Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They desperately wanted a bed shop or anywhere that sells mattresses to reach out to them giving them beds for free and the hoped the same for the tv cause they really thought Curry’s would reach out to them to give them a free tv. They’re so greedy but not only that they clearly don’t have as much money as they try to act like they have. They try fool people with Tims car and buying designer things but you can tell they don’t have money to just throw around and they’re also very tight with money so even if they had all the money in the world they still would spend it on themselves first and wouldn’t want to spend it on the kids not even to get them beds. They only see the kids as money makers but they don’t actually have any interest in caring about the kids and taking care of their needs.
They definitely thought by making the videos about the interior designer , places would reach out to them offering free things or to pay for whatever they wanted in their house but that clearly didn’t happen so now they’re at a point they read what we say on here so they’re trying to prove a point by acting like they’re going to get all those things for the kids now and that it was the interior designer that was the reason they were waiting which isn’t true cause the truth is they didn’t want to spend money on their own kids.
Geez looks like Halle is the same height as heze now. They need to feed that boy more.
I noticed this too she is literally the same height or just about the same height as him. He only looks about 8 or 9 and a video I saw of them from around 3 years ago he looks the exact same height doesn’t look like he’s grown at all. I know he could have a late growth spurt he still has time to grow but I do wonder if the excessive exercising has stunted his growth in some way like someone mentioned before or if something else is wrong.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise really how much harder Heze is gonna have to work at football with his height until that documentary I spoke about

I wonder if they thought they could blag a freebie for free advertising on their tit IG & classy design lady said No, pay up like everyone else, if it was a money issue surely they would've known the price roughly beforehand, something very shady gone on 🤔 Also Ali G begrudging the price of pillows but quite happily but a LV belt & horse nostrils buying a LV bag buying a £3500 bag....like someone says...priorities
It was def to do with money. You can see they don’t have money and want freebies. They are very deceiving people not honest or transparent. They like to make out they are rich but trust me they are not at all. It’s all an image act they are skint as a homeless man. I don’t like them at all horrible shifty people

They desperately wanted a bed shop or anywhere that sells mattresses to reach out to them giving them beds for free and the hoped the same for the tv cause they really thought Curry’s would reach out to them to give them a free tv. They’re so greedy but not only that they clearly don’t have as much money as they try to act like they have. They try fool people with Tims car and buying designer things but you can tell they don’t have money to just throw around and they’re also very tight with money so even if they had all the money in the world they still would spend it on themselves first and wouldn’t want to spend it on the kids not even to get them beds. They only see the kids as money makers but they don’t actually have any interest in caring about the kids and taking care of their needs.
They definitely thought by making the videos about the interior designer , places would reach out to them offering free things or to pay for whatever they wanted in their house but that clearly didn’t happen so now they’re at a point they read what we say on here so they’re trying to prove a point by acting like they’re going to get all those things for the kids now and that it was the interior designer that was the reason they were waiting which isn’t true cause the truth is they didn’t want to spend money on their own kids.
I noticed this too she is literally the same height or just about the same height as him. He only looks about 8 or 9 and a video I saw of them from around 3 years ago he looks the exact same height doesn’t look like he’s grown at all. I know he could have a late growth spurt he still has time to grow but I do wonder if the excessive exercising has stunted his growth in some way like someone mentioned before or if something else is wrong.
It was so obvious that whatever ship they go into they start trying to sell the items for freebies. The shops say no so they leave empty handed. They just think we are stupid. Aldi if I had a newborn as I have had three times I had large handbags full of mumsy type things not the little lv handbag Ella has. They are totally messing up those kids life’s mentally and physically and the sad thing is I don’t even know if they know it or not and don’t care

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was def to do with money. You can see they don’t have money and want freebies. They are very deceiving people not honest or transparent. They like to make out they are rich but trust me they are not at all. It’s all an image act they are skint as a homeless man. I don’t like them at all horrible shifty people

It was so obvious that whatever ship they go into they start trying to sell the items for freebies. The shops say no so they leave empty handed. They just think we are stupid. Aldi if I had a newborn as I have had three times I had large handbags full of mumsy type things not the little lv handbag Ella has. They are totally messing up those kids life’s mentally and physically and the sad thing is I don’t even know if they know it or not and don’t care
They obviously was trying to get the tv for free or at a reduced rate but when it didn’t happen they came up with the oh it’s the last one in stock. Of all those TVs in there you just happened to pick the one that was out of stock lmao, they know their subscribers are dumb as hell so that story will def fly with them. They brought all 7 kids to the store because they thought the store workers would fall all over how cute they are, I’ve bought a few TVs in my life and never have I ever seen a family this big buying no tv, you leave the kids at home,if the tv was in stock how were they going to get it home? Why wouldn’t you buy the tv online and have it delivered? Ugh they just lie so much there’s no sense in asking any questions I’m done.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They obviously was trying to get the tv for free or at a reduced rate but when it didn’t happen they came up with the oh it’s the last one in stock. Of all those TVs in there you just happened to pick the one that was out of stock lmao, they know their subscribers are dumb as hell so that story will def fly with them. They brought all 7 kids to the store because they thought the store workers would fall all over how cute they are, I’ve bought a few TVs in my life and never have I ever seen a family this big buying no tv, you leave the kids at home,if the tv was in stock how were they going to get it home? Why wouldn’t you buy the tv online and have it delivered? Ugh they just lie so much there’s no sense in asking any questions I’m done.
It was obvious as u said. Wanted it free or heavily discounted. Their commenters are beyond stupid I think the comments are fake. They are cheap skates poor as a mouse and stupid too

Reactions: 13
I didn't watch it all. Did they say they were getting the kids beds or just looking at beds they may get the kids? Poor Hez was super excited about getting a bad. Lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Once again Tim gets something only for himself. The children just stare and watch him eat/drink. No juices, smoothies or anything else for them.

He is such a horrid father.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they thought they could blag a freebie for free advertising on their tit IG & classy design lady said No, pay up like everyone else, if it was a money issue surely they would've known the price roughly beforehand, something very shady gone on 🤔 Also Ali G begrudging the price of pillows but quite happily but a LV belt & horse nostrils buying a LV bag buying a £3500 bag....like someone says...priorities
He’s a disgusting hypocrite! Lecturing his kids on ’needs vs wants’ but spending all the money they bring in on tacky designer stuff for himself while the kids sleep on the floor. I made a comment a few videos back about the kids still sleeping on the floor and got told I was a hater and Tim and Ella are great parents 😳😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a disgusting hypocrite! Lecturing his kids on ’needs vs wants’ but spending all the money they bring in on tacky designer stuff for himself while the kids sleep on the floor. I made a comment a few videos back about the kids still sleeping on the floor and got told I was a hater and Tim and Ella are great parents 😳😂
Wow!!! You can clearly see the whole house is empty. The only reason they got something for the baby is because to many comments about her being on the hard surface floors. They had a tv at the old house what happened to it? Tim and Halla are sleeping on some type of mattress or blow up bed.

Wow!!! You can clearly see the whole house is empty. The only reason they got something for the baby is because to many comments about her being on the hard surface floors. They had a tv at the old house what happened to it? Tim and Halla are sleeping on some type of mattress or blow up bed.
They think they r better then they can afford

They think they r better then they can afford
It’s a clear example of not dating in your lane and letting money and material things take over your life. At the end of the day they should have prioritised getting the children proper beds and space to work in instead of material designer bags and mini breaks. The one with the kids was well deserved because the children earned it but they could have at least took them out of the villa. Have they even been out with the weather being so great in the uk . They could have gone to the beach or had a picnic in the park instead of stupid last person in the car challenges and shopping hauls to primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They changed the title of the video, what weirdos. I’m just happy people are starting to wake up and see what we see

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Once again Tim gets something only for himself. The children just stare and watch him eat/drink. No juices, smoothies or anything else for them.

They could have gotten 2 refreshers with no ice,asked for 4 small cups of ice and made enough drinks for all the kids. Parents with multiple kids do it all the time but these two morons have no idea because they’re not used to taking the kids to places like this. I will never understand how you can take your kids to places like these and get something for yourself and the idiotic wife while your kids look on hoping and praying and salivating at the mouth that maybe this time they’ll get something, and the way it doesn’t bother the parents speaks volumes.

Reactions: 11
They don't want to do anything with their kids if it means them dipping into their own pockets,
even the holiday was a 'working holiday' not a paid for ' let's spend time together as a family off our own back' holiday.. constantly on the beg...trying to give The Radford's a run for their money....it would work but they are not unique there are hundreds of families/mixed race families jumping on the you tube band wagon, only thing going for them is they have a large family & that's it what's unique about that.

• Wow
They could have gotten 2 refreshers with no ice,asked for 4 small cups of ice and made enough drinks for all the kids. Parents with multiple kids do it all the time but these two morons have no idea because they’re not used to taking the kids to places like this. I will never understand how you can take your kids to places like these and get something for yourself and the idiotic wife while your kids look on hoping and praying and salivating at the mouth that maybe this time they’ll get something, and the way it doesn’t bother the parents speaks volumes.

Are we surprised ? This is the same kids that get told off for wanting a actimel when one of the other children was eating one already and the same kids that eat cereal for dinner instead of a proper meal

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Part of me thinks they don’t have money but if you can afford jewellery you can afford stuff for your kids. They just choose not to.
Priorities all wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.