Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not feeling these challenge videos ( not that I prefer their other ones) but I feel they should wait till the kids are older for these type of vids. Eg dvg have done 24hour eating challenges but Kaci and grace are older. With the young kids is so important for them to have 3 healthy meals a day no regular kid their age is eating petrol station food for 24 hour.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m not feeling these challenge videos ( not that I prefer their other ones) but I feel they should wait till the kids are older for these type of vids. Eg dvg have done 24hour eating challenges but Kaci and grace are older. With the young kids is so important for them to have 3 healthy meals a day no regular kid their age is eating petrol station food for 24 hour.
Someone busted them out and said they were copying another you tube channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How about they do the:

Educate our Children Challenge

Father gets a Job Challenge

Mother stops getting Pregnant Challenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Probs the only time the children been let loose and allowed to pick their own food 🤣🤣

They want to be American so bad, “ gas station”, bucket hats and basketball tops 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol @ some of their fans being upset about the family appealing to their American base. Well, no matter what they say their YouTube channel is to make money not share their life with strangers on the internet. Of course they are going to favor their bigger fan base and do things they think they would like. It's a show. The gullible American fan base of little old color struck women set in their ways is what keeps Tim from having to work.

Reactions: 7
Ella is doing the girls hair in the bathroom and where is Halo on the floor. Houston is eating in the bathroom. WTH is wrong with this picture. Now all of a sudden they’re adding more videos. Money must be running low. House still no furniture or beds for the kids but they posted about they’re room being done. I bet you they aren’t sleeping on the floor. Notice they never show what they’re room looks like now as in before and after pictures. Just a damn side show.

Reactions: 4
Probs the only time the children been let loose and allowed to pick their own food 🤣🤣

They want to be American so bad, “ gas station”, bucket hats and basketball tops 😖

They probably got an increase in their food benefits, the way they usually ration what they feed these kids and suddenly they’re spending all this money for a stupid challenge. I don’t see the lazy selfish parents spending all this money at gas stations when they can easily buy some more designer stuff for themselves, I’m not buying it. And why is it every time they show anything with them at home the kids are saddled with that baby while the lazy husband is right there? He chose that particular time to show affection to the baby as the second daughter carry her around and yea that hug from Hosanna to him was very cringey. They’ve been in that house all together as usual but as soon as the camera turns on she wants to hug him? She was holding on for dear life as if that’s the last time she’ll get another one. They need outside friends or family their own age for some interactions, it’s becoming more cultish as time goes on.

• Haha
I know he’s a kid but Heze needs to loosen up a bit and develop a personality and learn to have fun cause he can’t even pick out some sweets and enjoy them for one day cause he’s constantly trying to look like he’s so healthy and be perfect and seek compliments and praise from Tim. Tim said to Heze he’s the healthiest kid he knows and the smirk on Heze’s face he was loving the praise and him and Tim both made digs at his sisters choice in foods judging them trying to make them feel bad for picking sweets.
Those kids are so controlled it’s clear they never get to have sweets often to the point that when they see sweets they go crazy and want everything and I feel sorry for them cause that was probably the first time in a long time they got to have whatever they want. I can tell Ella feels very pressured to lose weight from Tim but also putting pressure on herself too and comments from Tim do not help when she was saying what she was going to eat in the video and he was behind sarcastic trying to imply she never eats healthy and I could tell it hurt her a little. She doesn’t need to eat healthy 24/7 , she’s allowed treat herself but he was almost judging her for it like he wants her to stay on her fasting diet so her body looks better in his eyes. She’s also very insecure and looks obsessed and she needs to stop talking like that infront of her daughters. Also I agree the way they’re dressing the kids is very strange all of a sudden they want them looking very American just to win over their American viewers.

Reactions: 11
I know he’s a kid but Heze needs to loosen up a bit and develop a personality and learn to have fun cause he can’t even pick out some sweets and enjoy them for one day cause he’s constantly trying to look like he’s so healthy and be perfect and seek compliments and praise from Tim. Tim said to Heze he’s the healthiest kid he knows and the smirk on Heze’s face he was loving the praise and him and Tim both made digs at his sisters choice in foods judging them trying to make them feel bad for picking sweets.
Those kids are so controlled it’s clear they never get to have sweets often to the point that when they see sweets they go crazy and want everything and I feel sorry for them cause that was probably the first time in a long time they got to have whatever they want. I can tell Ella feels very pressured to lose weight from Tim but also putting pressure on herself too and comments from Tim do not help when she was saying what she was going to eat in the video and he was behind sarcastic trying to imply she never eats healthy and I could tell it hurt her a little. She doesn’t need to eat healthy 24/7 , she’s allowed treat herself but he was almost judging her for it like he wants her to stay on her fasting diet so her body looks better in his eyes. She’s also very insecure and looks obsessed and she needs to stop talking like that infront of her daughters. Also I agree the way they’re dressing the kids is very strange all of a sudden they want them looking very American just to win over their American viewers.
The
The rate at which she lost the weight makes me believe she did something drastic, it’s almost as if she needed to do it desperately to keep his attention,the dynamic between them seem different which leads me to believe something happened.

The

The rate at which she lost the weight makes me believe she did something drastic, it’s almost as if she needed to do it desperately to keep his attention,the dynamic between them seem different which leads me to believe something happened.
You’re right she clearly is losing weight in a very unhealthy way and it’s clear she’s in a rush to have her body look a certain way and not only do I believe she puts pressure on herself as she’s insecure but I also believe Tim plays a huge part in why she is insecure because like you said she is desperate to keep his attention like she’s always trying to be good enough for him even if she doesn’t like her hair a certain way or clearly her body looks uncomfortable in clothes that don’t fit , she does these things to please him cause she knows he likes those things. Yeah I agree something definitely happened between them and whatever it was it’s had a huge effect on her mentally the way she sees herself.

• Sad
You’re right she clearly is losing weight in a very unhealthy way and it’s clear she’s in a rush to have her body look a certain way and not only do I believe she puts pressure on herself as she’s insecure but I also believe Tim plays a huge part in why she is insecure because like you said she is desperate to keep his attention like she’s always trying to be good enough for him even if she doesn’t like her hair a certain way or clearly her body looks uncomfortable in clothes that don’t fit , she does these things to please him cause she knows he likes those things. Yeah I agree something definitely happened between them and whatever it was it’s had a huge effect on her mentally the way she sees herself.
I think this fasting thing is what she’s doing to an unhealthy effect. She almost passed out at the gym they go to due to not eating and exercising over an hour on an empty stomach is plan crazy and he’s ass eats all them time and he’s body isn’t all that either. She was in the car on one IG post he was filming and she was eating that food so fast and was embarrassed he turned the camera her way with a mouth full of food after saying she was eating a different way. Lies and more lies.

Reactions: 3
I think this fasting thing is what she’s doing to an unhealthy effect. She almost passed out at the gym they go to due to not eating and exercising over an hour on an empty stomach is plan crazy and he’s ass eats all them time and he’s body isn’t all that either. She was in the car on one IG post he was filming and she was eating that food so fast and was embarrassed he turned the camera her way with a mouth full of food after saying she was eating a different way. Lies and more lies.
Any decent husband who knows his wife almost passed out at the gym because of the fasting and diets she keeps wanting to be on , would step in and be concerned about her but not Tim cause clearly in his mind he thinks do whatever you need to do as long as you look good enough for me. Tim thinks he’s gorgeous when he really isn’t and I don’t know who he thinks he is to be thinking he’s some king and everyone needs to do what he says and look perfect for him. Ella is quite weak she acts like his servant and even risks her health just to please him.
Honestly they are compulsive liars I’ve no idea how they even keep up with the lies they’ve told.

• Sad
Any decent husband who knows his wife almost passed out at the gym because of the fasting and diets she keeps wanting to be on , would step in and be concerned about her but not Tim cause clearly in his mind he thinks do whatever you need to do as long as you look good enough for me. Tim thinks he’s gorgeous when he really isn’t and I don’t know who he thinks he is to be thinking he’s some king and everyone needs to do what he says and look perfect for him. Ella is quite weak she acts like his servant and even risks her health just to please him.
Honestly they are compulsive liars I’ve no idea how they even keep up with the lies they’ve told.
He’s an attention seeker clearly. He showing off for the lash lady on his IG. If she’s there for Ella why is he even in the room. Singing making hisself look a hot mess. The lady looks uncomfortable and trying to play with Halor

• Haha
Tim is insane. Why would you have a 3year old doing all that running and your lazy ass wasn’t running with him. A big field long as a football field while he stands back and films him. Wanted to make it seems as if it was Rues idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He’s an attention seeker clearly. He showing off for the lash lady on his IG. If she’s there for Ella why is he even in the room. Singing making hisself look a hot mess. The lady looks uncomfortable and trying to play with Halor
He needs a day job, what man feels so comfortable just being around the house all day not doing anything productive? Go find a job to bring in more income into the household, it’s been months and the kids still don’t have beds to sleep in or chairs to sit on to eat.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He needs a day job, what man feels so comfortable just being around the house all day not doing anything productive? Go find a job to bring in more income into the household, it’s been months and the kids still don’t have beds to sleep in or chairs to sit on to eat.
The sad part is he really believes he doing something. He sits he’s ass on a nice chair in the office he took over that could have been a bedroom. The older the girls get the more attention they are craving. Houston sees them talking and she goes on and on until they act knowledge her. What made him think he needed to sing? Ella didn’t even know what the song was he was singing. My guess is he was already high and been drinking. I’m just looking at baby Halo each time they post her and the baby for her age doesn’t do much of anything. She’s just so lifeless just hanging on. Tim, just making Rue run that whole field. He’s only 4years old. SMH!!! Just a bum

Reactions: 7
The sad part is he really believes he doing something. He sits he’s ass on a nice chair in the office he took over that could have been a bedroom. The older the girls get the more attention they are craving. Houston sees them talking and she goes on and on until they act knowledge her. What made him think he needed to sing? Ella didn’t even know what the song was he was singing. My guess is he was already high and been drinking. I’m just looking at baby Halo each time they post her and the baby for her age doesn’t do much of anything. She’s just so lifeless just hanging on. Tim, just making Rue run that whole field. He’s only 4years old. SMH!!! Just a bum
The last girls music dance got me. Allowing them to lift harper like that over the hard floor was pretty stupid of u ask me. How are they getting away with all this crazy behaviour. I also agree I don’t think that was their own money at the petrol station for the food. I think they claim it on expenses and tried to make it look like that’s how they eat. Heze I don’t like. He’s one smug kid thinks he’s better then evry one else. All I like is harper reu and Houston and looking at it it’s prob as they still young and are their real selves but once they hit 7/8 they are self obsessed. Reu has already lost his ways

Reactions: 10
The last girls music dance got me. Allowing them to lift harper like that over the hard floor was pretty stupid of u ask me. How are they getting away with all this crazy behaviour. I also agree I don’t think that was their own money at the petrol station for the food. I think they claim it on expenses and tried to make it look like that’s how they eat. Heze I don’t like. He’s one smug kid thinks he’s better then evry one else. All I like is harper reu and Houston and looking at it it’s prob as they still young and are their real selves but once they hit 7/8 they are self obsessed. Reu has already lost his ways
I saw that dance the girls did and cringe when they flipped Harper over. Her head almost hit the floor. Had it hit the floor, she would have been seriously hurt.

I saw that dance the girls did and cringe when they flipped Harper over. Her head almost hit the floor. Had it hit the floor, she would have been seriously hurt.
I was horrified. Those parents need locking up. To even post this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.