Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim makes it so obvious he's not letting anybody spoil his fun....flexing for the gram is goals for Mr Ali G. Hella is maybe a bit more harder to read but her actions have given it all away. I guess noone wants to believe that a capable mother isn't willing to give a baby the attention they deserve and need (well I don't wanna believe that).
Also did you see Hella's short shorts? She is really trying to have that hot girl summer 👀

Errrmmm 😶

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree, I reckon she's starving herself, combined with running after kids,& useless husband & doesn't she wear a waist trainer? she's worn one before & i'm sure a recent video you could see the outline of it.

I agree, I reckon she's starving herself, combined with running after kids,& useless husband & doesn't she wear a waist trainer? she's worn one before & i'm sure a recent video you could see the outline of it.
I agree. The pressure for her to look good and play this roll is really taking a toll on her. She looks wore out to me. I’m trying to figure out what kind of trip was this? They stayed at the villa or wherever they were the whole time. No outside adventure at all.

Reactions: 5
First time posting and I just found the thread recently but I just wanted to put a few thoughts out there.

i started watching well before Houston was born and I found them through their hair styling videos- I found them educational, I thought it was great they were sharing the care that goes into caring for mixed race or black hair. I watched a few more vids and the kids seemed so nice and well behaved and Reu was funny it was enjoyable to watch- I thought I would pick up on some tips to raise my kids! But as time went on and they gained popularity they fell into the lifestyle it seems lots of family channels tend to, which involves dumb challenge videos, spending lots of money on high-end designer things and using pregnancies and babies for click bait. They were no longer relatable and down to earth. Something that I think about a lot is I swear at one point Tim and Ella said they’ve always wanted 6 kids or they’ve always felt they were meant to have only six kids. And I swear they said they were stopping with reu bc they believed he was their 6th, bc of Halle’s twin. It seemed they were happy with the kids they had and things were good. But then they started to tease thumbnails of pregnancy scares and what not and they eventually actually became pregnant. I was surprised because they seemed like they were set before and it was odd they had changed their minds, but I thought I guess Houston passes to count as the 6th kid and that’s what they wanted. I really don’t like that family channels start pumping out babies for views it’s scary- would they have ever had some of these kids if they weren’t on YouTube?

anyways my point was I thought I’d still give them a chance with Houston it didn’t seem like they had fully lost their morals or values yet at that point but when I saw they were pregnant again it just felt wrong. Them being so set for 6 kids and originally saying reu was 6, and now it just feels like their pumping out kids for views and I feel so bad for the kids bc they are going to suffer the consequences of this. Also Tim talks too much. He’s annoying & super preach-y. If he wants to be a good ally, husband and father, he should listen and he should lift up the voices of his wife and children not talk over them or speak on their behalf. And lastly heze’s ball- I know he’s just a kid so I can’t blame him, but the environments he brings the ball into sometimes is just not appropriate, it’s in the way, it’s annoying and stress-inducing… can’t they tell him to leave it at home or in the car?…. They need to create boundaries and a healthy amount of balance in his life- football can’t be everything for him, even if he wants it to be his career… he’s needs balance to be mentally healthy.
Anyways I’m done thanks for listening!

Omg and I almost forgot- calling hosanna a second mom and praising her for doing motherly tasks is sooooo unhealthy and scary… I hope the time they spend with their grandma gives them normalcy and I hope they get to spend lots of time with her

Reactions: 16
I agree. The pressure for her to look good and play this roll is really taking a toll on her. She looks wore out to me. I’m trying to figure out what kind of trip was this? They stayed at the villa or wherever they were the whole time. No outside adventure at all.
Exactly, so for Ella to say 'its a holiday' is false, the kids are still self contained in one area, no waterpark/Luna park kinda thing.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, so for Ella to say 'its a holiday' is false, the kids are still self contained in one area, no waterpark/Luna park kinda thing.
I knew it was a work trip when she posted on insta about hair and makeup...who goes on holiday as a mother of more kids than she can handle plus a man child and the first thing on your mind is hair and makeup

Reactions: 7
wait for the next post of them all surrounded around Halo like they missed her so much. How many times do you need to comment as to why you didn’t bring her. Only guilty people continue to make excuses. Just say it was to much to pack up the baby with the two toddlers. Rue and Houston don’t need as much attention as a baby. Especially when the lazy ass husband doesn’t help with anything.

Reactions: 12
With so many young children/ large family living in the new house over 3 months now - why wouldn't Tim allow Hella to at least bring more chairs and even stools for the kitchen especially since the older kids often help with the baby too??? The kids still don't have beds or even mattresses to sleep on? When Hella said Tim wants the house decorated in a "luxury" style - of course what he says is what will be done... but why not have more practical furniture for growing kids in a large family with 2 toddlers and a baby - they can always make the house more formal throughout when they don't have multiple little ones running around or decorate their special rooms in luxury - primary bedroom, parlor, Tim's office.......

Are they telling the truth in latest vlog?? Did they say this house decorating meeting is after they returned from Spain?
The kids are not tanned, Houston's hair doesn't look trimmed?

Last edited:
I know it's been said before but is Ali G not embarrassed in his baseball cap Infront of a professional......

With so many young children/ large family living in the new house over 3 months now - why wouldn't Tim allow Hella to at least bring more chairs and even stools for the kitchen especially since the older kids often help with the baby too??? The kids still don't have beds or even mattresses to sleep on? When Hella said Tim wants the house decorated in a "luxury" style - of course what he says is what will be done... but why not have more practical furniture for growing kids in a large family with 2 toddlers and a baby - they can always make the house more formal throughout when they don't have multiple little ones running around or decorate their special rooms in luxury - primary bedroom, parlor, Tim's office.......

Are they telling the truth in latest vlog?? Did they say this house decorating meeting is after they returned from Spain?
The kids are not tanned, Houston's hair doesn't look trimmed?
I doubt that was filmed today. They just left Spain a few hours ago.

Reactions: 1
How long does it take to decorate a home? And look who had the baby😳 Houzanna. Pick some furniture, put the kids rooms together and call it a day. They are really dragging this one out. The numbers are really dropping.

Reactions: 10
I know, haven't even reached 300,000 subscribers...they have nothing to offer...their channel is tit & boring

Reactions: 9
They are really dragging this. The interior decorated must be terrible at her job, it's taking forever and they haven't even done one thing. Just a bunch of talking. They haven't even picked colors yet?

I know it's been said before but is Ali G not embarrassed in his baseball cap Infront of a professional......
You know he's not in the slightest bit. He's a Brad Pitt lookalike remember? The lack of self awareness would never allow

They are really dragging this. The interior decorated must be terrible at her job, it's taking forever and they haven't even done one thing. Just a bunch of talking. They haven't even picked colors yet?
Yeah..it's giving procrastination with a hint of 'make it look like I know what I am doing'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
😆😆😆 either ella or one of the children she claims to homeschool spelled Spain wrong in the video on Instagram. Lol. I know it's likely just a typo for real lol but I just thought it was funny considering how little education matters to them.

• Wow
The majority of their fan based are African-Amrican/ Black women who are obsessed with mixed hair children and “good hair”

Then they use the Christian gimmick to attract another demographic.

Throw in the interracial gimmick white dude/ black woman and voila you have the same formula as Maze Lee. A big Christian Interracial family with tons of mixed race children.

all good.
What I don’t like is that everything is scripted.

no passport for Halo looks to recited. Also kids had to react when they said Spain.

and btw this is howyou should celebrate and focus on your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.