Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone saw her barge through that other poor random child for the camera/egg hunt right?? Jesus she is the definition of what annoys me when out and about, literally doesn't even see the people around her she's just all me me me
As if there weren't enough chocolate eggs to go round!! Imagine trying to raise a kind, well mannered child and aunt Hannah is teaching them to literally take candy from babies in between outfit changes and "take a photo of me gazing lovingly at my minion". She's truly pathetic

Reactions: 5
The stories Hannah puts on Instagram remind me of stories a 15year old girl would put up on hopes the boy she fancies notices 🤦🏻‍♀️ good girl Hannah for putting on a wash, you’re a grown up now. It’s the norm for us all

Reactions: 8
The stories Hannah puts on Instagram remind me of stories a 15year old girl would put up on hopes the boy she fancies notices 🤦🏻‍♀️ good girl Hannah for putting on a wash, you’re a grown up now. It’s the norm for us all
lol at whoever asked her if she feels like she's not in the moment while posting so many stories. the answer was so passive aggressive. Yes hannah you completey over share and we all know it's to boast and gloat. if I put up 10 stories a day it takes all of 2 mins out of my 23hours 58 minutes. only you don't post 10 stories hannah, youve posted on average 60 stories a day because I counted. and you mean to tell me when Richie or whoever records you walking casually you don't watch it back before posting. get up the yard Hannah with your I only spend 2 minutes a day posting on stories.

Reactions: 17
Hannah flat out today writing her own questions for herself on Instagram- in-between reading what’s been written on tattle 🙄

Reactions: 7
Asking herself on Instagram if she got Botox again, wonder will ‘sister’ send her another hilarious message about this 😯 As someone who gets botox and has countless friends that have gotten botox, I do not doubt for a second that she doesn’t have an addiction to the stuff. I did a google to find some old pics of her that I could compare and zoomed up…sorry but what is with how she does her makeup?? (zoom in on this pic!!) The spider leg mascara, the unblended and caked eyeliner and the completely over lined lips?? Do her minions do her makeup for her? She looks absolutely filthy. So many influencers are embracing a more natural dewy look, Hannah seems to love being absolutely caked. She must be covered in blackheads underneath

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Asking herself on Instagram if she got Botox again, wonder will ‘sister’ send her another hilarious message about this 😯 As someone who gets botox and has countless friends that have gotten botox, I do not doubt for a second that she doesn’t have an addiction to the stuff. I did a google to find some old pics of her that I could compare and zoomed up…sorry but what is with how she does her makeup?? (zoom in on this pic!!) The spider leg mascara, the unblended and caked eyeliner and the completely over lined lips?? Do her minions do her makeup for her? She looks absolutely filthy. So many influencers are embracing a more natural dewy look, Hannah seems to love being absolutely caked. She must be covered in blackheads underneath
Her brows being raised as far as they are now tells you everything you need to know about her Botox….

Also again her spelling is atrocious it’s “commitmentphobe”…

Reactions: 6
I really wish she would get some lessons on make-up application. The eyeshadow is always applied so sloppily. It actually gives me anxiety the way she puts it on, and everything is so heavy handed. She honestly doesn't have a clue.
---
Screenshot this yesterday, how can she say she doesn't have lip filler? It's so obvious.

Attachments

• Wow
I really wish she would get some lessons on make-up application. The eyeshadow is always applied so sloppily. It actually gives me anxiety the way she puts it on, and everything is so heavy handed. She honestly doesn't have a clue.
---
Screenshot this yesterday, how can she say she doesn't have lip filler? It's so obvious.
her makeup is gross... the thick gloopey lip gloss and the metallic eye shadows on her tiny cross eyes. she always looks hungover. bet she would look so much fresher underdone. also she has 56 stories uptoday. #2minutes hannah

Reactions: 6
I am shook at this lip liner situation. Anyone know the poem 'When I am old I shall wear purple?' reminds me of how that woman would do her makeup.

She’s so adamant she hasn’t had Botox yet she’s never posted a video to prove as much i.e. a video specifically demonstrating movement in her face. I’m sure if someone asked her to raise her eyebrows, they’d think the video was on pause because the eyebrows won’t budge😂 Prove it to us Hannah if you’re so natural and botox free!

Also yes, the lip liner in the pics posted above is actually shocking🫣

She’s so adamant she hasn’t had Botox yet she’s never posted a video to prove as much i.e. a video specifically demonstrating movement in her face. I’m sure if someone asked her to raise her eyebrows, they’d think the video was on pause because the eyebrows won’t budge😂 Prove it to us Hannah if you’re so natural and botox free!

Also yes, the lip liner in the pics posted above is actually shocking🫣
To be fair she did actually post a video last week “proving” she hasn’t had Botox by raising her eyebrows and showing her lines. But as a regular Botox recipient, to me it purely looked how I do when I’m in need of a top up. She should have frowned to show her 11’s and done a crinkly smile to show crows feet. She did herself no favours!!!

Reactions: 10
Oh I must’ve missed that! She chose her time to post the video wisely so, pre top up!

To be fair she did actually post a video last week “proving” she hasn’t had Botox by raising her eyebrows and showing her lines. But as a regular Botox recipient, to me it purely looked how I do when I’m in need of a top up. She should have frowned to show her 11’s and done a crinkly smile to show crows feet. She did herself no favours!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I must’ve missed that! She chose her time to post the video wisely so, pre top up!
It was something like story 48/60 of the day so maybe you clicked past by accident? There's serious effort going on here! I've had botox but wanted it to be subtle because I'm quite expressive when I talk so I still get arches over my eyebrows but they're not there on my resting face.
She's so adamant though it got me wondering if she has some little defect where she just doesn't have that muscle to raise her eyebrows and that would account for how her eyes sometimes slope downwards too?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think she could actually be pregnant! We didn’t get the usual snaps from her “traditional family Easter weekend” in the Europe-no bikini mirror pic, no wine/marg pic and her dresses all covered the belly area! She also mentioned travel sickness on the way home which I don’t think she ever spoke about before!! Maybe this explains the TINY bit of movement in the forehead….no Botox for Hannah now for awhile. Looking forward to her frowning video now soon. Best of luck to her if she is ….although it will be some shock to the system for her. Obviously her “work” won’t be affected at all as she does f&@k all anyway but I fear for her beauty appointments and “catch ups” with friends mid week to break up the week!!! Also can we have a minute for her overly lined (uneven)filler lips and lipstick the other night at like 8p.m and she was sat at home on the sofa!!! Like seriously???? You’re married Hannah, are you expecting a DM or something???

I think she could actually be pregnant! We didn’t get the usual snaps from her “traditional family Easter weekend” in the Europe-no bikini mirror pic, no wine/marg pic and her dresses all covered the belly area! She also mentioned travel sickness on the way home which I don’t think she ever spoke about before!! Maybe this explains the TINY bit of movement in the forehead….no Botox for Hannah now for awhile. Looking forward to her frowning video now soon. Best of luck to her if she is ….although it will be some shock to the system for her. Obviously her “work” won’t be affected at all as she does f&@k all anyway but I fear for her beauty appointments and “catch ups” with friends mid week to break up the week!!! Also can we have a minute for her overly lined (uneven)filler lips and lipstick the other night at like 8p.m and she was sat at home on the sofa!!! Like seriously???? You’re married Hannah, are you expecting a DM or something???
I don’t know I’m not convinced tbh. She doesn’t seem to wear the belly baring type stuff does she anyway. The stuff she wore seemed no different to me anyway. Her face looks different though, her makeup was so heavy and the tan looked all wrong

Reactions: 3
another Friday, another 3 day weekend another salon appointment another hotel stay. like I couldn't take her seriously if I worked for her while posting all this self indulgence but claiming to be a hard grafting girl boss who has to sometimes reply to emails from the hair salon. 😂😂😂

That headband and handbag combo look ridiculous. If they were from Penneys she wouldn’t be caught wearing them it’s just to show off £££

Reactions: 4
That headband and handbag combo look ridiculous. If they were from Penneys she wouldn’t be caught wearing them it’s just to show off £££
and the big bottle of Jo Malone perfume placed in amongst "accessories". how would you never get embarrassed and say to yourself ah I might look like a knob showing off won't bother. she can't help herself. like that's so last decade showing off the fact you burn Jo Malone candles and wear the perfume.

Reactions: 3
She missed the point at the Joe Wicks backlash. He didn't praise his wife for 'looking well' as Hannah put it, he praised her for gaining her pre-baby body back so fast. That's not a compliment, it's once again reducing a woman to her looks as if a woman's body in general is ever up for discussion. If you're reading this Hannah, you really don't have a clue for someone who sees herself as a 'girl boss'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.