Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over 1M for that house? 😳😱 wow I’m shocked. It’s a 3 bed semi and the rooms look tiny. The kitchen is so small and the dining area is practically in the hall. Her bedroom is horrible. I’m shocked she chose that style. It looks like a 90’s bedroom my rich aunt would have had 🤮

Reactions: 4
All that money for a house and it seems the main bedroom doesn’t have an en-suite. Also imo the spare bedroom looks far nicer than her bedroom

Reactions: 4
All that money for a house and it seems the main bedroom doesn’t have an en-suite. Also imo the spare bedroom looks far nicer than her bedroom
The guest bedroom is much nicer but Hannah would probably far too 'anxious' to have a bedroom on the ground floor 🙄

Reactions: 3
The guest bedroom is much nicer but Hannah would probably far too 'anxious' to have a bedroom on the ground floor 🙄
She could probably be less anxious if she didn’t flaunt the layout of her house, every time she’s away on holidays etc. Amazes me how silly she is.

Reactions: 6
My husband seen Hannah today in a fertility clinic. I was in having a scan and she was waiting to go in. Glasses on trying to be all sly 👀

• Wow
My husband seen Hannah today in a fertility clinic. I was in having a scan and she was waiting to go in. Glasses on trying to be all sly 👀
I feel like it’s so obvious lately that she’s pregnant / trying to conceive. Defensive about baby questions, talking about folic acids and fertility supplements, the major rush on the house work, fake coffee & alcohol drinking into the camera.

I feel like it’s so obvious lately that she’s pregnant / trying to conceive. Defensive about baby questions, talking about folic acids and fertility supplements, the major rush on the house work, fake coffee & alcohol drinking into the camera.
It was defo her first time there he said she was lost coming into the clinic and the receptionist was telling her where to go !

Reactions: 1
I dont think it's nice of fair to mention she was in a fertility clinic. That's her own business and very private.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here we go again, Hannah can’t control herself, has to tell us “mum and dad in Laguna beach” and besties with Renee/ Bridget Jones and now we all know they love Ireland thanks to Hannah. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again, Hannah can’t control herself, has to tell us “mum and dad in Laguna beach” and besties with Renee/ Bridget Jones and now we all know they love Ireland thanks to Hannah. LOL
She just cannot help herself .. bragging again .. obviously googled Renee before she came on stories to list off her academy awards & every movie she was ever in!! It’s getting embarrassing now listening to her!! Oh and her hair is absolutely chronic .. not a great advertisement for easi locks .. the blend does not exist .. completely different colour to her own hair, looks like dolls hair .. cheap ‘ synthetic .. and don’t get me started on the jet black roots!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
just wondering is this Therapie clinic (who she did PR for?)
Yeah not sure id pay any mind to her being in a fertility clinic, she could easily be checking her egg count or freezing them or maybe even in for something else. Do agree, everyone deserves respect and privacy when it comes to fertility

She is super braggy “oh mum and dad are away in laguna beach”, why not just say they’re away. She’s very childish I think she’s bored with her life for whatever reason hence the need for validation. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself. About 5 years ago I used to post a lot on SM, like 4-5 more stories per day and I was deeply unhappy. Now I rarely post because I’m too busy being present and enjoying that moment, it speaks volumes about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A Tibetan terrier she’s obsessed with being like her mother! She really has no sense of her own way she wants to live life! It’s quite sad to be honest to see someone who’s living their life based off their mother. Also braggy again I’ll do a question box as I’m quite busy before my ski trip! She’s so far removed from reality! Just gets a house close to a million a ton of decorating and purchasing excess of home decor and works! Our Hannah is off on a ski trip. Nobody can say that her and Richie are walking millionaires! They have to have loans out or Hannah is getting big handouts from her parents. Better yet she got a settlement or an inheritance but there’s something not adding up with her excess wealth! Her business is defo not bringing in millions

Yep and she’ll go and buy a dog. Why not rescue/adopt. Oh because she has to have the same as her Mother.
another thing that makes me laugh is she is oh so busy wrapping up work before her ski holiday but yet puts up a Q &A box 🤔🤯 who are these goons asking these questions?

does she not get her eyebrows done wayyyyy too often. she gets them done nearly every time she has something on, which is every weekend. they are too dark and bushy, I think it draws too much emphasis on her eye area. off on another holiday... "she badly needs the break".. I actually get a bit of a skit from her stories, she's living on planet zog.. a break???? Well hannah what about those 3 day weekends you have every week plus fitting in hair steno appts, nail appts, brows appt, shopping, lunches out etc. would she ever attempt some sort of reality check. as someone said above, her ignorant personality and lavish lifestyle makes her so so unattractive... I do be looking at her now thinking she looks wrote off because she's constantly preening herself and being so ignorant. imagine hiring someone in to do canapés for having 4 mates over. like if all else fails hannah pop into marks and pick up some olives, crackers, cheese, smoked salmon etc.. its really not hard. she couldn't be bothered though, would rather spend the extra time upstairs plastering on the metalic eyeshadow. also was the black dress not very extra for your own house.

• Heart
I’d say there’s either a lot of competition in that friendship group or else Hannah is quite an insecure woman (perhaps due to her past trauma) which leads to the need to present a perfect exterior.

Reactions: 8
does she not get her eyebrows done wayyyyy too often. she gets them done nearly every time she has something on, which is every weekend. they are too dark and bushy, I think it draws too much emphasis on her eye area. off on another holiday... "she badly needs the break".. I actually get a bit of a skit from her stories, she's living on planet zog.. a break???? Well hannah what about those 3 day weekends you have every week plus fitting in hair steno appts, nail appts, brows appt, shopping, lunches out etc. would she ever attempt some sort of reality check. as someone said above, her ignorant personality and lavish lifestyle makes her so so unattractive... I do be looking at her now thinking she looks wrote off because she's constantly preening herself and being so ignorant. imagine hiring someone in to do canapés for having 4 mates over. like if all else fails hannah pop into marks and pick up some olives, crackers, cheese, smoked salmon etc.. its really not hard. she couldn't be bothered though, would rather spend the extra time upstairs plastering on the metalic eyeshadow. also was the black dress not very extra for your own house.
100% agree, it’s kinda funny how out of touch she is 😂 and I almost enjoy seeing what nonsense is next
So so busy but doing a catwalk on her landing 🫣, a kitchen reno that doesn’t look inexpensive but unsuccessful in my opinion?

100% agree, it’s kinda funny how out of touch she is 😂 and I almost enjoy seeing what nonsense is next
So so busy but doing a catwalk on her landing 🫣, a kitchen reno that doesn’t look inexpensive but unsuccessful in my opinion?
at times its mildly amusing the way she carries on but then a second later I'm like cop on hannah🙄. it's actually gross how ignorant she is. you are from wealth we get it but like you don't have to show it all of the time. it's not necessary.

at times its mildly amusing the way she carries on but then a second later I'm like cop on hannah🙄. it's actually gross how ignorant she is. you are from wealth we get it but like you don't have to show it all of the time. it's not necessary.
Agree it’s getting more cringe than amusing for me as well. It’s like she’s moved in to the house and suddenly decided to play grownups. I don’t think even Bono would hire someone to come and make canapés for 4 mates, ridiculous waste of money and at that stage I’d say feck the roasties if I’m paying just make the whole meal. And agree on the dress, wasn’t it just couples over? Likely the couples she went on hols with who couldnt give a shite 😂So strange, I feel a bit sad for her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.