Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mymindisblown

Child labour laws must be urgently strengthened to stop young social media influencers from being exploited by their parents, MPs say

Here here!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

account70032

VIP Member
fair enough Hosanna wanted clothes and jewellery for her birthday presents and she was happy with that but do they not have any toys to play with? Obviously The boys play football in an unhealthy obsessed way and the girls do inappropriate dancing for Instagram but you never really see them get any toys but anytime they’ve received a toy you never hear them talk about it again or see them playing with toys. She’s ten years old so I understand the interest in clothes but she’s also still a kid but you don’t see her asking for even Lego or some kind of game even if she doesn’t like dolls there’s many other things. They’ve wanted their kids to grow up so fast and I find that so sad cause we spent majority of our life as adults but those first 10 years of our life are meant to be our most innocent years just being a kid before puberty and bigger responsibilities hit us. The girls act like teenagers or like they’re 21 and that’s not me giving a compliment cause I think it’s wrong for them to be acting like that. The way they dress is very adult like and very obsessed with their looks but Ella and Tim are to blame for all of that.

• Sad

Dori82

I can only urge people to report their latest vlog. Weaning a 3m old is totally against any guidelines. They are not only risking their own childs life but putting others at risk too. She can not sit up and her tiny body is not yet ready to digest the food yet and the risk of choking especially as shes nearly horizontal is massive. 6m minimum unless medical advice given. No other words but their totally shit for brains. X

account70032

VIP Member
View attachment 1325110

I have no idea when he got the tattoo but his wife posted this yesterday praising him for it
I don’t know who lied to this man Timothy and told him he’s good looking but they told him that out of pity. Humble yourself Timothy you only have money cause you exploit your children online. As for Ella we all know you’re super insecure and desperate for attention from your husband 24/7. Ella your self esteem is so low and if you have to post that many things about how in love you both are and how perfect a husband he is then that speaks volumes that you’re trying to act like things are fine and perfect when they’re really not. If you love him then tell him in private not everything has to be online to get likes and attention to try distract yourself and make yourself feel better about having that excuse of a human being as a husband and father to your children. He doesn’t help out at home , he doesn’t look after the children by himself and taking Heze and Rue to football doesn’t count! , he never changes nappies , never washes the babies or gets up early to feed the kids. He should not have to be asked to do any of those things because any decent husband and father would be doing those things cause they want to. He doesn’t work outside of the house so he doesn’t have any excuses to not be pulling his weight with running the home and looking after the kids. This isn’t about gender roles , this is about being responsible parents and not leaving everything for you to do while he goes off in his expensive car he bought from exploiting his kids ,to then go to the gym to play tennis and eat fancy meals and avoid being at home as much as possible. Ella going out so much and hardly spending anytime with your children is so sad! you avoid your children so much cause it’s clear you don’t have any interest in them and you’re bored of them especially Halo you have no bond with her at all you treat her like an inconvenience cause she wasn’t the twin boys you desperately want. You and Tim are selfish you want the money the channel makes you to fund all your designer clothes and shoes, day date and date nights , hotels and dresses that are so inappropriate for you to be wearing but you don’t even take full care of the kids who make you all that money for you and Tim to be able to do all those things.
Ella I know you and Tim read here and nobody is saying your relationship has to be perfect so stop acting like everything’s perfect when it’s obvious it’s not. He’s not a good husband and father but you for some reason think a man is in control and that it’s a woman’s job to take care of everything when that’s wrong. God help your sons and daughters having you and Tim as role models. It’s the kids I feel sorry for they don’t deserve to grow up being raised like this. They didn’t ask for terrible parents like you both who only care about yourselves and money.

• Sad
KARMA AWAITS....

What is Ella going to do when her 5 girls reach teenage girls want to DRESS UP just like their MOM.
What is she going to say? She can't try to say they need to be modest... when she has paraded around in pubic half naked since the birth of Halo.
I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Halle (because Halle is the one that is going to give them the push back) ..when either Halle or Hosanna takes out their phone and shows/reminds Ella of all these crazy Instagram photos, of her trying to live 'HOT GIRL SUMMER LIFE"
Look at this last few posts, one exhale and her whole nipple would be showing!

Tim and Ella are using the money the kids earned to live a life they imagined and wanted to have when they were teenagers. Ella missed that wild free, do as I want, dress as I want life, because her Mother and Father were very strict. And Tim has always wanted a life of Luxury (and has said so), but his adopted parents did not have that kind of money. In fact Tim gave his adopted parents a hard time, he was deep into the Club Scene, Party life and Hip Hop. Tim thought his"music career" would grant him his life of luxury... but see where that took him.

So it's clear, they are trying to makeup for what they feel they missed out on. Yet doing so by using the money earned by the children, who continue to sleep on the floor and stand up to eat their meals! Imagine they still don't have chairs to eat their food at the kitchen Island!! (And let's not blame the Interior Decorator. It is Tim's decision not to invest that money! Tim and Ella could have bought some temporary mattresses for those kids from Ikea for less than $500. Just one of their hotel stays could have easily paid for some temporary furniture.)

Now according to their Instagram description they fancy themselves LIFESTYLE, FASHION, MARRIAGE vloggers/Inflencers.

The delusion is beyond real.

• Sad
  • Heart

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
So 3 LV bags, a Selfridge's bag & staying in a 5 star hotel.....words fail me 😞, yes treat yourselves but when your children have no beds to sleep on it's a utter disgrace....

MoonLit

It’s him sat watching Ella on the floor sorting the literal mountain of washing! You have seven fricking kids give her a hand 🤦🏾‍♀️
Also on a recent vlog or IG story Ella mentioned what day of the week she takes their garbage bins to the street for pick up...she mows the lawn (Tim can't be bothered to help???) He gaslights her like crazy - so she keeps up the hard work. Ella handles deliveries at the house, goes to the grocery store, does their laundry, ironing ETC with help from the older girls - we've heard her and Tim say she handles all the "mundane house work" plus she always talks about work she has to do on her phone - Who is homeschooling their kids? What does Tim do besides film, edit, wear designer clothes, get his car detailed and preach to the kids and Ella? Give him some credit for getting family gigs for income but sure seems like Ella helps him on that too. His ego is off the charts especially for a man who insists on continuing to impregnate his wife year after year and brag about it --

• Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread!

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it? So they are reacting to whatever is said on gossip forums instead of actually planning their children's weekly activities properly.

They need a proper homeschool tutor/teacher. Or else send them to formal school.
They need weekly sporting activities. Other children their age play different sports at least 3 times a week.
They need other educational activities like art classes, music, poetry/writing, science experiments etc. Things that open their minds.

I would really hate for any of the girls to turn into Ella when they grow up!

Oh no Hella and Dim may actually have to start “homeschooling” since the Schools Bill will, “Establish compulsory registers for children not in school, so that the system can identify those who are not receiving a suitable full-time education.” Hopefully this will be the beginning derailment of this educational train wreck these 2 dimwits have created.

Iseeinternet

Just watched the family insta and Tim has everyone running around tennis court while he films them and his encouragement sounds so condescending...he called Ella a pretty little thing. They really don't have good content and the over edited videos are cringe. Are they gonna spend the whole summer in David Lloyd? The money they spend on themselves could be used to go on staycations if its too much hussle to go abroad. They have a car and the money to give those kids the best childhood experiences but choose not to.

Reactions: 14

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
So girls are dancing to a Missy Elliot song 'One minute man', think it goes without saying I don't need to explain what the song is about.🤦

• Wow
  • Sick

Chez300

VIP Member
selfish bitch! 😡
11D2EAD7-9461-4142-B581-88D13995388F.jpeg

She has two pre-teens and a newborn, she’s meant to homeschool and the kids don’t even have beds 🤦🏾‍♀️ But she needs a whole room as well as her own bedroom 🥴 Who does that??

• Sad
  • Wow

zeroess

I was gonna say the same. Heze is Heze because of the father and mother. For him he's just unfortunate that he looks most like the father. The day he realises he's not gonna become a famous footballer is the day he'll burn all his footballs.
I really worry about the effect that not succeeding in football will have on him. He's been given no opportunity to discover any other strengths or interests. They have forced him into a ridiculously tiny box. I know he is accused of arrogance on here at times, and I can't say I disagree, but there is clearly no room for emotional vulnerability in that household. It's a defence mechanism.

Not wanting to cause an argument here, but I'm surprised that we're now considering it acceptable to refer to a 12 year old child's face as annoying and ugly. Don't they face enough bullying from their parents? Remember who the real villains are here.

The children are victims in all of this - even the ones who have learned to behave in less-than-ideal ways as a means of having their needs for parental attention, affection and approval met. I'm not saying their actions can't be discussed or criticised, but calling a kid ugly is beyond harsh.

• Heart

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
They are both so gross.....spending money on 5 star hotels yet can't educate their kids academically, I left a comment on their you tube channel & was told I was jealous 🤔 & Tim is smart as he has masterminded a way of making money so he can spend time with his kids......so I commented ' with that logic that what benefit bums do' 🤷

Who are these bunch of deluded followers🤔

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Anyone want tips from Ella on how to lose baby weight? View the latest vlog. Her further explanation on why she’s stopped breastfeeding Halo and Tim’s constantly interrupting Ella while she talking, the echo in the background was so annoying. So basically put the baby on a bottle because it’s to time consuming to wait for her to feed. Give her baby food now so she’s stuffed and she sleep longer at night. Tim kept trying to add his two cents not sure how as he does nothing to help out.

• Sad
  • Angry

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I know I post a lot on here but I can't seem to hold back because this family are too blatant...their priorities are way off for a couple with young children.
Apparently they were meant to be have a date night...in the house...Ella said it was just meant to be herself and her husband. They probably told their kids to stay in bed..opsies I mean on the floor...on their duvets. The texture of duvets on their own is so uncomfortable against the skin, I wonder how the kids have managed this long.
Houston joined their date night and Ella complained about it. She probably loved getting their undivided attention when all they wanted was to be kid free (in the same house as their kids 🤦).
Ella probably HAD to do that date night to treat Tim like a King before getting him to agree to go to cosco with all the kids
Why have so many children if you require so much time alone with your spouse?

I hate it when people have children only to neglect them emotionally.

account70032

VIP Member
They’re copying dad v girls content 100% cause they’ve seen how successful dad v girls have become and the money they’re making and getting interviewed on this morning and that’s what Tim and Ella desperately want is that social media fame and money. That’s why Tim and Ella are trying to become best friends with dad v girls tagging them in their stories to show they’re watching their videos and I noticed Tim went and followed every single member of dad v girls family including Joel’s siblings and Sarah’s siblings when they didn’t even follow Tim or the grimwades which is very weird that’s how desperate Tim is to get close to dad v girls. If Joel and Sarah had any common sense they would see they’re being used by Tim and Ella and that isn’t a genuine friendship it’s just about followers that’s all Tim and Ella want as their channel is failing to grow.
Also in their new video I thought it was a bit cruel to go to McDonald’s and rub it in the kids faces that they’re not getting anything only Tim is. Why couldn’t Tim of also ate breakfast at home with the rest of the family? I wouldn’t of been able to get myself a McDonald’s while the kids are all in the car being left out it’s unfair in my opinion. They announced Tim was getting McDonald’s and the kids got excited thinking they were too but then Ella said only Tim is getting something , acting like he’s a king who deserves special treatment it’s weird

• Angry
  • Wow

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Manifesting them taking the children to a museum, zoo, aquarium, planetarium, or even a historical tour... Literally, anything to feed those brains.

original.gif

• Heart