Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoonLit

Right and she didn’t even know he was going to do that he’s so immature. If I see one more post of her with that dress on and WTH is wrong with her knees? That’s why she mentioned it before the comments. They look really bad.
Tim's immaturity is off the charts. He looks like an idiot when he randomly tickles Halle, Harper (while they are talking on camera) and even tickled his wife while she was holding their newborn when they first showed the new house - she could have dropped the baby. He acts like a silly teenage boy who thinks he knows everything but is Lazy as hell. At this point Ella is as much to blame because she/they make Hosannah do what Tim should do way MORE - seems Hosannah helps a lot with their babies, smaller kids, chores, cooking - they've said it many times and she looks tired plenty. When is she homeschooling? She probably has to babysit Houston while dance practicing...far too much responsibility for a young child. Tim gaslights her just like he does Ella -- he praises Hosannah for being the best "second mum" best big sister for taking care of her siblings and poor thing she eats up the attention and praise.....Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
You can tell it's fake homeschooling because right now it's the summer holidays and it's that time of the year when every child is actually putting their books and homework down.

They don't even know the term dates.

Ella is seriously daft. She has no organisation skills and should not be homeschooling anyone. The one time I saw her try to homeschool them she was giving them little pieces of scrap to write notes from Wikipedia about Black History Month. It was so embarrassing that she never did one on camera again.

• Sad

rhondakaren

It’s VERY obvious what Ella is trying to do which is what you said she’s desperate to keep him interested cause he has been distant and losing interest for a long time now and she’s noticed his lack of attention to her and it’s made her very insecure which is why she’s dressing even more like that and having all these dates and nights away cause exactly that’s her number one priority to keep him interested when you shouldn’t have to try that hard to keep your husband interested in you. She looks so embarrassing in these outfits too cause of how obvious it is what she’s trying to do have as much of her body on show for him even if the outfit is uncomfortable or too tight on her she will force it on cause that’s what it takes to not lose his attention. Also I’ve never seen someone change their hairstyle as much as she does. She’s so insecure about her hair as it’s clear she wishes she had naturally long hair but then she’s gets fed up of that being in the way so goes short again but then will go back to long hair it’s like she knows Tim prefer the long hair so does everything to look good to him. You’re right she’s teaching her daughters that a mans needs and wants come first and women just exist to put our bodies on show to keep the interest of our husband and do whatever he wants and says.
To wear a dress that color screams major insecurity, she wants everyone to look at her as she walks down the street. Her lazy good for nothing husband is treating her like a piece of meat on display. What respectful husband who claims to respect and love his wife always takes and posts such pictures of his wife looking she’s auditioning for an adult only movie? Her breasts are always hanging out and those looks she gives is so embarrassing. Go home to your 7 children and do family things with them, they are in that house all day with no form of schooling or stimulation. I can bet my last dollar the oldest girl is watching the younger kids while these two are out in the streets all the time. Stop having children to use them to make money because obviously you two don’t care about spending time with those children. The idiotic husband found the dumbest black woman in England because there are other interracial couples on social media but I’ve never seen them treat their husbands or wives like sexual objects whilst screaming they are Christians. Those two are hands down the worst parents on social media.

KOO1789

Out of the chief earners mouth, Heze, ‘finally close to getting some beds and have a good night sleep’. Disgraceful. Then you got father of the year, moaning about cost of pillows. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

Chez300

VIP Member
She sure was and I’m confused. Are you breastfeeding or not. That poor baby.

She hasn’t done laundry in who knows how long, and she’s pissed Tim said something rude to her and they’re going back and forth about it. He’s the love of her life just went out the window. A hot mess the both of them.

Whatever he posted both of them have taken them down.
It’s him sat watching Ella on the floor sorting the literal mountain of washing! You have seven fricking kids give her a hand 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

account70032

VIP Member
Poor Halo is so unwanted cause she’s just another boring girl to them. They treat her like an inconvenience and it’s so sad to watch. Also she’s definitely not their last baby from the way Ella said she’s their last baby then laughed and said I say that everytime. That’s basically her saying she’ll probably get pregnant again which disgusts me that they would be bring another child into the world after how they’ve treated Halo and haven’t bonded with her they’ve just wanted to spend time away from her as much as possible. They don’t look at that baby with love.
Also saw a comment on their video saying it’s nice Tim is spending more time with the kids and good on him. What!?? he’s been a father for 12 years and has seven kids so 12 years ago his responsibility as a parent began so he should of been helping Ella out equally all these years. He isn’t even spending more time with the kids he’s just not behind the camera as much as he was because they’re trying to create that perfect family image rather than it just being Ella infront of the camera all the time. How embarrassing to even have someone say to you well done for spending time with your kids cause it shows that person spends little to no time with their kids usually which looks bad.

• Sad

Iseeinternet

The idiotic husband found the dumbest black woman in England because there are other interracial couples on social media but I’ve never seen them treat their husbands or wives like sexual objects whilst screaming they are Christians. Those two are hands down the worst parents on social media.
[/QUOTE]

Ella's confidence and self esteem was on the floor when she met Tim. She's said it in a video before. She didn't love herself and thought she was ugly, which allowed Tim to mold her under the guise of giving her confidence. She obviously presented herself as the perfect slave for Tim. If he doesn't have respect for her after all these years and sees her as a sex object that is just tragic. The kids are gonna grow up thinking that is normal. I can bet he's never cooked her a romantic meal.

• Sad

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
1.2 million pound house & a 12 year old has to share a bedroom with his 3 year old brother 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Children sleeping on the floor. Didn't Hosanna say she hadn't been sleeping well?

Children eating while standing.

A mother only a few months postpartum sitting on the floor and baby being fed from the floor.

But the father has his fancy chair, several holidays and weekends away...

And a 6 year old , a 2 year old and a 4 month old baby sharing a room too in a house worth that much is ridiculous too. They’re going to have Rue and Heze sharing until the day he is able to move out so all these teenage years Heze will have no privacy as his parents make his little brother spy on him.

And their rooms are so small.

Their beds are so close together.

This house is not worth 1.2m at all.

Reactions: 13

Gomo

Chatty Member
Fuck me 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1316205
another breakaway!
Who is watching their kids? Lol. Watching seven kids, two toddlers and an infant, plus having to run heze around to football.... Over a weekend. That's an at least 1,000 dollar job.

If someone is doing it for free they are using them big time! And that person is an idiot or have an ulterior motive for doing that pretty much every weekend.

Their fans are dummies for thinking Tim and Ella really have great family values. I have a feeling the kids are spilt between grandparents more than they actually spend with their own family as in parents.

I wouldn't doubt the only time they are really together is when they are filming for YouTube or the gram.

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
So interior design journey has gone tits up....wonder what happened there then? Maybe horse nostrils found out Ali G was fantasizing about interior design lady 🤔. Makes me wonder were they ever gonna go thru with her surely couldn't have just been for content

• Haha
IS ELLA HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISES>>> ELLA GOT LIP FILLERS!

Ella really seems to be having some sort of identity crises since the birth of Halo. Between the massive fake eyelashes, changing hair colors, the fake hair, the fasting to loose weight, and now Ella is getting LIP FILLERS. (Note: Ella getting Lip Fillers is like a gateway into the world of Body Modification... what will be next, Lipo suction, a But Lift, maybe she will wake up one day and feel she wants a breast reduction, who knows she really seems to be struggling with body image.)

Ella is mother of 5 girls, she preaches "accept yourself as you are", while she clearly has issues with self acceptance.
Those girls constantly receive conflicting messages about self acceptance from Ella. Yet it seems Ella thinks the girls won't notice the difference in the way she dresses and carries herself while she requires them to be modest... unless they are dancing for views on Tik Tok...wriggling and showing their stomachs to songs with sexual lyrics. The message Ella & Tim are sending by allowing them to dance that way is its okay NOT to be modest if it can make you some money. Again, more conflicting messages for those girls

Since the birth of Halo Ella has moved to EXPOSING her body as often as she can, she is always in attention seeking mode, in the way she dresses and her need to be always in makeup. (It seems she sleeps with those eyelashes on.) As it is ALL the kids, are heavy attention seekers, and Ella and Tim just reinforce this behavior by their own displays of narcissism, with their posing/styling photos on Instagram.
Ella has a standard of beauty and dress for herself, that does not include modesty. Yet in early videos she talked about making sure the girls dress modest, so not to attract attention from boys, when they get older. But Ella does not model modesty for the girls.
And now with the Lip Fillers....
My point is Ella can't preach "Do as I say, but not as I do" and expect the that it won't have a psychological impact when the 5 Girls get older.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Iseeinternet

Did anyone see that insta story where Tim pulled Ella in and said she'd boost his insta ratings?🤣🤣🤣🤣
The delusion is real in these two. As for Tim's insta post in that LV belt...the phrase you can't polish a turd comes to mind😜

• Haha
  • Wow

account70032

VIP Member
I had free time so decided to be nosy and look at who Tim follows on Instagram and he follows a lot of women some who are 19-30 that age range very young and almost all of them from what I seen don’t follow him back. I don’t know if I can share all the women’s instagrams on here but if you go onto who he follows and scroll through you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Also these girls don’t follow the grimwade family or Ella and Ella doesn’t follow these girls either so what reason does a married man have to be following these young beautiful women on Instagram? also majority of these girls posts are bikini pics , posing in dresses , selfies , some look like they’ve got lip fillers and all have long hair so no surprise Ella is trying to change how she looks to keep his attention. It’s not like it’s a fellow YouTube vlogger mum friend he’s following or family content, it’s just beautiful girls that men are only following for one reason which is to look at them and admire them and god knows what else maybe dm them or much more. Ella has to see this and be extremely insecure about it but she probably acts like it doesn’t bother her cause she knows she can’t tell him what to do cause he’s the one who controls her so she can’t speak up about how she feels. Some of the girls do follow him back but they don’t follow Ella or the grimwade family and Ella doesn’t follow them it’s just Tim following these young attractive women but what purpose could he have for that it’s very weird.
I had a look through who Ella follows too and majority of her following is other YouTube families , mum influencers , pages to do with makeup or typical accounts like that which women usually follow. From what I seen the men she follows are usually YouTube dads and influencer parents , friends of hers and Tim , family members and celebrities but nothing that would make me think that’s weird. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been messaging some of these girls and to be honest even though I said before I’d be surprised if he’d cheat only cause he wouldn’t want to ruin his reputation , after looking at who he follows and how Ella is now behaving I think he’s definitely done something very wrong to make her this insecure. Of course I can’t say he’s cheated as I don’t know but whatever he’s done has really effected Ella.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Gomo

Chatty Member
Throughout the TV & Bed hunting Vlog I got the impression that they were showcasing a lot of brands in hope of more freebies and money.

Here is why…. At the start Tim reminds Ella that she needs a Coffee.. watch it back a few times and you will see it is part of the script. Then Ella acts like her husband is being thoughtful and plays along. Then they put the Starbucks logo on the screen. Once inside Starbucks they try to give us a history lesson as to why they write peoples names on the coffee cup (as if their American viewers wouldn’t know). Then camera is subliminally gets shots of the Starbucks logo on Ella’s coffee cup. Also notice how tiny the coffee cup is. They really had no intention to buy coffee it was to show Starbucks that they featured them in their vlog, hence why the children didn’t ask for a thing. Because they are in on it too, and they are positioned correctly.

Then they go into Curry’s. Camera again subliminally picks up more brands of the TV. Watch it back and you’ll see what I mean. Then in the video Heze mentions he doesn’t know what brand of TV the family will choose.. Then he starts listing a few TV brands. Again in the video when Hallie has the camera she is also showing the camera her branded Crocs sandal and the camera points to both her and Hozzana’s Black & White Crocs. The children are very aware of what they are doing, and it’s sad because they have been told to do it. So that they can get more sponsorship deals and freebies.

It seems to me that buying that house, was way out of their means and are now resorting to doing anything so that they can pay for it. Look how they were going on about the pillows.. From how they showcase themselves on Instagram, what’s £35 for 4 pillows??

Also did you notice how Ella quickly gave us a 2 sec lie about the interior designer, then brought Hossana into the lie, saying Hossana was quite happy about it. Then Hossana proceed to tell the ‘Grimwade Gang’ a lie. Notice how she looks to the floor. Liars always look down when they are not telling the truth. Plus it seemed pre planned as like it did when Hossana lied to the ‘Grimwade Gang’ in the video where she lies about how Halo rolled over. Harper was saying the baby was doing this and then Hossana was overly explaining herself. There was nothing natural about the way they all explained. Even poor Rue was in on the lie. And again it is just sad that the children have to do this.

Someone mentioned that Hossana looks tired and worn out. I have to agree with that comment. Maybe it’s her conscious and she feel scared about having to lie or that she will be found out.
I've always said everything they do is scripted. You can see the kids waiting in the 'wings' sometimes to jump in and say their lines.

Harper has more parts now and she's the best actor by far. They use to not give her lines because she has a habit of rambling and messing up and noticeably looking frustrated when she does. That was why she was always in the background not looking interested. She didn't have any lines But people commented about her just hanging in the back and now she has more lines.

rhondakaren

It was def to do with money. You can see they don’t have money and want freebies. They are very deceiving people not honest or transparent. They like to make out they are rich but trust me they are not at all. It’s all an image act they are skint as a homeless man. I don’t like them at all horrible shifty people

It was so obvious that whatever ship they go into they start trying to sell the items for freebies. The shops say no so they leave empty handed. They just think we are stupid. Aldi if I had a newborn as I have had three times I had large handbags full of mumsy type things not the little lv handbag Ella has. They are totally messing up those kids life’s mentally and physically and the sad thing is I don’t even know if they know it or not and don’t care
They obviously was trying to get the tv for free or at a reduced rate but when it didn’t happen they came up with the oh it’s the last one in stock. Of all those TVs in there you just happened to pick the one that was out of stock lmao, they know their subscribers are dumb as hell so that story will def fly with them. They brought all 7 kids to the store because they thought the store workers would fall all over how cute they are, I’ve bought a few TVs in my life and never have I ever seen a family this big buying no tv, you leave the kids at home,if the tv was in stock how were they going to get it home? Why wouldn’t you buy the tv online and have it delivered? Ugh they just lie so much there’s no sense in asking any questions I’m done.

• Angry
This is random but in the most recent vid at 9:47 the security guard interrupts ella Then in the next clip she said it’s best to stop recording and just show us what she got at home . It’s pretty obvious that she was told not record( this is my local Costco and I know the security guard and that you can’t film) i Just think it’s weird to cover it up rather than just say you wasn’t allowed to film idk

• Haha