Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
totally coped this. She was very careful not to mention Botox. I couldn’t give a toss if she has it or not but just ignore the questions (or don’t do them at all) don’t lie about it. Would love to get the inside track on where she gets it done.
---
Never understand this “forever home “ nonsense. Surely having a home in this day in age is a luxury. She’s a complete tosser.
I've mentioned this before but I really believe the reason she doesn't mention having botox is because she doesn't want to have to admit that she doesn't go to Therapie who are a client of hers and who offer this service. She would not be alone in this, I wouldn't go to Therapie either, but then I don't get paid to do their PR.

Reactions: 16

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Here is Lady Hannah’s day so far…… remember now she is an extremely busy boss lady.
-Looks up ridiculously prices dresses and shares on Insta
-shares some funny/cute animal reels
-comes on camera (full on hair and make up) to talk about a delivery she received.
-she was just sitting there she said. Head stuck in an email 🤔
- laid her kitchen table with all her new bits.
- links all the things she loves on the website.
-lights her candle (radio blaring in background)
-talks about her skin and treatment she had yesterday blah blah blah
-Ritchie makes her a coffee
-went to shop to finalise her kitchen and dressing room
- got a hot chocolate
- dropped bags to the charity shop
- links more clothes on Insta
- mother dropped in for a coffee

it’s only 3pm. When is she actually working? I have no time for her anymore. She drives me insane. And then will be on moaning about how crazy and busy her work and life are. Seems to me like she’s a little girl playing pretend. The oddest of creatures.

• Heart
  • Wow

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone pay a tradesperson to come and hang your paintings…
Her stories around this have proved what I have suspected all this time, that her and Ritchie are thick as shit and just as useless. Claiming that the company makes sure they're symmetrical and level, I had no idea there was any other way to hang a picture?

• Haha

SozBbz

VIP Member
I saw her in the wild very recently. We were in the same restaurant so I got a good chance to take it all in!

She does look generally like herself but not so polished in real life. She wears a LOT of make up and her hair is truly terrible, like the back is scruffy looking and just looks blonde rats tails.

But my favourite part was when she got up to leave, she put on her jacket, and I could clearly see the tags were still attached, so clearly she buys things, wears them and returns them (like a scruffy, selfish bitch).

So for those of you who find yourself envious of her from time to time, seriously don’t! She a fake and a phoney, and the reality really doesn’t live up to the smoke and mirrors of Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I was really surprised and impressed with how she came across, I bf my first and hated every minute for the 6 months, reflux, cmpa and everything else that could have gone wrong did, I don’t know what I’ll do with my 2nd I want to bottle feed but feel serious guilt if I don’t bf again. It’s refreshing to hear someone come out and say they decided it’s not for them and that’s that.
People are absolute Nazis about breastfeeding. Fair play to her for saying it as it is but the cynic in me says it's so she will be able to continue living her best life!

C1O2

Chatty Member
Children should not be exposed to drag regardless.
1920’s called they want you back with your views. Drag artists only broaden children’s minds. They’re not pushing drugs out under their wigs between songs and singing subliminal messages to do drag 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry

Amy.Coyne81

does anyone here follow her Irish /London friend Martha mcdermott? wow what a b*tch, she just filmed the couple sitting right next to her in a restaurant, both the man and woman are scrolling on their phones and she has "couple goals" written. what an invasion of their privacy, what right has she to post them to 15k people? I can't stand her, she thinks they are some power couple, she called him an insta hubby,scarlet for her and her notions
Saw that there, absolutely vile and total definition of how Hannah and her friends live in cloud cuckoo land. Just because you can legally record someone doesn't mean it's in anyway okay to, it's classless, crude, and downright mean. Also - on a date on your phone whilst giving out about others on their phone? Make it make sense

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I have a theory that the reason she has never owned up to lip fillers and botox is because she doesn't get it from Therapie, who offer these services and are a client of hers. If she admitted she gets it done people would naturally enquire as to where and it would look very bad if she wasn't attending the clinic she is paid to promote.

MSCH121

I have experience working with Hannah’s pr team and they’re angels , lovely girls who work very hard (day and sometimes night) and have also been working there for a long time so Hannah must do something right
But the company I worked for were hannahs client (a kinda big one) at the time and it was super rare she ever attended a meeting, sent us updates or pr strategy plans or any inputs tbh. She was also very disorganised and for someone in pr which is all about relationships, she was not very nice. If she ever did attend a meeting, she sat and looked pretty and had very little input. If she did have something to say, it was one of those things where she said so much but nothing at all at the same time? Made no sense or had no relevance etc
I do think her team are huge contributors to her success tho

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I agree with all of the above. I've mentioned before I'm nearly 2 years into a full renovation. It has been far from smooth sailing and the lead times for trades is insane. Something is definitely not adding up to say her kitchen was only fitted yesterday. As far as the vulgar displays of wealth go, it's not sustainable. I understand her parents have money and she is used to living a certain way, but it seems to me like she is desperately trying to live up to that image now as an adult. She always seems to be comparing herself to her mother and it's starting to sound unhealthy. I don't for one second believe her business is successful. I think the way she runs it is sneaky and dishonest for e.g. the Fish Shack invited her for dinner the other week and she hashtagged it as a PR visit on her personal account, should she not have been using her PR account? Then she does a write up on her PR account this week recommending it and saying it's a 'foodie find'. It's not a find, she didn't randomly come across it, and should it not be started somewhere that she was invited and the whole thing probably paid for? She knows exactly what she's doing and she must think people are too dumb to put two and two together. Like, she had to make sure she posted about the interiors shop while she was still in it during the week and tagging them on her stories. Then low and behold she comes home with some gifts from the place. She has no integrity. As for the relationship with Ritchie, seems like the poor man is being held hostage and is an unwilling participant in that relationship. Couldn't even go play 9 holes without Hannah blowing up his phone demanding he come home and put put the posh candles. She sounds like she needs a good ride on her Helen Turkington couch.

• Haha

spicebaggorl

That podcast was actually heartbreaking. She spoke so eloquently on her experience and you can tell she’s really worked on this trauma. I’m happy she has the support she needs in her family and friends and can talk openly on a topic as sensitive as that. Massive respect to anyone that can speak and encourage others to do similar.

Reactions: 14

raymag

She is pregnant, she announced it in the salon my friend works in very very loudly (that’s why I don’t mind saying here as she was very obvious about it). She is 100% looking for attention with the car sickness and constantly holding things over her tummy. Great news and delighted for anyone expecting but I can just imagine the constant preggers updates now.

Lucyloo90

Hannah was delighted to get a seat on the luas this morning because she’s preggy meggy. Hannah hun, the luas was empty because everyone was in work/school at that time! No one would actually see your bump at rush hour as everyone is squeezed in like sardines! The majority of people are in work by 9 if not earlier hun. Imagine having a “boss” who strolls into work at 9:40 🙄🙄 I just can’t with this one 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Lucyloo90

Hannah Hun, when someone says they don't have Botox they make a point to frown, raise an eyebrow etc to show that their face moves and that they don't infact have Botox. Can you do this next time?

Also, have you no other pics of you and Queen Jean when you were younger? Resharing the same pic EVERY year for Mother's Day is a bit 🙄🙄. Is it the only "cute" pic you have? 🥺😬

On a scale between 1-10 how loud is the traffic outside your house? Being right beside traffic lights and living on the BUSIEST road must be v annoying but thankfully you plan on buying two more houses at least 🙌

And Finally Hannah it's "than" not "then" when comparing. E.g I've got more money THAN you but boasting is not my style.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
No work done ? Her lips are 100% done ( very well imo) but stop saying you’ve had no work done. A lot of people have work done. Nothing to be ashamed of especially being the GiRl bOoS she is she should just own it
Having had lip filler and botox myself there is no way she has not had it. No way.

nancyxx

I go to Adare Manor on occasion (read: a big family Birthday celebration etc). It is without a doubt spectacular, but, as spectacular as it is, if Hannah or a similar type blogger was there filming every last scene beside us I would never go. It cheapens it, the experience is so authentic. Showing off new outfits/designer clothes isn’t it

SozBbz

VIP Member
Her Fireplace is an origional feature? Mortified for you Hannah.

Original feature means something from when the house was built, not just something you didnt rip and replace yourselves when you re renovated a house that was extensively renovated in 2019. Something tells me that built in electric wood effect fireplace isnt something that was common in the 1930's :rolleyes:

Absolute dimwit.

Attachments

• Haha

Ontherunrun

The oversharing and boasting never stops but tbh I just enjoy the OTT nonsense of it all most of the time! What annoys me is the projection of such perfection and girl bossing when in reality she’s propped up by the most insane amount of privilege. She has time to work out cos she doesn’t work full time and has a PT, the dog causes her no inconvenience cos she has a trainer, sitter, daycare and then her parents to look after him like last night. The house Reno wasn't stressful at all cos she lives with her parents and the design was all outsourced too. So, I think she thinks we are all in awe at how she does it all but it’s pretty clear, she doesn’t!

In full credit to her & the way she’s handled the announcement, she’s right to be absolutely thrilled and I’m very happy for them but I think she’s been really sensitive and honest without oversharing personal stuff.