bedroom tours, it's so naff, especially the bleeping second you have but the bag down in the room. She's so predictable, starts the constant recording and showing off the second she gets into the car on the way down. we get it hannah, we know you are going to the fanciest hotels in kerry, sheen falls and the Europe, but there's no need to share every second of it.. but she just can't help herself. I know she's "the boss" but the amount of annual leave she gives herself is a piss take... she literally gives herself the same amount of time off as school kids annually. I couldn't take her seriously if I worked for her. if she's not in the hair or nail salon she's wandering round BT... arrives back to the office with a butlers hot choccy when everything is done.
---
Don’t forget view/ balcony/ breakfast/ lunch/ dinner/ massage/ spa “of dreams” !!!
we've gotten the bedroom tour and bedroom views already. everything has been described as divine already in the first 5 minutes. this trip has come at the right time because she's close to burn out😂😂😂😂😂.... oh lord she's actually amusing. burn out hannah, because you haven't been away since that skiing trip 4 weeks ago. The very odd time you can see in her face she's a little cringe/knows people are going to take the piss at some of the stuff she says like she's going to have some "daddy daughter bonding time". like honestly she watches way too many crappy movies, I wouldn't be able to say half the stuff she says with a straight face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sheen Falls girlies. Thank good Hannah got there before complete burnout. Burnout from dinners out, shopping, getting her hair done, nails done, stroll with the doggies, visits from her Mom, mask and chill outs at home. She is absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂 not a chance in hell I can take her seriously as a normal employee let alone an owner of a company. I’m jealous of her clothes, make up and holidays but god her life otherwise seems very unfulfilling to me. It’s like she has so much money she just rented the office and pretends to work.
wait for all the reels of her minions and the best family time of all time. She is beyond blessed with the best.

Reactions: 12
It’s easy to stay at The Europe when daddy picks up the bill… she’d be nothing without that backing.

Reactions: 8
add to the hannah bingo.. pint of rock shandy.... check.
Also to be added.. a picture of mum and dad saying look how cute my mum and dad are, look how stylish and beautiful queen jeanie is. picture of her 3 minions saying how cute they are, also the camera shoved in richies face while he's trying to drink his guinness followed by a black and white photo of her gazing up at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The one she kept showing over the last few months - Mission Fig, is the official scent of Adare Manor. No surprises there that Hannah wanted them as a client. Their reviews on Google aren't great and the diffuser only lasted me a few weeks, not months like its intended. It's also not environmentally friendly as the company doesn't do refills, so you have to buy a whole new unit every time.
Her PR mission seems to only go as far as, ‘I know a lot of people and am great with relationships/making connections’ rather than going deep into brand research etc. maybe that’s the structure of an independent consultant. It would make sense larger PR firms focus more on that. She does a lot of launch but it all seems to be the same circle and more reciprocal. I’ve gone off her after seeing all this, and not declaring it as well!

Reactions: 2
Her PR mission seems to only go as far as, ‘I know a lot of people and am great with relationships/making connections’ rather than going deep into brand research etc. maybe that’s the structure of an independent consultant. It would make sense larger PR firms focus more on that. She does a lot of launch but it all seems to be the same circle and more reciprocal. I’ve gone off her after seeing all this, and not declaring it as well!
indeed, I don’t think there’s much intellectual rigour to anything Hannah does.

Reactions: 5
She also can’t have had that many clients in London otherwise surely she’d be back there much more than she is. Do you think she’s quietly closed the London office? Even if the team there managed everything themselves with her being so close I’d expect her to pop over to see them every couple of weeks.

Reactions: 7
The thing that confuses me most about her job is the fact that she has an official PR business page but chooses to do all her promo through her personal account. It's obvious that she's doing it because it has a larger following and she wants to avail of freebies, but for transparency and in the interest of growing her business should they not be kept separate? I know someone who has a PR and advertising business and has worked with big brands, they keep everything on their business page. I also don't understand what it is she does for these brands, other than sending a gift basket to influencers, I don't get the sense that their online presence has increased or become more prominent with Hannah looking after them. La Bougie for example has a lot of negative reviews on Google as the scents don't last and they are not sustainable. Would it be Hannah's job to address these issues? It really comes across like she uses her personal page as an 'in' with these places rather than going off the strength of her business and growing it organically. It all seems like a front for her lifestyle. I can't take her seriously or respect her at all for these reasons.

Reactions: 12
The thing that confuses me most about her job is the fact that she has an official PR business page but chooses to do all her promo through her personal account. It's obvious that she's doing it because it has a larger following and she wants to avail of freebies, but for transparency and in the interest of growing her business should they not be kept separate? I know someone who has a PR and advertising business and has worked with big brands, they keep everything on their business page. I also don't understand what it is she does for these brands, other than sending a gift basket to influencers, I don't get the sense that their online presence has increased or become more prominent with Hannah looking after them. La Bougie for example has a lot of negative reviews on Google as the scents don't last and they are not sustainable. Would it be Hannah's job to address these issues? It really comes across like she uses her personal page as an 'in' with these places rather than going off the strength of her business and growing it organically. It all seems like a front for her lifestyle. I can't take her seriously or respect her at all for these reasons.
spot on. her business page is totally non existent, is it not totally unprofessional for her to be promoting/plugging a brand and an hour later showing the poochies asleep on her lap or her in the hair salon in the middle of a working day. I don't see why she doesn't keep her work and personal life separate. it's very strange

Reactions: 6
This was what I was trying to get at in an earlier post. Im not familiar with the structures of PR firms but it all looks pretty unprofessional to me. She basically just tags brands, sets up parties but I don’t think she goes as deep as actually incorporating the fundamentals of marketing in terms of long term strategy, growth… she seems to be promotion and that’s it. Def with you on the front. And yeah she’s double dipping keeping them on the same page. Disingenuous and unprofessional

Reactions: 3
She's actually painful to listen to. That's a vibe this is a vibe. Full face of make up for the gym before some hot choccy 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's actually painful to listen to. That's a vibe this is a vibe. Full face of make up for the gym before some hot choccy 🤣🤣
how do people stick being in her company, constantly with the phone out, oh guys let me record all of us matching colours as couples, maybe laugh it off between each other but getting her phone out to record such a silly detail... like she took a picture of her nieces bed in the hotel because they left her cute little slippers on the bed. she's seriously such an airhead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.