Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they treating Halo like this? They wanted a boy but they didn’t treat Houston this bad did they?
Did they want a boy to solve problems in their marriage?

Reactions: 9
32CD03A7-EE34-4418-9095-FFA4838EC81C.jpeg
Peep the ball in the corner, I wonder if they had to buy an extra ticket for the ball lol. Please don’t tell me that a 12 year old kid can’t get on a plane to go on a family vacation without a ball.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't believe they've left the baby with Ella's mum, are they a family or not? family includes EVERYONE...probably didn't want to fork out on a extra ticket.....that's very sad, a baby that young needs their mum.😞
Let’s be honest a woman that diets so strictly that her breast milk that has been producing plentifully for the last three years dries up, is not concerned about leaving her baby. 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Now it makes more sense why she’s force feeding her food and not breastfeeding her, it was the plan all along to not get too close to the baby because she’ll be leaving her behind a lot.
She was most likely planning to dump that poor baby before she was even born. Remember that birthday outing where she acted like she'd never been out for a birthday meal before? Ella has only shown how much of a detached mother she is. In that latest video, Tim mentioned that it was easier to bond with baby after they're more self sufficient. Anyone please show me a self sufficient BABY 👀

Reactions: 8
They really are on a holiday! Never thought this would happen but good for the kids. Not for poor Halo tho, i agree with another poster that Houston was treated a lot better than this. Do you think it’s because Ella pregnancy was visibly harder than her previous ones? Resentment that now she will have to go through another to get that boy? Where is the holiday does anyone know?

Reactions: 6
I'm new to this forum but I've been reading these for the past few days and some of the stuff that is said on here, such as the titles are hilarious.

I don't really watch family vloggers, and if I did it was usually someone like Roman Attword but I stumbled across the Grimwades during lockdown last year (January) and I watched their videos from early on and I enjoyed them. Big mistake, should never watch people for what they used to be because the closer and closer I got to the current time the more annoyed I got about behaviours and the constant preaching pissed me off 🙄.

But I thought I'd share some of my opinions on here that might not have been shared by others or have but in a different way. First of all, I can't stand Tim. In all honesty, I can't stand any white guy that tries to be black. You're white, just accept it 🤣. Second of all, I used to like Ella and thought she was a good mum but I see money can change that. I also didn't like when they asked for money, I think after Rue was born they did this. You're asking for money but A, don't work (and they can't say they don't have time to because they don't post regularly) and b, have 5 kids. If you can't support them all, don't have that many or get a dam job.

Now the kids, I haven't really watched them but check in every now and again. I'm currently at that bored phase of life so I scroll through Google and reddit to see what people are saying. Anyway, I don't know too much about the younger kids, nor do I care I only know about the older 5(for my opinions.)

I can't stand Halle, from the vlogs I watched she always wanted to be on camera and annoyed the duck out of me when she smacked her lips together before talking. JUST TALK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN.

Hosanna, there's nothing there. Her whole personality is being a 'mum' she too bland. Same with Harper, she's bland and is basically a third wheel for the 2 older girls. They really need friends🤣.

I used to love Rue, thought he was funny and honest. Now, I see he does a lot of random push ups and work outs. He's 4, he doesn't need to worry about that. He should be enjoying being a kid, not trying to impress Tim because Tim won't work for the life of him.

Heze, used to be a great kid but him and that football piss me off. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but, he never used to be this obsessed until he signed for Chelsea. Since then he's married the football and they've gone on to have so many babies. But in all seriousness, he hasn't gotten to be a kid because he's been exploited by his parents. I don't know if anyone has mentioned about his hair dye photo for his 10th birthday (it's since been deleted) but that's some serious sexual exploitation. What parent thinks it's accept to post picture of their shirtless 10 year old son with their shorts hanging low showing their boxers? That's not normal, I'm glad they either saw sense or reciev3d backlash from it but it's still on Instagram because one of their fan accounts also posted it. Also, when Heze was 8 possibly turning 9 Tim mentioned that he was at the age where he didn't want to hig his Dad anymore and it's normal. Not from what I've experienced it ain't. I used to work in schools as a TA, hence the username and I'm a guy, I used to have kids come up and hug me all the time, even at heze's age and older. Maybe the problem is you Tim.

And while I mention that I'm a former TA, their lack of education pisses me off as well. They can barely do the basics and they've taken their kids on holiday during 'school time'. I don't know what to be more annoyed about, the fact that it's during school time or that it's their first real holiday.

I just wanted to share my opinions. Hopefully these dimwit parents can be stopped and these kids can be kids again. I probably won't be active on here and I won't be following the family because I can't stand them but I hope everyone enjoys reading my opinions and enjoys all the older and whatever new threads that come from this uneducated, lazy family

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm new to this forum but I've been reading these for the past few days and some of the stuff that is said on here, such as the titles are hilarious.

I don't really watch family vloggers, and if I did it was usually someone like Roman Attword but I stumbled across the Grimwades during lockdown last year (January) and I watched their videos from early on and I enjoyed them. Big mistake, should never watch people for what they used to be because the closer and closer I got to the current time the more annoyed I got about behaviours and the constant preaching pissed me off 🙄.

But I thought I'd share some of my opinions on here that might not have been shared by others or have but in a different way. First of all, I can't stand Tim. In all honesty, I can't stand any white guy that tries to be black. You're white, just accept it 🤣. Second of all, I used to like Ella and thought she was a good mum but I see money can change that. I also didn't like when they asked for money, I think after Rue was born they did this. You're asking for money but A, don't work (and they can't say they don't have time to because they don't post regularly) and b, have 5 kids. If you can't support them all, don't have that many or get a dam job.

Now the kids, I haven't really watched them but check in every now and again. I'm currently at that bored phase of life so I scroll through Google and reddit to see what people are saying. Anyway, I don't know too much about the younger kids, nor do I care I only know about the older 5(for my opinions.)

I can't stand Halle, from the vlogs I watched she always wanted to be on camera and annoyed the duck out of me when she smacked her lips together before talking. JUST TALK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN.

Hosanna, there's nothing there. Her whole personality is being a 'mum' she too bland. Same with Harper, she's bland and is basically a third wheel for the 2 older girls. They really need friends🤣.

I used to love Rue, thought he was funny and honest. Now, I see he does a lot of random push ups and work outs. He's 4, he doesn't need to worry about that. He should be enjoying being a kid, not trying to impress Tim because Tim won't work for the life of him.

Heze, used to be a great kid but him and that football piss me off. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it, but, he never used to be this obsessed until he signed for Chelsea. Since then he's married the football and they've gone on to have so many babies. But in all seriousness, he hasn't gotten to be a kid because he's been exploited by his parents. I don't know if anyone has mentioned about his hair dye photo for his 10th birthday (it's since been deleted) but that's some serious sexual exploitation. What parent thinks it's accept to post picture of their shirtless 10 year old son with their shorts hanging low showing their boxers? That's not normal, I'm glad they either saw sense or reciev3d backlash from it but it's still on Instagram because one of their fan accounts also posted it. Also, when Heze was 8 possibly turning 9 Tim mentioned that he was at the age where he didn't want to hig his Dad anymore and it's normal. Not from what I've experienced it ain't. I used to work in schools as a TA, hence the username and I'm a guy, I used to have kids come up and hug me all the time, even at heze's age and older. Maybe the problem is you Tim.

And while I mention that I'm a former TA, their lack of education pisses me off as well. They can barely do the basics and they've taken their kids on holiday during 'school time'. I don't know what to be more annoyed about, the fact that it's during school time or that it's their first real holiday.

I just wanted to share my opinions. Hopefully these dimwit parents can be stopped and these kids can be kids again. I probably won't be active on here and I won't be following the family because I can't stand them but I hope everyone enjoys reading my opinions and enjoys all the older and whatever new threads that come from this uneducated, lazy family
Well said 👏👏

Just a thought, maybe Hella is suffering Post natal depression, she doesn't appear to have bonded with Halo at all, how you think it's ok to leave a 3 month old & go off on your jolly's with the rest of the family is beyond me, all this going out & showing off 'a lavish lifestyle' doesn't seem right, she's never been in a hurry to lose weight before, so what's changed? when in the beginning she never appeared to be like that, seems like she's putting a brave face on things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Where has it been said Halo been left at home? Have they really left her x
Yes, shocking isn't it, but in view of their track record hardly surprising!

I really feel Dim is pissed off and is low key guilt tripping Ella because Halo is a girl (non-profitable for him) even though that's irrational because gender choice is beyond Ella's control. As a result both are rejecting the poor child while Ella tries to win back Dim's affections because this has thrown a spanner in their money spinning plans. That's what you get for having babies entirely for financial gain! Greedy clowns.

• Heart
I found this family last year and also started watching them as my kids are mix race too I felt a link. However big red glad the family isn’t normal at all. Parents don’t work and don’t want to. Kids don’t go to school and are together all the time. Heze and the ball has now become a mental problem clearly as he takes the ball evrywhere even to a meal. I’m shocked social services aren’t involved with these people. All their things are free you can clearly see they don’t want to spend a penny or buy anything. Kids get no presents what they get are gifted yet parents get lavish presents. Kids are housed to make money. My post could go on and on and on. Their posts are boring as hell ella rambling on rubbish and thinks we are actually interested. They aren’t religious never got church and preach not to be vain when they clearly are. Ella is such high maintenance it’s a joke. They aren’t rich to me thought I think their hobbies and possessions are all gifted and their house was helped by the parents and cars on credit. I think they just like to make out they have more then they do. A very alarming messed up family. Where is their tv do they even have one. Again this holiday we don’t know where is a villa where there is no mixing with other kids or people. It’s all very strange.

I found this family last year and also started watching them as my kids are mix race too I felt a link. However big red glad the family isn’t normal at all. Parents don’t work and don’t want to. Kids don’t go to school and are together all the time. Heze and the ball has now become a mental problem clearly as he takes the ball evrywhere even to a meal. I’m shocked social services aren’t involved with these people. All their things are free you can clearly see they don’t want to spend a penny or buy anything. Kids get no presents what they get are gifted yet parents get lavish presents. Kids are housed to make money. My post could go on and on and on. Their posts are boring as hell ella rambling on rubbish and thinks we are actually interested. They aren’t religious never got church and preach not to be vain when they clearly are. Ella is such high maintenance it’s a joke. They aren’t rich to me thought I think their hobbies and possessions are all gifted and their house was helped by the parents and cars on credit. I think they just like to make out they have more then they do. A very alarming messed up family. Where is their tv do they even have one. Again this holiday we don’t know where is a villa where there is no mixing with other kids or people. It’s all very strange.
They’re in Spain

Reactions: 2
They have a tv. Seen Sky Q remotes in their old house. Tim probably wanted it even though he lectures the kids about wants and needs.

The more I think about it the weirder it is they left Halo behind. This is the first holiday we’ve seen them on. Surely you’d want to have all your children there

Reactions: 5
They have a tv. Seen Sky Q remotes in their old house. Tim probably wanted it even though he lectures the kids about wants and needs.

The more I think about it the weirder it is they left Halo behind. This is the first holiday we’ve seen them on. Surely you’d want to have all your children there
(Since moving in the new house)
They were previously watching the football on an ipad (while Tim and Heze watched it in real life) doubt there's a TV which they can all watch downstairs. Probably only have Internet and the kids have to ask permission to watch anything on ipad/laptop.

Reactions: 5
They "do everything together " and leave a baby at home. WTF. That is definitely not normal.

So Ella really expects people to believe the reason for weaning Halo so early was because the baby was so hungry and she wasn't making enough breast milk, but just so happens to go on a vacation without the very young baby just a few weeks later. 😒

Lol.

I mean their gullible subscribers will clearly fall for that big fat lie, but people with just an ounce of common sense can see what's really going on here.

Bless their hearts.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They "do everything together " and leave a baby at home. WTF. That is definitely not normal.
Yep! Acting the fool because the whole family couldn’t come in for the ultrasound when she was pregnant, but okay with weaning same baby two months too early and leaving her behind ALL THE TIME. Make it make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
In the most recent vlog Ella said they went out there for work smh. Of course it wasn’t just a holiday for the kids to enjoy. Was probably gifted

So they didn't take Halo cos her passport would have taken to long, so for how long have they had the other kids passports for then if they've never been on holiday before & don't kids passports last for 5 years, somethings off.....🤔

So they didn't take Halo cos her passport would have taken to long, so for how long have they had the other kids passports for then if they've never been on holiday before & don't kids passports last for 5 years, somethings off.....🤔
It’s the constant lying for me. 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.