Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed the Grimwade family after seeing them on milkshake and thought they seemed a lovely wholesome family. I’ve been watching this thread for ages and the more I read the more mindblown I am by some of their choices/ some of the strange things that they go on about on YT. The most frightening thing for me to see today is then weaning there youngest not only food but what appears to be water too, at 3 months of age ???!!! Am I missing something here?? She’s lying down too which is mind boggling. I never comment on threads but I’m just so shocked 😮
Yup, I thought the same thing. Ella clearly wants to get rid of halo as quickly as possible. She's what? Three months old? I've heard the earliest is four months and that's only if the baby is developmentally ready.

Geez, halo is only three months old! Ella has left her tons already! For whole weekends! It's crazy the more I think about it.

She's trying to keep up with her husband I think. She can't do that if she can't dump her breast fed child off for long.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I followed the Grimwade family after seeing them on milkshake and thought they seemed a lovely wholesome family. I’ve been watching this thread for ages and the more I read the more mindblown I am by some of their choices/ some of the strange things that they go on about on YT. The most frightening thing for me to see today is then weaning there youngest not only food but what appears to be water too, at 3 months of age ???!!! Am I missing something here?? She’s lying down too which is mind boggling. I never comment on threads but I’m just so shocked 😮
I don't have kids and was also wondering about her age and position she was when feeding her.
They don't have a high chair for her and can't be bothered to hold her upright whilst feeding her. The dad was feeding her while supporting the bottle with his cheek like it was a game not do long ago. Maybe the aim is to be able to have any of the older kids feed her

Reactions: 3
I have noticed Hosanna has alot of Tim's mannerisms the clapping of her hands together every five minutes is very annoying & loud. The attitude she has developed in the vlogs the rolling her eyes & the squaring up to the camera & moaning about every little thing. It isn't her fault she only has two narcissists to look up too.
Although she’s only 10 they treat her like a teenager by dumping a lot of responsibilities on her, I bet they leave her with the newborn baby while they are out on the town. The stupid dad always talks about how ‘grownup’ she is perhaps because she takes on more than he does. That child needs to be in school learning something but they way they treat her it looks like they’re grooming her to be a young mom. The truth is those children are not in school because no one wants to take on the responsibility to get them up and out that house, the wife knows the lazy husband who spends his time looking at himself in the mirror and spending money he hasn’t earned won’t help with the kids at all, but just think the 4 older kids can get themselves up and ready. They parents are just lazy and self centered, it honestly should be criminal withholding an education from your children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Although she’s only 10 they treat her like a teenager by dumping a lot of responsibilities on her, I bet they leave her with the newborn baby while they are out on the town. The stupid dad always talks about how ‘grownup’ she is perhaps because she takes on more than he does. That child needs to be in school learning something but they way they treat her it looks like they’re grooming her to be a young mom. The truth is those children are not in school because no one wants to take on the responsibility to get them up and out that house, the wife knows the lazy husband who spends his time looking at himself in the mirror and spending money he hasn’t earned won’t help with the kids at all, but just think the 4 older kids can get themselves up and ready. They parents are just lazy and self centered, it honestly should be criminal withholding an education from your children.
A free education at that!

Reactions: 7
I don't have kids and was also wondering about her age and position she was when feeding her.
They don't have a high chair for her and can't be bothered to hold her upright whilst feeding her. The dad was feeding her while supporting the bottle with his cheek like it was a game not do long ago. Maybe the aim is to be able to have any of the older kids feed her
That story really wound me up! The noise she was making was cos the bottle wasn’t in the right position, sucking air poor thing! 🤬

Reactions: 4
See on their ig a football net gone up in harden and cone things (obstacle course to kick ball through) but no other outside toy for others,slides,swing etc all for the boys

Reactions: 2
I am shocked at the stories of them feeding Halo baby rice. I worked it out she’s 9 weeks!!! They don’t deserve kids

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I am shocked at the stories of them feeding Halo baby rice. I worked it out she’s 9 weeks!!! They don’t deserve kids
They're doing that to fill her up so she sleeps longer thru the night, very selfish parents 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Hey, I read something about the uk having a new bill that may crack down on homeschooling. What's that about you folk who live over there? I'm sure that'll affect ella and her poor home schooling.

Reactions: 3
Oh no Hella and Dim may actually have to start “homeschooling” since the Schools Bill will, “Establish compulsory registers for children not in school, so that the system can identify those who are not receiving a suitable full-time education.” Hopefully this will be the beginning derailment of this educational train wreck these 2 dimwits have created.

Reactions: 15
I am so happy about that!

The children need decent education and options! Hosanna can barely read a birthday card meanwhile her peers are writing creative essays, reading novels and doing story-based maths problems.

I remember I read Harry Potter at 10. Other books like the Famous Five books, Nancy Drew, Diary of a Wimpy Kid etc.

At Harper's age, I was reading Grimm's fairytales.

It is such a disservice to the children not to teach them - There is so much joy in education and reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am so happy about that!

The children need decent education and options! Hosanna can barely read a birthday card meanwhile her peers are writing creative essays, reading novels and doing story-based maths problems.

I remember I read Harry Potter at 10. Other books like the Famous Five books, Nancy Drew, Diary of a Wimpy Kid etc.

At Harper's age, I was reading Grimm's fairytales.

It is such a disservice to the children not to teach them - There is so much joy in education and reading.
Yes!!! You don’t get to have all these children just to use them for money, it’s not fair to the kids. At this point is clear that these two have no interest in making sure their kids get a proper education so someone needs to step in and make sure that they do. He wants to be traditional where the mom stays home and tends to the kids and home,but lazy man Tim you don’t get to do the same, tradition means you go out and work outside the home. Someone needs to advocate for those children because the parents are sure not.

Reactions: 9
Yes!!! You don’t get to have all these children just to use them for money, it’s not fair to the kids. At this point is clear that these two have no interest in making sure their kids get a proper education so someone needs to step in and make sure that they do. He wants to be traditional where the mom stays home and tends to the kids and home,but lazy man Tim you don’t get to do the same, tradition means you go out and work outside the home. Someone needs to advocate for those children because the parents are sure not.
The only things Tim cares about is his stomach, money and getting his 'manly' needs met

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They are both so gross.....spending money on 5 star hotels yet can't educate their kids academically, I left a comment on their you tube channel & was told I was jealous 🤔 & Tim is smart as he has masterminded a way of making money so he can spend time with his kids......so I commented ' with that logic that what benefit bums do' 🤷

Who are these bunch of deluded followers🤔

Reactions: 14
The Grimwade Gang are largely blind sheep but some are starting to see the light:

1) Noticing a change in "humility"

1655123138213.png

1655123176033.png

1655123237069.png

2) Noticing where their priorities lie:

1655123279281.png

1655123301214.png

1655123330983.png

"you really love yourself" 😭

3) Harper's Birthday vs Tim's

1655123476040.png

4) Just straight up hating Tim 😂

1655123549449.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never seen parents who are so spend happy for themselves and so tight with the children to the point they don’t have basic needs (education, beds etc). Makes me think back to safeguarding training, neglect isn’t always shown by dirty/unfed/unclothed children 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.