Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
How about they do the:

Educate our Children Challenge

Father gets a Job Challenge

Mother stops getting Pregnant Challenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

account70032

VIP Member
He’s a terrible husband and not a good father but Ella will never admit that cause she will always praise him cause everything she says and does is to impress him and stay on his good side. Even in the in moments were she might throw a bit of shade or sort of call him out for certain things without actually using his name but she’ll say how tired she is doing so much and needing help so she hints at him that he needs to help so they can work as a team but all of that goes over his head and he’s like ‘ you’re superwoman you do everything so well by yourself’ so it’s like he praises her for doing everything and then she enjoys the praise from him calling her a good wife so she puts pressure on herself to be perfect at every single thing and do everything by herself but then she moments she realises how overwhelmed and unhappy she is which is why she uses the videos as a way to express that in the hope that Tim magically turns into a hands on husband and father who does his fair share of the work if not more cause he should be that eager to do things. She never gave her body a chance to properly heal and rest and her waddle walk is still so bad there’s no improvement in it so her body is crying out for help.
Yeah after having a baby life has to go on when you have other kids to take care of too I get that you can’t just lay around all day BUT they are in a very lucky situation that they don’t have to work all they do is make videos so both parents at home meaning he could of spent some more time with the kids and taking care of them and given Ella a little break here and there so she could bond with Halo and rest. He isn’t a good dad at all , he thinks his stupid meaningless lectures and living through his sons putting his dreams of being famous into their minds , is his way of being a good dad but really he’s an awful father. He uses the excuse of taking the boys to football for everything. When Ella was really unwell with morning sickness and they made that video of them all trying to run the house cause Ella obviously wasn’t able to and Tim really struggled. He was stressed , overwhelmed and left everything to Hosanna to take care of. He would of had a breakdown in Costco with all those kids and Houston’s temper tantrums. Don’t get me wrong Houston is badly behaved and would easily stress anyone out but he doesn’t even spend time bonding with her trying to calm her down.
It’s hard to feel sorry for Ella cause she chose to marry him cause she wanted a white man and wanted those mixed kids. She chose to have all those kids so she should of though about how much hardwork it would be taking care of all of them. Tim is selfish and he should of had a vasectomy because we can all see his wife isn’t happy with another baby yet he is doing nothing to help her. I can see her getting pregnant again but I really hope she doesn’t. I don’t like Ella either but she does wayyyyyy more than he does cause he does nothing. That marriage isn’t as perfect and happy as they make it out to be. I’ve got the vibe lately he’s lost interest in her a bit I don’t know if it’s to do with her appearance with her body after having a baby or they don’t spend that much time together cause he’s always with the boys or hanging out with camera man who apparently is his gamer friend I think someone said so he definitely plays video games with him a lot at home while Ella is doing housework or with the kids so she’s with the girls more at home and he isn’t there to support or help. He seems to be distant and I think she picked up on it and it’s been bothering her and making her insecure. Obviously that’s not something I’d wish on anyone to feel especially when your husband should care if he sees you overwhelmed with life and needing help. The fact Ella mentioned in one of their recent videos that she would love to go on holiday just her and Tim it’s clear some spark in their relationship isn’t as strong as it was and she’s desperate to keep his attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I am so happy about that!

The children need decent education and options! Hosanna can barely read a birthday card meanwhile her peers are writing creative essays, reading novels and doing story-based maths problems.

I remember I read Harry Potter at 10. Other books like the Famous Five books, Nancy Drew, Diary of a Wimpy Kid etc.

At Harper's age, I was reading Grimm's fairytales.

It is such a disservice to the children not to teach them - There is so much joy in education and reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The Grimwade Gang are largely blind sheep but some are starting to see the light:

1) Noticing a change in "humility"

1655123138213.png

1655123176033.png

1655123237069.png

2) Noticing where their priorities lie:

1655123279281.png

1655123301214.png

1655123330983.png

"you really love yourself" 😭

3) Harper's Birthday vs Tim's

1655123476040.png

4) Just straight up hating Tim 😂

1655123549449.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
So baby Halo is getting weaned from the beast feeding 😳 this baby has been on a bottle and she need feeding her rice cereal. All of a sudden there’s a video today like all this just happened. We’ve all seen this baby get kicked to the curb the day she was born. Stop the madness!!! Claims it’s due to her milk not coming in and she’s breast feed the others until they we’re one years old.
Like you say never had problem with breastfeeding 6 previous times now all of a sudden on baby number 7 milk not coming in, maybe it's got something to do with galavanting at the weekends & wanting to drink alcohol mmm 🤔

• Sad

FormerTA2019

I'm new to this forum but I've been reading these for the past few days and some of the stuff that is said on here, such as the titles are hilarious.

I don't really watch family vloggers, and if I did it was usually someone like Roman Attword but I stumbled across the Grimwades during lockdown last year (January) and I watched their videos from early on and I enjoyed them. Big mistake, should never watch people for what they used to be because the closer and closer I got to the current time the more annoyed I got about behaviours and the constant preaching pissed me off 🙄.

But I thought I'd share some of my opinions on here that might not have been shared by others or have but in a different way. First of all, I can't stand Tim. In all honesty, I can't stand any white guy that tries to be black. You're white, just accept it 🤣. Second of all, I used to like Ella and thought she was a good mum but I see money can change that. I also didn't like when they asked for money, I think after Rue was born they did this. You're asking for money but A, don't work (and they can't say they don't have time to because they don't post regularly) and b, have 5 kids. If you can't support them all, don't have that many or get a dam job.

Now the kids, I haven't really watched them but check in every now and again. I'm currently at that bored phase of life so I scroll through Google and reddit to see what people are saying. Anyway, I don't know too much about the younger kids, nor do I care I only know about the older 5(for my opinions.)

I can't stand Halle, from the vlogs I watched she always wanted to be on camera and annoyed the fuck out of me when she smacked her lips together before talking. JUST TALK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN.

Hosanna, there's nothing there. Her whole personality is being a 'mum' she too bland. Same with Harper, she's bland and is basically a third wheel for the 2 older girls. They really need friends🤣.

I used to love Rue, thought he was funny and honest. Now, I see he does a lot of random push ups and work outs. He's 4, he doesn't need to worry about that. He should be enjoying being a kid, not trying to impress Tim because Tim won't work for the life of him.

Heze, used to be a great kid but him and that football piss me off. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but, he never used to be this obsessed until he signed for Chelsea. Since then he's married the football and they've gone on to have so many babies. But in all seriousness, he hasn't gotten to be a kid because he's been exploited by his parents. I don't know if anyone has mentioned about his hair dye photo for his 10th birthday (it's since been deleted) but that's some serious sexual exploitation. What parent thinks it's accept to post picture of their shirtless 10 year old son with their shorts hanging low showing their boxers? That's not normal, I'm glad they either saw sense or reciev3d backlash from it but it's still on Instagram because one of their fan accounts also posted it. Also, when Heze was 8 possibly turning 9 Tim mentioned that he was at the age where he didn't want to hig his Dad anymore and it's normal. Not from what I've experienced it ain't. I used to work in schools as a TA, hence the username and I'm a guy, I used to have kids come up and hug me all the time, even at heze's age and older. Maybe the problem is you Tim.

And while I mention that I'm a former TA, their lack of education pisses me off as well. They can barely do the basics and they've taken their kids on holiday during 'school time'. I don't know what to be more annoyed about, the fact that it's during school time or that it's their first real holiday.

I just wanted to share my opinions. Hopefully these dimwit parents can be stopped and these kids can be kids again. I probably won't be active on here and I won't be following the family because I can't stand them but I hope everyone enjoys reading my opinions and enjoys all the older and whatever new threads that come from this uneducated, lazy family

Last edited:

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
She's really talking about how having 7 children is stressful like getting them ready in the morning.
Gettng them ready for what in the mornings?

They never go to school.

They never go to church.

They rarely homeschool.

What do they need to get ready for? Tik Tok dances?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

blueberry23

First time posting and I just found the thread recently but I just wanted to put a few thoughts out there.

i started watching well before Houston was born and I found them through their hair styling videos- I found them educational, I thought it was great they were sharing the care that goes into caring for mixed race or black hair. I watched a few more vids and the kids seemed so nice and well behaved and Reu was funny it was enjoyable to watch- I thought I would pick up on some tips to raise my kids! But as time went on and they gained popularity they fell into the lifestyle it seems lots of family channels tend to, which involves dumb challenge videos, spending lots of money on high-end designer things and using pregnancies and babies for click bait. They were no longer relatable and down to earth. Something that I think about a lot is I swear at one point Tim and Ella said they’ve always wanted 6 kids or they’ve always felt they were meant to have only six kids. And I swear they said they were stopping with reu bc they believed he was their 6th, bc of Halle’s twin. It seemed they were happy with the kids they had and things were good. But then they started to tease thumbnails of pregnancy scares and what not and they eventually actually became pregnant. I was surprised because they seemed like they were set before and it was odd they had changed their minds, but I thought I guess Houston passes to count as the 6th kid and that’s what they wanted. I really don’t like that family channels start pumping out babies for views it’s scary- would they have ever had some of these kids if they weren’t on YouTube?

anyways my point was I thought I’d still give them a chance with Houston it didn’t seem like they had fully lost their morals or values yet at that point but when I saw they were pregnant again it just felt wrong. Them being so set for 6 kids and originally saying reu was 6, and now it just feels like their pumping out kids for views and I feel so bad for the kids bc they are going to suffer the consequences of this. Also Tim talks too much. He’s annoying & super preach-y. If he wants to be a good ally, husband and father, he should listen and he should lift up the voices of his wife and children not talk over them or speak on their behalf. And lastly heze’s ball- I know he’s just a kid so I can’t blame him, but the environments he brings the ball into sometimes is just not appropriate, it’s in the way, it’s annoying and stress-inducing… can’t they tell him to leave it at home or in the car?…. They need to create boundaries and a healthy amount of balance in his life- football can’t be everything for him, even if he wants it to be his career… he’s needs balance to be mentally healthy.
Anyways I’m done thanks for listening!

Omg and I almost forgot- calling hosanna a second mom and praising her for doing motherly tasks is sooooo unhealthy and scary… I hope the time they spend with their grandma gives them normalcy and I hope they get to spend lots of time with her

Iseeinternet

They're acting like their some big powerhouse couple, they are actually an embarrassment, Ella- she things tarting herself up (very cheap looking in the orange dress & braids) makes her some kinda Beyonce, & as for Ali G, dear oh dear oh dear 🤦🤦🤦
It just occurred to me that they both really think they're better looking than they actually are. I thought it was Tim more than Ella initially.

I think that ella will be pregnant with baby number 8 before 2023. I hope that for the both of them baby #8 is a boy and that will be the end of baby making further grimwade's

poor Halo was only an afterthought maybe just a burst of the moment baby that was a thrill for daddy, to make to the subservient Ella, they are a freak show... the whole family a freak show... they need to be stopped he will breed her until she dies! Ella is in danger to her health all measures need to be taken in order to stop what is going on with this horrendous family
Ella would do anything to keep Tim happy and he knows it. Can only imagine what he demands when it's just the 2 of them. How has he succeeded to have so much power over Ella that she'd put her own life at risk for a baby she knows she doesn't even want? There's submitting to your husband then there's foolishness.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Nice touch Dim getting Reu to get a shot of his 'work book' in view, but when are they going to realise that giving your kids workbooks isn't home schooling, & in a cafe of the gym?...I don't know much about home schooling education but I would've thought where's the timetable/plan, the routine, the age appropriate work, the actual TEACHING. dear oh dear 🤦🤦
Are they serious? Homeschooling at a David Lloyd lol 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

rhondakaren

Ewww that is nasty about feeding food from her mouth. Was that in the latest vlog? I think they get away with doing and saying what they do and still have fans because of how they speak (if most fan are American) The English accent fools a lot of people and the fact that they've stated that they do things a little differently (their own way).
Their American subscribers are obsessed with them, I believe it’s their accents and the kids being mixed race. I’m willing to bet that if Tim was a black man the Americans would have his head on a platter for being a lazy bum who spends the family’s money on himself, gaslights the hell out of his family and has his kids sleeping on a duvet on the floor for over 3 months while him and the wife escape almost every weekend to luxury hotels and spas. They give him a pass because of his complexion even though he’s lazy and manipulative and denies his children a proper education.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
It seems like they just go to the gym for videos and pictures. None of the girls is actually dressed for a tennis match or practice. It is important to have the right shoes on the court. Yet we know they have access to sports clothes via Heze. One of the only three people in the family who actually works.

The problem I see with Ella is that she wasted her youth on Tim, popping out his children. She had Heze when she was 23 years old? Then Hosanna when she was 25, Halle at 26, Harper at 28, Rue at 31, Houston at 32 and Halo at 34. That's over ten years of her most energetic period. When she had Heze, most girls her age were dressing like how she is dressing now, and behaving like how she is behaving now... Dressing however they want, going out every night, partying and vacationing without a single thought or responsibility. She couldn't do that because between the ages of 22 and 30 she was pregnant for around 75% of the time and had small children for 100% of that time.

Now she is a 35-year-old mother of 7 who wants to live like she is 21. The only thing more pathetic than that is 40-year-old men having a mid-life crisis.

Tim is so ugly and useless. He annoys me so much. A BMW? He should be thinking about buying a minibus so those children can fit comfortably.

• Haha

Gomo

Chatty Member
If Ella was really worried about her milk production she wouldn't be wasting so much of it by drinking so much.

Did anyone catch how Tim was completely lost on how to feed the baby and started to ask how but quickly realized he shouldn't have to ask that after seven kids lol.

Also I think it's so sad. Ella is obviously weaning her because she wants to leave her more often and is tired of her. Why can't she just supplement with formula?... Because that would still require her having to get up at night. Lol. And Harper can probably make rice porridge better than a bottle.

Oh and I think we did it again guys, they're finally taking the kids somewhere I think.

zeroess

I think there are a number of reasons the children aren't sent to school, but one is certainly to avoid anyone advocating for them. If I knew that a child in my class and their siblings were sleeping on the floor, I would be headed straight to my safeguarding lead. Particularly if said child was turning up exhausted because they'd been looking after their baby siblings in the night, whilst the parents were turning up at the end of the day looking fresh as a daisy off the back of their holiday, with designer clothes and newly-injected lip filler.

What frightens me the most is that all of this information has come from Tim and Ella themselves - as in, this is the stuff that they don't even realise makes them look like terrible parents. There must be so much more going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 15

Iseeinternet

View attachment 1261539
No Tim, you’ve just got a ego and are delusional xx
I had a theory about this man and he just proved I was right ...wooow
I've encountered a man like Tim before. Despite being broke/jobless, uneducated and living in a single bedroom house share, this Caucasian man I met thought he was the prize. He never had a hard life but presented himself as having had one. White privilege in a twisted way....I can't fathom to this day. He loved black women who saw him as the prize...obviously because he loved being treated like a King lol.
The man I learned from about how some of these white men think befriended a lot of black and other non white men and knew by hanging out with them he would attract black women (non white women). He even admitted he thought he was better than his friends purely because he's white and good looking. Anything I said/did to make him see how he sounded just made his head bigger because everything was about him.
In Tim's case, he's not even good looking. He's definitely found someone who will make him feel like his the master in Ella. It's sad that men like him actually exist and women like Ella are willing to be slaves for them.
Might sound like just a theory but men like this do exist.

Reactions: 15