Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that ella will be pregnant with baby number 8 before 2023. I hope that for the both of them baby #8 is a boy and that will be the end of baby making further grimwade's

Yup, I thought the same thing. Ella clearly wants to get rid of halo as quickly as possible. She's what? Three months old? I've heard the earliest is four months and that's only if the baby is developmentally ready.

Geez, halo is only three months old! Ella has left her tons already! For whole weekends! It's crazy the more I think about it.

She's trying to keep up with her husband I think. She can't do that if she can't dump her breastfed child off for long.
poor Halo was only an afterthought maybe just a burst of the moment baby that was a thrill for daddy, to make to the subservient Ella, they are a freak show... the whole family a freak show... they need to be stopped he will breed her until she dies! Ella is in danger to her health all measures need to be taken in order to stop what is going on with this horrendous family

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They're acting like their some big powerhouse couple, they are actually an embarrassment, Ella- she things tarting herself up (very cheap looking in the orange dress & braids) makes her some kinda Beyonce, & as for Ali G, dear oh dear oh dear 🤦🤦🤦
It just occurred to me that they both really think they're better looking than they actually are. I thought it was Tim more than Ella initially.

I think that ella will be pregnant with baby number 8 before 2023. I hope that for the both of them baby #8 is a boy and that will be the end of baby making further grimwade's

poor Halo was only an afterthought maybe just a burst of the moment baby that was a thrill for daddy, to make to the subservient Ella, they are a freak show... the whole family a freak show... they need to be stopped he will breed her until she dies! Ella is in danger to her health all measures need to be taken in order to stop what is going on with this horrendous family
Ella would do anything to keep Tim happy and he knows it. Can only imagine what he demands when it's just the 2 of them. How has he succeeded to have so much power over Ella that she'd put her own life at risk for a baby she knows she doesn't even want? There's submitting to your husband then there's foolishness.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
T

They're acting like their some big powerhouse couple, they are actually an embarrassment, Ella- she things tarting herself up (very cheap looking in the orange dress & braids) makes her some kinda Beyonce, & as for Ali G, dear oh dear oh dear 🤦🤦🤦
They're trying hard to be like the Kabs

Reactions: 10
I wonder what Heze got his birthday other than low budget TGI Fridays gathering with loads diners /strangers around 👀. And as per usual, he was attached to a football ...moving it around with his feet while holding his cake from the restaurant staff.

Haze is now 12 years old and has to share a room with a toddler. The birthday celebrations was so off. He looked like he didn’t follow the script.

• Sad
Haze is now 12 years old and has to share a room with a toddler. The birthday celebrations was so off. He looked like he didn’t follow the script.
In my country, this along with no proper schooling would be red flags.

1655617053704.png

This conversation point was already brought up by Heze and he was shut down.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what Heze got his birthday other than low budget TGI Fridays gathering with loads diners /strangers around 👀. And as per usual, he was attached to a football ...moving it around with his feet while holding his cake from the restaurant staff.
This is a good example of how you should celebrate you 12 year old son’s birthday.

This father put’s his son on the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So when Heze is 16-18 he will he sharing a room with a 8/9/10 year old......when he is 21 he will be sharing a room with his 13 year old brother.....does that not strike them a bit odd, but of course they will justify it with what what a previous comment made GASLIGHTING him 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So baby Halo is getting weaned from the beast feeding 😳 this baby has been on a bottle and she need feeding her rice cereal. All of a sudden there’s a video today like all this just happened. We’ve all seen this baby get kicked to the curb the day she was born. Stop the madness!!! Claims it’s due to her milk not coming in and she’s breast feed the others until they we’re one years old.

So baby Halo is getting weaned from the beast feeding 😳 this baby has been on a bottle and she need feeding her rice cereal. All of a sudden there’s a video today like all this just happened. We’ve all seen this baby get kicked to the curb the day she was born. Stop the madness!!! Claims it’s due to her milk not coming in and she’s breast feed the others until they we’re one years old.
Like you say never had problem with breastfeeding 6 previous times now all of a sudden on baby number 7 milk not coming in, maybe it's got something to do with galavanting at the weekends & wanting to drink alcohol mmm 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I usually agree with people’s points on here but I’m not sure Heze and Rue sharing is such a big issue. My 12 year old shares with her 3 year old sister, It’s never striked me as odd before. The main issue is probably that Heze said he didn’t want to, It’s a big house so it’s not as though they had no choice

Reactions: 6
I usually agree with people’s points on here but I’m not sure Heze and Rue sharing is such a big issue. My 12 year old shares with her 3 year old sister, It’s never striked me as odd before. The main issue is probably that Heze said he didn’t want to, It’s a big house so it’s not as though they had no choice
Exactly they had the option of giving Heze his own room but they didn’t because they want to have full control over their kids and don’t want them to have any privacy. They want Rue in the room with Heze to keep an eye on things cause they know Rue would tell them everything if they questioned him. It’s different if you’re in a living situation where there’s not much space and your kids have to share cause that’s just how it is but their situation is different and they want to keep an eye on Heze and all the kids 24/7. I also don’t like that Harper is sharing the two younger ones cause Harper is closer in age to Halle than she is Houston. Hosanna and Halle leave Harper out so much already. They don’t care about their kids feelings.

That’s my point he made it a point to say he wanted his own room.

Like you say never had problem with breastfeeding 6 previous times now all of a sudden on baby number 7 milk not coming in, maybe it's got something to do with galavanting at the weekends & wanting to drink alcohol mmm 🤔
She’s always breastfeed the babies longer then this. She’s been partying since this baby been born, and has been pushing this baby out the way.

Them feeding halo whilst She is laying down in that chair is pissing me off. After that many kids surely you would know to sit her up

Reactions: 3
So when Heze is 16-18 he will he sharing a room with a 8/9/10 year old......when he is 21 he will be sharing a room with his 13 year old brother.....does that not strike them a bit odd, but of course they will justify it with what what a previous comment made GASLIGHTING him 😱
8 years difference is a lot at this age.
Even a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is already very shakey.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone hear the statement Ella made about mashing the bananas for the babies cereal? it would be to much trouble to get out the blender and then have to wash it and put it away. So you would like your child to choke on big chunks of banana that you’ve mashed with a fork? Unbelievable!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
The way all of them have to surround the baby and take turns feeding her all with their dirty hands is disgusting, the father had his hands on the floor then picked up the spoon and proceeded to feed her, then the son with that ball he kicks everywhere Handled the same spoon without washing his hands. These kids need friends,this is baby number 7 and they act like it’s their first time seeing a baby eat. The baby is what like 3-4 months old, What’s the rush to wean her? They’re doing it so they can leave her behind to go out more. Their subscribers on YouTube thinks baby number 8 is on the way. I think they’re out of ideas for content so won’t be surprised if they get pregnant again just for the attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.