Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known such awful parents. Using the kids money they make for their own personal use i.e designer clothes, flash car

YET these poor kids don't even have BEDS!!!!

All i see is new clothes clothes clothes!! They are ALL getting very materialistic

SORT IT OUT Grimwade gang!! You are making yourselves look stupid

Stop trying to blag free stuff. Tim get a job for godsake

Reactions: 8
I have never known such awful parents. Using the kids money they make for their own personal use i.e designer clothes, flash car

YET these poor kids don't even have BEDS!!!!

All i see is new clothes clothes clothes!! They are ALL getting very materialistic

SORT IT OUT Grimwade gang!! You are making yourselves look stupid

Stop trying to blag free stuff. Tim get a job for godsake
Nothing wrong with not having money but the thing is they try and make out they are people they are not and use their kids for money for themselves. Kids don’t even go school or play with toys or hang with friends only family or anything to do with football. They are unbelievable and fake as Astro turf. Their whole house is empty apart from Tim and his gear to exploit the kids some more

Reactions: 7
Their house has been empty for weeks and weeks.. kids sleeping in the floor and only 1 battered sofa to sit on. I’m pretty sure they don’t even let the kids watch tv, only the odd thing on YouTube

• Wow
  • Sad
Long time watcher of this thread, first time poster. I first came across the Grimwade family years ago and sporadically watch their content.

Another YouTuber I watch (who discusses family vloggers and how child exploitation goes hand in hand) recently went through a number of family vloggers videos and showed the parts of the videos that get the most replays- which are disturbing to say the least. I thought I'd give it a go with The Grimwade family, and sadly wasn't surprised by what I found ... toddler in a nappy applying cream, children swimming, camera angles changes that could (and thankfully dont) show inadvertent nudity.

I know, I know. Videos of children swimming and getting dressed arent inherently inappropriate and it's the people who interpret them that way that are. But why on earth would a parent post their children online to the extent they do knowing sickos out there exist ?! How can they be comfortable leaving the house knowing someone could easily come up to them and know so much about the kids without having met them?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Their house has been empty for weeks and weeks.. kids sleeping in the floor and only 1 battered sofa to sit on. I’m pretty sure they don’t even let the kids watch tv, only the odd thing on YouTube
The kids don’t do anything normal at all just kick balls round the house and tiring garden. I mean who buys a new house with 7 kids costing over a million and the garden is so tiny you’d and even put up a decent size paddling pool in it. They have done nothing for these kids at all here. I don’t see any toys it’s modern day abuse

• Sad
  • Sick
What happened to watching church on-line as horse nostrils mentioned previously 🤔...mmm might have to mention that in the comments 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the interior designer saw through them too. She saw they kids lived in a strange way and they also saw they were getting too close for comfort for truths to come out further.

Also the day they posted them in the park eating ice creams and heze had a pasta salad. He thinks he’s a footballer lol he isn’t. He’s a 12 yr old boy very small and underweight for his age. He doesn’t go to school and get an education ut thinks he’s some pro carrying a ball around looking a total fool. These parents have created this

The kids don’t do anything normal at all just kick balls round the house and tiring garden. I mean who buys a new house with 7 kids costing over a million and the garden is so tiny you’d and even put up a decent size paddling pool in it. They have done nothing for these kids at all here. I don’t see any toys it’s modern day abuse
The Greer family has a beautiful backyard for their kids with lots of toys, these kids are not even allowed to play with toys. Harper got some toys for her birthday from someone, what happened to those toys? Every occasion they get clothes and earrings and body wash but no toys, it’s so strange to have a houseful of kids but no toys laying around. Send those kids to school so they can have a chance to have a normal life and an

Reactions: 9
I hope they paid this interior designer for the work she did so far....but knowing those 2 they probably went with 'free consultation, no obligation offer'.😠

• Sad
  • Wow
I actually feel so sorry for the children, they don’t get anything and hosanna is looking so tired, the girls got bags under her eyes 😔 me and my mother watched their new vlog and couldn’t believe it when they didn’t get the kids anything in Starbucks like I couldn’t go into somewhere and not get my child anything! Plus has anyone noticed how they don’t seem to let their children be children? Weird… also hez constantly with a football it’s just odd! Definitely a weird family, Tim is a narcissist and Ella just follows his lead like a lost puppy! .. one day these kids won’t be young and I’m 100% sure one of them will expose their childhood for sure!

Reactions: 12
I actually feel so sorry for the children, they don’t get anything and hosanna is looking so tired, the girls got bags under her eyes 😔 me and my mother watched their new vlog and couldn’t believe it when they didn’t get the kids anything in Starbucks like I couldn’t go into somewhere and not get my child anything! Plus has anyone noticed how they don’t seem to let their children be children? Weird… also hez constantly with a football it’s just odd! Definitely a weird family, Tim is a narcissist and Ella just follows his lead like a lost puppy! .. one day these kids won’t be young and I’m 100% sure one of them will expose their childhood for sure!
It’s weird that they didn’t get them anything but it’s also weird the kids didn’t ask? A normal kids would ask or nag their parents

• Wow
It’s weird that they didn’t get them anything but it’s also weird the kids didn’t ask? A normal kids would ask or nag their parents
They probably did ask their parents but edited it out to make it seem how obedient the kids are. There was a part of the vlog Hosanna says 'i want to go home' time stamp 19:30 & it was quickly cut away

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They are so well trained that they know not to ask. It’s very sad. I just wish someone would step in and start advocating for these children by making laws to protect them. The parents are so selfish and blinded by the money that they sacrifice their own child/children’s privacy and emotional wellbeing to get that money simply because they don’t want to work and they love the attention they get so much that it’s like a drug they gotta have. So they disregard the dangers and will keep doing it until they are stopped. And I’m sure in most cases the children don’t and won’t ever see a dime from the work that they do.

They wouldn’t ask if they know when out they can’t ask for anything or Tim will lecture them.

I don’t watch their blogs anymore cos🤮 but reading the comments here confirms why I don’t watch. I feel so bad for these kids lord knows what type of adults they will become. 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
That’s because they have now been trained to not be able to speak their mind etc. it’s not a good thing it’a a bad thing here. They are like robots

W
They wouldn’t ask if they know when out they can’t ask for anything or Tim will lecture them.

I don’t watch their blogs anymore cos🤮 but reading the comments here confirms why I don’t watch. I feel so bad for these kids lord knows what type of adults they will become. 🙁
Well heze and Halle are showing us that they are self obsessed people thinking they are better the n evrything else. Halle is always posing for the camera it’s so annoying and not normal. She’s only 8 a year younger then my youngest begat yet she acts like a 13 yr old but not in a good way. How does a health visitor coming to see a halo not pick up on anyrhinf to how they all live

Their new Instagram story shows an ad for sainsburys. Kids eating standing up again lol. Ella saying they lead such busy lives. How they don’t go to school to sch run etc etc. buys going to the gym for freebies

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Exactly! I’ve noticed that as well, kids will ask and ask and ask, those children are even afraid to ask for anything smfh! Their subscribers turned it around to say it shows how disciplined the kids are by not asking, I think it shows how afraid they are of their father. You can see how much more relaxed they are with just the mother. Those poor children are not even allowed to have personalities.

Reactions: 11
I think there are a number of reasons the children aren't sent to school, but one is certainly to avoid anyone advocating for them. If I knew that a child in my class and their siblings were sleeping on the floor, I would be headed straight to my safeguarding lead. Particularly if said child was turning up exhausted because they'd been looking after their baby siblings in the night, whilst the parents were turning up at the end of the day looking fresh as a daisy off the back of their holiday, with designer clothes and newly-injected lip filler.

What frightens me the most is that all of this information has come from Tim and Ella themselves - as in, this is the stuff that they don't even realise makes them look like terrible parents. There must be so much more going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 15
Those kids are scared of their parents but mainly scared of Tim. There’s many times I’ve seen those kids be very anxious around Tim and being careful of what they say cause they know if they don’t say what Tim wants to hear then they’ll get a lecture. We’ve seen Tim’s lecture aswell and he will fully embarrass the kid that he’s lecturing and keep having a go at them when they’ve not done anything wrong and you can see sometimes the kid looks close to tears but doesn’t cry or tear up cause they know they’ll then get a lecture about crying.
It’s not good for your children to be scared of you but in Tim and Ella’s eyes they see it as a good thing they see it as a form of control and a power over their kids. It’s important for kids to respect their parents and parents to respect their kids and if your child does something wrong or misbehaves then yeah it’s important to give out to them so they learn from it and it’s important your children take you seriously when you’re giving out to them but majority of the time Ella and Tim are giving out to those kids and lecturing them just so they can feel in control and in their minds they think it makes them look like the best parents in the world and gives Tim another chance at performing one of his lectures thinking he’s all that and always right.
They destroyed Rues personality and thats unforgivable. He was a naturally funny little boy and he was cheeky in a good way but cause they didn’t like that they constantly lectured him and got so angry at him to the point Rue has lost that cheekiness and personality. Rue in my opinion is one of their smartest kids and for his age he is very aware of things and can see through their bs. I’ve seen it in videos he will give Ella and Tim a look of confusion when he knows they’re lying about something or when they’re doing something they never normally do as a family but for the camera they’re suddenly doing it. I think if Rue was in school and getting the education he deserves , he would do well academically but the poor kid aswell as his siblings will never the chance of having an education cause of their selfish money hungry controlling parents.
Also them being in Curry’s looking at TVs and Heze and Rue both have their footballs with them kicking them around which not only could trip someone up but also what if they smashed a tv like do Ella and Tim not have common sense to realise the risk of that happening and for two people who don’t like spending their own money they sure are putting themselves at risk at having to pay for damages if something goes wrong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.