Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they're out again. Their cult has to be starting to see through the bull crap now. Come on! Imagine all the stuff they don't share on Instagram. And what in the heck is Ella doing on the wall?

Tim mentioned something about finally getting harper into gymnastics classes and her doing well and all of a sudden Ella wants to show off her handstand?

I'm starting to really think something is wrong with Ella. Like for real. She in a competition with her six year old or something?
That video of her climbing the wall was just so cringe 😬 it screamed attention seeker. Probably Tim’s idea to start making videos like the girls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And they're out again. Their cult has to be starting to see through the bull crap now. Come on! Imagine all the stuff they don't share on Instagram. And what in the heck is Ella doing on the wall?

Tim mentioned something about finally getting harper into gymnastics classes and her doing well and all of a sudden Ella wants to show off her handstand?

I'm starting to really think something is wrong with Ella. Like for real. She in a competition with her six year old or something?
I thought the same thing when I saw her dirty feet on the wall. The she attempted a flip. I’m like omg just be a parent and stop the madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse me but where does Ella think she’s going half naked? A mother with 7 children and she’s out looking like a two dollar hoe. See through shirt, breast hanging out. Not a good look at all and who’s watching the kids? Drinks, Drinks, Drinks!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse me but where does Ella think she’s going half naked? A mother with 7 children and she’s out looking like a two dollar hoe. See through shirt, breast hanging out. Not a good look at all and who’s watching the kids? Drinks, Drinks, Drinks!!!
She's probably dressing exactly as Tim tells her to, just as she does everything he tells her to do, pathetic. Tim's made it clear many times - just like when he said if he wants baby #8 - Ella will do it, period.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That’s not a healthy marriage feeling rushed to get your figure back to keep your husband interested in you when in any healthy marriage or relationship a good partner would never make you feel insecure or like your body is not good enough cause you haven’t snapped back yet after giving birth. I’m telling you she is so insecure she needs his attention 24/7 and when she notices he isn’t paying her appearance as much attention that’s when she panics and is focused on losing weight and wearing revealing outfits to keep him interested and he’s also at fault for making her feel that pressure. I remember after she had Houston both her and Tim said in a video they both want to look physically attractive at all times for eachother and Ella spoke about her waist trainer and dieting and bare in my mind Houston was only a week old at most so worrying about looking good for your husband shouldn’t of even been the priority cause your husband should be making you feel beautiful and taking care of you letting you take it easy after just giving birth but of course Tim cares more about how his wife looks rather than her health. 2 years later he’s the same after she had Halo but this time it’s clearly even worse cause not only has Ella not bonded with Halo at all , she took that poor baby off milk way too soon cause she didn’t want to have to deal with the baby needing her cause she just wanted to be going out with Tim all the time drinking and shopping and caring more about her appearance than her kids. She’s human so she’s allowed be insecure of course but you’ve a new baby in your family you should be enjoying that not stressing yourself over your weight just to look a certain way to make your husband happy. No relationship or marriage is perfect cause at the end of the day it’s normal for people to go through a rough patch but there’s something still not right between them and like I said before it’s something that Ella is worried about and bothers her whereas he seems more carefree and I think it’s cause she’s always praising him and giving him attention so he never has to do anything to keep her interested but she does everything to keep him interested and keep up with the lifestyle he wants to be living which is having no responsibility and spending money. I’ll never understand why people like Ella and Tim are able to have all these kids they don’t even appreciate when there’s people out there who would give anything to even have one baby who would be loved for who they are and not used as a monkey maker.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand seeing any longer Ella with her horse nostrils, that head of a husband of her's & their stepford children, Ella deserves to get treated like trash, & the way they are going on watch the house of cards begin to crumble, that's me done with their stupid IG their stupid immature vlogs with sound effects & stupid 'aunties from America that would love to see them when they come over' 😠

Reactions: 13
They seem to be living in that gym.why are they there so much?! Although I am glad the kids are actually doing something. Anyone know how close it is to the house?

Reactions: 5
They seem to be living in that gym.why are they there so much?! Although I am glad the kids are actually doing something. Anyone know how close it is to the house?
I was just wondering the same thing. I wonder is this the homeschooling place they’re trying to put up a front of doing. Clearly these kids are learning nothing of a part of education. The IG post have no meaning nor thoughts put behind them just attention seeking for clicks and like.

• Sad
Tim was the only one going than ella decided to tag along and she obviously couldn't without the kids. I don't think ella liked the idea of Tim being alone in a gym.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Tim was the only one going than ella decided to tag along and she obviously couldn't without the kids. I don't think ella liked the idea of Tim being alone in a gym.
I agree with you, and now he hardly goes. She has to bring all the kids with her in her vehicle. He’s always looking for an escape.

Reactions: 7
It seems like they just go to the gym for videos and pictures. None of the girls is actually dressed for a tennis match or practice. It is important to have the right shoes on the court. Yet we know they have access to sports clothes via Heze. One of the only three people in the family who actually works.

The problem I see with Ella is that she wasted her youth on Tim, popping out his children. She had Heze when she was 23 years old? Then Hosanna when she was 25, Halle at 26, Harper at 28, Rue at 31, Houston at 32 and Halo at 34. That's over ten years of her most energetic period. When she had Heze, most girls her age were dressing like how she is dressing now, and behaving like how she is behaving now... Dressing however they want, going out every night, partying and vacationing without a single thought or responsibility. She couldn't do that because between the ages of 22 and 30 she was pregnant for around 75% of the time and had small children for 100% of that time.

Now she is a 35-year-old mother of 7 who wants to live like she is 21. The only thing more pathetic than that is 40-year-old men having a mid-life crisis.

Tim is so ugly and useless. He annoys me so much. A BMW? He should be thinking about buying a minibus so those children can fit comfortably.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also the gym has more tables, chairs, and places to sit - more furniture than their new house of about four months...maybe the small kids can take naps at the gym more comfortably

• Sad
The children need a proper homeschool schedule.

Gym time is fine but it must have some sort of structure. I wonder if they are even getting a coach or instructor at least.

In fact, because of the different ages, each child should have either their own timetable or their own work assignments. You can't just sit them all at a table and give them the same lesson as Ella did with that Black History Lesson. That was so embarrassing.

Or something like this:

Homeschooling-Schedule.jpg

• Heart
They definitely need a timetable but that is never happening in a million years, Ella and Tim will complain that it is too much stress.

Lol Tim didn't even cook on the grill. The Chris guy did.

What a useless man. Controlling but useless. He pulled Ella closer to him at the beginning of the video and chided Heze for not sitting on the edge of the pool like he wanted. The poor boy had to snap back and say he didn't because he was cold.

I think Chris is Ella's brother. What kind of brother would sit back and watch some lazy guy treat his sister and her kids like that? Not a very good one and he is probably a bigger mooch than Tim.

If Chris isn't her brother than he's someone's boyfriend. That's the only reason I could think of a family taking a random guy with them on vacation. 'Family friend' or not. Lol.

• Haha

What a useless man. Controlling but useless. He pulled Ella closer to him at the beginning of the video and chided Heze for not sitting on the edge of the pool like he wanted. The poor boy had to snap back and say he didn't because he was cold.

I think Chris is Ella's brother. What kind of brother would sit back and watch some lazy guy treat his sister and her kids like that? Not a very good one and he is probably a bigger mooch than Tim.

If Chris isn't her brother than he's someone's boyfriend. That's the only reason I could think of a family taking a random guy with them on vacation. 'Family friend' or not. Lol.
Her brother is called Andre. I was looking through his insta before and he seems like a nice, normal family man

Reactions: 1

That’s why the rushed the video because he wasn’t able to show off his cooking skills. He could even tear off a piece of aluminum paper. Useless is correct. The whole talking over each other is bad.

Reactions: 4
At the end of the vlog when Rue is saying the prayer and says “ Daddy is the best and he does everything” what hahahaha . These poor kids have been so brain washed they’re led to believe their dad is the leader and can do no wrong. I don’t like Ella either but she does more for those kids than Tim ever has. Harper is so sweet though saying “Mummy is the best too”. She’s a thoughtful kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her brother is called Andre. I was looking through his insta before and he seems like a nice, normal family man
You're right! Her brother name is Andre! The saxophone player. Yeah he seems like a pretty okay guy. Seems like he doesn't have much to do Tim.

Chris seemed to be just a random friends of Tim they brought on vacation with them. That's weird to me, is it just me?

Can take a random tag along on holiday but not their own baby. Smh

Them kids act like they never seen food before lol

they need to cut hezes hair , it’s sooo dryyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.