Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’m sorry to bring it back to the makeup, but I’m genuinely shocked every time she posts a makeup tutorial. She looks FILTHY. Genuinely reminds me of when I was a teenager using darker foundation to look more tanned. And the eyes are unblended and caked looking. How can no one say this to her?? She needs her own PR I can tell you

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her makeup is so bad, particularly her eye makeup - even through the filter you could see mascara blotches…
Also, not a hope in hell she’s never had her lips done 😂😂 her face must hurt 24/7 from doing that duck lip face

Reactions: 7
She’s giving Magda from There’s Something About Mary vibes. Orange skin, yellow hair and badly overlined lips. It was the eyeshadow that killed me…. Not blended and dropped in the inner corner. I’m no Charlotte tilbury but wow!

Reactions: 3
Lads I’m sorry to bring it back to the makeup, but I’m genuinely shocked every time she posts a makeup tutorial. She looks FILTHY. Genuinely reminds me of when I was a teenager using darker foundation to look more tanned. And the eyes are unblended and caked looking. How can no one say this to her?? She needs her own PR I can tell you
She's not able to do eye makeup, her eyes are hooded, I read if your eyes are hooded you shouldn't wear metallic or sheen eyeshadow as it draws attention to the little space there, her makeup is always the same whether she's going to yoga, to work, grocery shopping or a night out, full on thick lip gloss. and lol at her yesterday asking if she should go "short" what she showed is not short but way nicer and totally classier than a full head of long stenos. she will never ditch the stenos because hannah thinks slim with long blonde hair is the definition of beauty

Reactions: 6
as a lip filler girly myself those lips have a couple ml in them. She’s so disingenuous

Reactions: 9
They lived with her parents for a year, if the parents funding lifestyle they would have loved straight into a house. Her business makes good money and she will be making a ton on Instagram, look at the lesser ‘influencers’ and what they make! She has 💯 had her top lip filled at some stage, might have been years ago and stuck but she has definitely had it done.
JFC the photo on the right! She can’t tell us she hasn’t gotten lip injections, it’s there for everyone to see 😂

Reactions: 4
Fleishman Hilliard (that her dad is CEO of) are the ones behind the PR for that Arnotts pitch competition that Hannah's a judge for. Give me a break that her career hasn't had a leg up because of him

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Look at the lips, natural as Michael Jackson’s nose! I have zero issue with women having fillers, Botox or any cosmetic treatment, it’s when they are dishonest I get annoyed. Hannah should have ignored the filler questions, instead she lied and lied about it. It’s not quite a Kylie Jenner lip transformation, Hannah has kept it as natural as filler can be, but her natural lip is non existent like Kylie’s. Women compare themselves to the likes of Hannah, or these women who pretend they don’t diet and still look skinny. They aren’t doing women as a whole any favours.
Sunglasses on head picture is 2012, not a top lip in sight! Not even all that full at her wedding, then you see a slight fullness.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely amnt posting this to be mean but to make a point, this the definition of why people rip it out of influencers. The actual walk here is mortifying. You're not a 5'10" VS model, you're an adult nearing mid 30s. If you want to show off clothes fine but show them, lose the theatrics.
Screenshot_20230425_194351_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely amnt posting this to be mean but to make a point, this the definition of why people rip it out of influencers. The actual walk here is mortifying. You're not a 5'10" VS model, you're an adult nearing mid 30s. If you want to show off clothes fine but show them, lose the theatrics. View attachment 2127308
😂😂😂 The prancing around really is ridiculous. I don’t know how she does it in hotels. I’m laughing now at how she has listed everything she did in her work day on her story. Imagine we all did that..’I sent 5 emails, called 3 people, did a presentation and had 2 meetings, wow super busy!’, it’s just so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She def applies lipstick 24/7 when doing stories to hide the lip filler. Because without the liner etc her lips would just be normal size

Reactions: 5
Is it bad I’m delighted her flight was cancelled 😂
no because she's so smug and was in full on brag and boast mode. would she ever stop showing every move she makes. no mystery with hannah, you would never be wondering what she's up to. and the weird remark about charging aer lingus for her nails and blowdry, you get them done every few days anyway hannah, quit the dramatics

Reactions: 11
So sorry to hear of Hannah's sexual abuse as a child. You just never know what people have been through. Well done Hannah for speaking out and helping others.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.