Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only urge people to report their latest vlog. Weaning a 3m old is totally against any guidelines. They are not only risking their own childs life but putting others at risk too. She can not sit up and her tiny body is not yet ready to digest the food yet and the risk of choking especially as shes nearly horizontal is massive. 6m minimum unless medical advice given. No other words but their totally tit for brains. X

Reactions: 15
The way all of them have to surround the baby and take turns feeding her all with their dirty hands is disgusting, the father had his hands on the floor then picked up the spoon and proceeded to feed her, then the son with that ball he kicks everywhere Handled the same spoon without washing his hands. These kids need friends,this is baby number 7 and they act like it’s their first time seeing a baby eat. The baby is what like 3-4 months old, What’s the rush to wean her? They’re doing it so they can leave her behind to go out more. Their subscribers on YouTube thinks baby number 8 is on the way. I think they’re out of ideas for content so won’t be surprised if they get pregnant again just for the attention.
She already put up a post with a drink. Smh

I can only urge people to report their latest vlog. Weaning a 3m old is totally against any guidelines. They are not only risking their own childs life but putting others at risk too. She can not sit up and her tiny body is not yet ready to digest the food yet and the risk of choking especially as shes nearly horizontal is massive. 6m minimum unless medical advice given. No other words but their totally tit for brains. X
If she really wanted to continue breastfeeding she would find a way. She doesn’t have time to sit and bond with this baby at all period!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The way all of them have to surround the baby and take turns feeding her all with their dirty hands is disgusting, the father had his hands on the floor then picked up the spoon and proceeded to feed her, then the son with that ball he kicks everywhere Handled the same spoon without washing his hands. These kids need friends,this is baby number 7 and they act like it’s their first time seeing a baby eat. The baby is what like 3-4 months old, What’s the rush to wean her? They’re doing it so they can leave her behind to go out more. Their subscribers on YouTube thinks baby number 8 is on the way. I think they’re out of ideas for content so won’t be surprised if they get pregnant again just for the attention.
She’s to young to be pushing her out the way so fast. She didn’t do this to Houston that’s why she’s the way she is.

Reactions: 4
If Ella was really worried about her milk production she wouldn't be wasting so much of it by drinking so much.

Did anyone catch how Tim was completely lost on how to feed the baby and started to ask how but quickly realized he shouldn't have to ask that after seven kids lol.

Also I think it's so sad. Ella is obviously weaning her because she wants to leave her more often and is tired of her. Why can't she just supplement with formula?... Because that would still require her having to get up at night. Lol. And Harper can probably make rice porridge better than a bottle.

Oh and I think we did it again guys, they're finally taking the kids somewhere I think.

Reactions: 16
If Ella was really worried about her milk production she wouldn't be wasting so much of it by drinking so much.

Did anyone catch how Tim was completely lost on how to feed the baby and started to ask how but quickly realized he shouldn't have to ask that after seven kids lol.

Also I think it's so sad. Ella is obviously weaning her because she wants to leave her more often and is tired of her. Why can't she just supplement with formula?... Because that would still require her having to get up at night. Lol. And Harper can probably make rice porridge better than a bottle.

Oh and I think we did it again guys, they're finally taking the kids somewhere I think.
Oh yeah she weaned that poor baby so she can leave her more often. When she went out drinking for her birthday so soon after giving birth was a sign she wasn't interested at all. Tim did look like he had no clue and passed it onto someone else as soon as he could. Tim locks himself in his office the majority of the time I can bet. How can a man have 7 kids and still be so clueless and useless?
And yes finally, they're going on holiday! Yaaay!

Ella is speaking at some mom thing for pampers in July, I wonder how they would feel about her wonderful advice to her seriously dumb and gullible fan base to feed a three month old baby who can't even hold her head up on her own yet solids so she can go out drinking more and chase after her husband.

Reactions: 9
Poor Halo is so unwanted cause she’s just another boring girl to them. They treat her like an inconvenience and it’s so sad to watch. Also she’s definitely not their last baby from the way Ella said she’s their last baby then laughed and said I say that everytime. That’s basically her saying she’ll probably get pregnant again which disgusts me that they would be bring another child into the world after how they’ve treated Halo and haven’t bonded with her they’ve just wanted to spend time away from her as much as possible. They don’t look at that baby with love.
Also saw a comment on their video saying it’s nice Tim is spending more time with the kids and good on him. What!?? he’s been a father for 12 years and has seven kids so 12 years ago his responsibility as a parent began so he should of been helping Ella out equally all these years. He isn’t even spending more time with the kids he’s just not behind the camera as much as he was because they’re trying to create that perfect family image rather than it just being Ella infront of the camera all the time. How embarrassing to even have someone say to you well done for spending time with your kids cause it shows that person spends little to no time with their kids usually which looks bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What's happened to their shaky cameraman?....poor guy probably wanted paying & they thought it was a freebie 😂

• Haha
Oh yeah she weaned that poor baby so she can leave her more often. When she went out drinking for her birthday so soon after giving birth was a sign she wasn't interested at all. Tim did look like he had no clue and passed it onto someone else as soon as he could. Tim locks himself in his office the majority of the time I can bet. How can a man have 7 kids and still be so clueless and useless?
And yes finally, they're going on holiday! Yaaay!
Of course Tim has no clue about feeding the baby or doing much for the little kids, it's obvious the lazy man never does anything to help out - that's Hella and Hosanna's job - taking care of toddlers and babies in the household. Tim cannot be bothered or they probably see a mean side of him.... We see his constant controlling of all family members and situations in front of camera. Ella has admitted many times that he makes all the decisions (even not allowing them to "temporarily" bring the kids beds, table and chairs to the new house - ridiculous)
Of course Tim stays in his office with his comfortable chair, desk, tv, video games etc. & prob. no one is allowed there but him.

Did anyone hear the statement Ella made about mashing the bananas for the babies cereal? it would be to much trouble to get out the blender and then have to wash it and put it away. So you would like your child to choke on big chunks of banana that you’ve mashed with a fork? Unbelievable!!!!!!
When Ella said it would be too much trouble to get out the blender, then have to wash it and put it away - she prob has Hosanna clean it anyway - awful excuse... then bragging to her kids that she just chews the baby's food instead & how she used to feed food from her mouth to her son -- just nasty and gross

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Of course Tim has no clue about feeding the baby or doing much for the little kids, it's obvious the lazy man never does anything to help out - that's Hella and Hosanna's job - taking care of toddlers and babies in the household. Tim cannot be bothered or they probably see a mean side of him.... We see his constant controlling of all family members and situations in front of camera. Ella has admitted many times that he makes all the decisions (even not allowing them to "temporarily" bring the kids beds, table and chairs to the new house - ridiculous)
Of course Tim stays in his office with his comfortable chair, desk, tv, video games etc. & prob. no one is allowed there but him.

When Ella said it would be too much trouble to get out the blender, then have to wash it and put it away - she prob has Hosanna clean it anyway - awful excuse... then bragging to her kids that she just chews the baby's food instead & how she used to feed food from her mouth to her son -- just nasty and gross
Ewww that is nasty about feeding food from her mouth. Was that in the latest vlog? I think they get away with doing and saying what they do and still have fans because of how they speak (if most fan are American) The English accent fools a lot of people and the fact that they've stated that they do things a little differently (their own way).

Reactions: 4
Ewww that is nasty about feeding food from her mouth. Was that in the latest vlog? I think they get away with doing and saying what they do and still have fans because of how they speak (if most fan are American) The English accent fools a lot of people and the fact that they've stated that they do things a little differently (their own way).
Yes, it's in their latest vlog

Reactions: 1
Their American subscribers are obsessed with them, I believe it’s their accents and the kids being mixed race. I’m willing to bet that if Tim was a black man the Americans would have his head on a platter for being a lazy bum who spends the family’s money on himself, gaslights the hell out of his family and has his kids sleeping on a duvet on the floor for over 3 months while him and the wife escape almost every weekend to luxury hotels and spas. They give him a pass because of his complexion even though he’s lazy and manipulative and denies his children a proper education.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Probably just the boys for a football camp or something?
Please don't let it turn out to be football related

Their American subscribers are obsessed with them, I believe it’s their accents and the kids being mixed race. I’m willing to bet that if Tim was a black man the Americans would have his head on a platter for being a lazy bum who spends the family’s money on himself, gaslights the hell out of his family and has his kids sleeping on a duvet on the floor for over 3 months while him and the wife escape almost every weekend to luxury hotels and spas. They give him a pass because of his complexion even though he’s lazy and manipulative and denies his children a proper education.
Oh yeah, I don't know why I forgot that there's still a fascination with white man, black woman couples with mixed race kids. I just don't find it fascinating so I forget that's what made them noticeable. You're right, a black man would've been called out so much and probably run off youtube.

Reactions: 9
If they have actually gone on a holiday that wasn’t gifted, football related, more for Tim and Ella’s benefit/ enjoyment than the kids, I will be shocked

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.