Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy eve for Hannah curating all of her artwork around the house. She loves art, Ritchie loves art 🙄 first I’ve heard of this… not seen this girl mention art or going near a gallery or museum ever, in london all she did was shop and eat/drink out. Sooo pretentious honestly. best of all someone is coming to hang the pieces for them too.

Reactions: 8
Imagine employing someone to hang your paintings 😂 this one is off the charts bat tit crazy.

They sound like two complete saps. Can Richie not use a drill.....don't know why she would make him sound useless like that.

Reactions: 3
They sound like two complete saps. Can Richie not use a drill.....don't know why she would make him sound useless like that.
Whatever about a drill, there are no nails picture hangers that remove the need for drills entirely. They both seem as dense and useless as eachother, but Hannah is definitely the most work out of the two. I'd say he does be dying to get away from her.

Reactions: 4
How convenient for Hannah that the shop she was browsing and tagging on her stories gifted her some items before she left...for someone who lives quite comfortably her the begging is really grotesque.

Reactions: 4
Did you see the answers to interiors questions on the interior designer’s Instagram page? Light over dining table €3,500, coffee table €1,600 (x2)! I stopped looking then. So out of touch with reality is our Hannah! It’s actually quite crass how she has to somehow let everyone know how much things cost.

Reactions: 3
The faux Cotswolds theme doesn’t match the existing house interior with the anthracite grey windows etc. Why the 2 coffee tables taking up all the floor space in the TV room?

serious ick from her calling drinking chocolate hot choccy. also while I'm on the subject, same goes for mama bear, fur babies, and calling her nieces my minions. cringe, she has to be one of the cringiest uncool people on Instagram despite the grand deluded notions she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The faux Cotswolds theme doesn’t match the existing house interior with the anthracite grey windows etc. Why the 2 coffee tables taking up all the floor space in the TV room?
Literally none of it makes sense. The house needs to be modern, minimal tbh. I’m sure han will think we all jealous but none of it is inspiring me at all. It’s not period it’s not modern. That frame tv is so pricey too. All that heavy panelling in the hall is going to look so dated in a couple years in my opinion but I guess an excuse to redecorate again!

Literally none of it makes sense. The house needs to be modern, minimal tbh. I’m sure han will think we all jealous but none of it is inspiring me at all. It’s not period it’s not modern. That frame tv is so pricey too. All that heavy panelling in the hall is going to look so dated in a couple years in my opinion but I guess an excuse to redecorate again!
Hannah doesn't have any taste of her own, she see's what's popular and latches onto it. She doesn't seem capable of making any decisions herself. The fact that she needed someone to come over and show her how to 'style' her shelves is honestly pathetic. She comes across so needy and incompetent.

Reactions: 11
Hannah doesn't have any taste of her own, she see's what's popular and latches onto it. She doesn't seem capable of making any decisions herself. The fact that she needed someone to come over and show her how to 'style' her shelves is honestly pathetic. She comes across so needy and incompetent.
Hiring a professional to style your shelves /house I don't have an issue with. If you have the dosh you can spend it on whatever. It's just she goes so much about having an interest/love of interiors and can't style a bookshelf?!?! Give me strength :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Yep and also the ‘I want the house to look like a home not a show house’ but yet I will have every last thing professionally chosen and styled so it’s picture perfect for the gram

also add "mah-whosive" to that list of icks. and the way she says "party".... pourdyyy, we are having a dinner pourddy, my parents threw a great dinner pourdyyy.... the exaggerated D4 accent with an American twang🙄🙄

• Haha
also add "mah-whosive" to that list of icks. and the way she says "party".... pourdyyy, we are having a dinner pourddy, my parents threw a great dinner pourdyyy.... the exaggerated D4 accent with an American twang🙄🙄
She is insufferable 🙈

Everything, evvvverything is for show and it’s a constant cry for validation - the need to even tell us they have a ‘mah-whosive’ group of friends, that they have 3 dinner pawrdies in the diary already and how Richard needs to come home and take out the posh towels, the nice flowers, the posh candles 🤢😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is insufferable 🙈

Everything, evvvverything is for show and it’s a constant cry for validation - the need to even tell us they have a ‘mah-whosive’ group of friends, that they have 3 dinner pawrdies in the diary already and how Richard needs to come home and take out the posh towels, the nice flowers, the posh candles 🤢😬
She is a pain in the hole!! A pathetic, needy little head whose main passion in life seems to boasting & bragging! She thinks she is so classy .. but in my opinion is just crass & vulgar!! Astonishing really from someone her age 👊🏼

I feel sorry for her, she’s constantly trying to prove how great (and full?) her life is and it comes across as very desperate. She has such sadness behind her eyes too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.