Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just tell her followers that they can go to her local charity shop if they’d like some of her old clothes? Mind blowing.

Reactions: 6
Did she really just tell her followers that they can go to her local charity shop if they’d like some of her old clothes? Mind blowing.
Yes!! isn't she something else? who does she actually think she is?? I think her style is so stuffy and unremarkable. Her voice is seriously annoying, really husky the more she puts on the posh accent.

Reactions: 2
8 stories of a simple beach walk and of course the couple selfie of her weirdly staring up at him. you can see the smugness too as if to say Ohhh look how fresh we are today. why does she story such simple mundane stuff. 50 stories of her unboxing her clothes yesterday. she just can't help but take the phone out

Reactions: 4
8 stories of a simple beach walk and of course the couple selfie of her weirdly staring up at him. you can see the smugness too as if to say Ohhh look how fresh we are today. why does she story such simple mundane stuff. 50 stories of her unboxing her clothes yesterday. she just can't help but take the phone out
Her husband is really weird looking. Like a child's head on a man's body or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And so the begging for free house tit begins.
She's hardly going to put a Belfast Sink in that pokey contemporary kitchen? She's definitely a grass is always greener person. Not even in the house 24 hours and she wants to change it.

Reactions: 10
so funny because she thinks people think Richie is super handsome and they are a really attractive power couple😂😂. they are very ordinary looking imo

Reactions: 12
Didnt she say a while back they were getting it painted and some work done.. would it not have made sence to wait until all that was done to move in..its not like they were paying rent.

Reactions: 1
Did you ever hear such drivel when she goes on about ‘our Cotswold luxe theme’ 🤢
With each day that passes she’s more and more out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she got an interior designer. She’s been going on for ages about how she’s obsessed with interiors and she can’t wait for her own place to put her stamp on it blah blah blah but yet she has an interior designer lined up before she hung her coat up

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she got an interior designer. She’s been going on for ages about how she’s obsessed with interiors and she can’t wait for her own place to put her stamp on it blah blah blah but yet she has an interior designer lined up before she hung her coat up
Half the fun in owning your own home - particularly when it's your first, is getting to inject your own personality into it. I say this as someone who is coming out the other side of a major renovation which has nearly broken me, but the memories I have of me and my partner spending weekends prepping walls etc are ones I will always cherish. She seems to outsource everything and in doing so runs the risk of missing out on life itself.

Half the fun in owning your own home - particularly when it's your first, is getting to inject your own personality into it. I say this as someone who is coming out the other side of a major renovation which has nearly broken me, but the memories I have of me and my partner spending weekends prepping walls etc are ones I will always cherish. She seems to outsource everything and in doing so runs the risk of missing out on life itself.
Exactly! Fair enough if you knew nothing about interiors and didn’t know where to start but hiring someone before she’s even in, madness!!

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Fair enough if you knew nothing about interiors and didn’t know where to start but hiring someone before she’s even in, madness!!
She's more concerned with it looking like a show home than an actual home. It's really odd that she wouldn't take a crack at it herself seeing as she did say she was obsessed with interiors.

Reactions: 7
Didn't realise there was a thread on her....
Following her ages....
I like her style, and she lives her skincare and make up and hair products so I follow her for that....
U can see she is delighted she has her own house...
Her husband does seem switch off and she seems very switched on....
I like her positivity as well.....
She is very annoying though I know with her perfect life but I suppose I follow her to escape reality as she doesn't seem real.in ways....her parents house was on stories there around Xmas...looks like a new builda 3 storey in a construction jungle of houses and apartments...just assumed she was from old settled estate in Dublin was surprised...don't think I copped her.home housepreviously on stories...where did she grow up???
She also seems is very dependent on her parents....herself and hubby are like over grown kids...

Didn't realise there was a thread on her....
Following her ages....
I like her style, and she lives her skincare and make up and hair products so I follow her for that....
U can see she is delighted she has her own house...
Her husband does seem switch off and she seems very switched on....
I like her positivity as well.....
She is very annoying though I know with her perfect life but I suppose I follow her to escape reality as she doesn't seem real.in ways....her parents house was on stories there around Xmas...looks like a new builda 3 storey in a construction jungle of houses and apartments...just assumed she was from old settled estate in Dublin was surprised...don't think I copped her.home housepreviously on stories...where did she grow up???
She also seems is very dependent on her parents....herself and hubby are like over grown kids...
I bet if she just chilled out and relaxed and stopped fixating on everything being so perfect she would probably be a really nice girl and good fun. The accent seems really put on. the effort of keeping up that facade... like we get she comes from wealth but a little modesty would be so nice. name dropping and being flashy in your 30s is just so pathetic. even for example was in yesterday I thought her hair was lovely, was straight and unstyled and it was lovely... like the full on glam everyday, full makeup, hair wand out to curl her hair.... I couldn't be arsed 24/7. to me she never looks different whether she's going out, going to work or sitting on the couch with her fur babies... same same😂😂

Reactions: 8
And so it begins! The #af for her first house item. An overpriced tissue holder at €39!

• Haha
And so it begins! The #af for her first house item. An overpriced tissue holder at €39!
you would be worse then mad to pay 39eur for that. as soon as you see an Instagram "home or interiors" page set up by one of these it's purely for tagging and begging. sorry now but if your hand-wash and hand lotion and candle on the bathroom sink cost you 100quid you can afford all the other frivolous little bits like a box to hold the tissue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.