Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only that he is actually carrying the family....now it seems it was a freebie holiday paid for by Nike, (perks of Heze's deal no doubt) realistically how much would it have cost for 2 adults, 6 children, & a rented villa & a extra hanger on to fly to Spain? There is no way they would've dipped into their pockets for that, & have the nerve to 'portray' it is a family holiday treating the kids.😠

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not only that he is actually carrying the family....now it seems it was a freebie holiday paid for by Nike, (perks of Heze's deal no doubt) realistically how much would it have cost for 2 adults, 6 children, & a rented villa & a extra hanger on to fly to Spain? There is no way they would've dipped into their pockets for that, & have the nerve to 'portray' it is a family holiday treating the kids.😠
That’s what I was thinking. Who really paid for all of that? The other tell tell sign they didn’t go anywhere but there and to the free beach down the street. They stayed at the villa and swimming the whole time. Multiple times a day.

Reactions: 9
Nice touch Dim getting Reu to get a shot of his 'work book' in view, but when are they going to realise that giving your kids workbooks isn't home schooling, & in a cafe of the gym?...I don't know much about home schooling education but I would've thought where's the timetable/plan, the routine, the age appropriate work, the actual TEACHING. dear oh dear 🤦🤦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Nice touch Dim getting Reu to get a shot of his 'work book' in view, but when are they going to realise that giving your kids workbooks isn't home schooling, & in a cafe of the gym?...I don't know much about home schooling education but I would've thought where's the timetable/plan, the routine, the age appropriate work, the actual TEACHING. dear oh dear 🤦🤦
Are they serious? Homeschooling at a David Lloyd lol 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nice try,but this doesn’t count as “homeschooling” lmao the laundry room was probably filled with clothes that day. That’s their desperate attempt to fool their gullible subscribers into thinking they actually educate their children. I remembered the last time she tried teaching those poor kids, let’s just say it was very painful to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Now I Know they’re bleeping lying! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m not sticking up for them but the kids must of already had passports because in the beginning of the video they all have burgundy passports not the new black ones. Prob already had them because of “working” ( go green) as proof of identify etc. However they still could of fast tracked Halos which comes in a week.

Urghhh actually dislike them so much, my daughter will be 3 in November and I couldn’t imagine leaving her especially at 3/4 months. Me and my partner went on our first date night a few months ago since having her and halfway through our food and cocktails we both looked at each-other and said we just wanted to get back home to her.

Reactions: 10
Are they serious? Homeschooling at a David Lloyd lol 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
They’ve read these comments and others are starting to notice there is no homeschooling going on, and Tim had the nerve to say he’s there working. Working on what uploaded late videos he held on to? He’s so behind when the actual event happens you will forget all about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You can tell it's fake homeschooling because right now it's the summer holidays and it's that time of the year when every child is actually putting their books and homework down.

They don't even know the term dates.

Ella is seriously daft. She has no organisation skills and should not be homeschooling anyone. The one time I saw her try to homeschool them she was giving them little pieces of scrap to write notes from Wikipedia about Black History Month. It was so embarrassing that she never did one on camera again.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Was he the one who was doing the filming not to long ago and sleeping on the couch or something like that?
Not sure. I never saw the camera guy Tim had for a few weeks. He may be Ella's relative - they simply could have said who he is since they constantly preach about being transparent...

Last edited:
How many times TK we need to see them go to get groceries? They bearly let the kids eat a meal for there age group. All Ella does is throw a bunch of chicken and gravy over it.

Reactions: 1
Unless I’m looking incorrectly Ella doesn’t follow Marvin anymore. Rochelle follows every other family account but not Tim’s. I wonder if there’s been a falling out

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did any one see the girls dance routine today and Tim’s choice of song for them to dance to and the song included saying the N word? Like really Tim !!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who’s Marvin?
Marvin Humes is Ella’s cousin he was in the band JLS that were on the xfactor and he’s married to Rochelle who was in the band the Saturdays.
Ella can’t sing to save her life I pray for all the people who had to sit through her singing at her own wedding. It’s clear she is jealous of the career Rochelle has had and Marvins career too with music whereas Ella married a wannabe rapper who can’t rap , is a terrible husband that its embarrassing to watch her obsess over a man like him and is also not a good father unless there’s money to be made then he will play the dad role just for the camera. Tim and Ella both have always been desperate for fame you can see the jealousy in them and selfishness and the expectation they have for Heze to be a famous footballer so they will never give up until they get a taste of fame and fortune and not just YouTube popularity cause that’s not enough attention for them.
I’m not sure what’s going on with the following situation if she unfollowed Marvin or he unfollowed her first but if there’s drama between them I’ve no idea what that could be about maybe he’s just embarrassed to know he is related to her and wants to avoid being in the same room as E Tizz incase he breaks into rap again cause if JLS got back together , Tim would be trying to get a feature on a song and that probably terrifies Marvin so he wants to distance himself. In all seriousness I don’t know what’s going on between those family members.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marvin Humes is Ella’s cousin he was in the band JLS that were on the xfactor and he’s married to Rochelle who was in the band the Saturdays.
Ella can’t sing to save her life I pray for all the people who had to sit through her singing at her own wedding. It’s clear she is jealous of the career Rochelle has had and Marvins career too with music whereas Ella married a wannabe rapper who can’t rap , is a terrible husband that its embarrassing to watch her obsess over a man like him and is also not a good father unless there’s money to be made then he will play the dad role just for the camera. Tim and Ella both have always been desperate for fame you can see the jealousy in them and selfishness and the expectation they have for Heze to be a famous footballer so they will never give up until they get a taste of fame and fortune and not just YouTube popularity cause that’s not enough attention for them.
I’m not sure what’s going on with the following situation if she unfollowed Marvin or he unfollowed her first but if there’s drama between them I’ve no idea what that could be about maybe he’s just embarrassed to know he is related to her and wants to avoid being in the same room as E Tizz incase he breaks into rap again cause if JLS got back together , Tim would be trying to get a feature on a song and that probably terrifies Marvin so he wants to distance himself. In all seriousness I don’t know what’s going on between those family members.
Wow, that’s makes sense now. The fact that Tim played a song for the girls to dance to with the N- word in it was enough for me today.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Now we have Tim posting day daycare while Ella’s right there and why did he post himself singing 😳 on top of all that he goes to that place alone while Ella’s brings all the kids. He needs to get somewhere and sit down.

Daddy daycare is what I was writing

Reactions: 2
Tim rarely ever posts Harper on his Instagram. The last post of her was last year on her birthday if I am not mistaken.

I wonder whether they are actually taking the girls to play tennis or if these are pre-recorded on the same day.

Lets hope they are real trips.

Goes to show how limited for content they have on their IG.....tends to consist of:
Tennis at David Lloyd, shopping at Costco & Ali G & Smella eating in a restaurant..😴😴😴.

Reactions: 5
Goes to show how limited for content they have on their IG.....tends to consist of:
Tennis at David Lloyd, shopping at Costco & Ali G & Smella eating in a restaurant..😴😴😴.
And they both post the same thing all across all of them and don’t forget the girls same dance routine. They’re really falling off he was for new people to join. Lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.