Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Everyone defending it because they’ve done it quickly is missing one key thing. Grace is a 25 year old 10 year old. She has the maturity of a bubblegum ice pop. She lives with her parents and doesn’t have a real life job. And she’s going to go from that, to living with a bloke and tending to his every need like a good Christian girl?

I hope it works for her but Jesus take the wheel. Pardon the pun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
My first thought is ‘oh Grace no’. I hope she has a life time of happiness with him, I truly do. I know a lot of Christian marriages work out and he might be mr perfect. It just feels so, marrying the first person you find and rushing into it. Going from just dating to full blown marriage. I can’t imagine marrying someone I’ve not lived with and gone through the ups and downs of life with (not that I’m married!) but I hope she doesnt get trapped.

Reactions: 45

shammy24

just imagined what my life would be like if I married my first boyfriend and now I don’t think I’m going to be able to sleep tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

sourlemons202121

I can’t imagine going from being a legit child at home to being married. Really hope it works out for her. Wonder if she’ll keep up the charade that she still cares about her YouTube career.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

kissfm

With the first guy who’s laid eyes on her?? I remember her going on and on about being single for yeaaaaars and now that she’s got her first boyfriend ever they’re getting married? This is so baffling to me😭😭😭 She’s so immature and basically going from one family home to a different one without having to put any work in. I’m not a masochist but truly believe everyone has to go thru shitty flatshares and rent being due before they start living comfortably to gain some emotional and financial maturity. This has me abso screaming

• Heart
Reactions: 34

jackolantern

VIP Member
Some of you lot haven’t met many religious people and it shows lol.
The vast majority of muslim girls I know (bar those who went to uni in a different area to where they lives) got married to a guy whilst still living with their parents and had never moved out before that. It’s also common for the couple to only really spend time with each other in group / family settings until they get married.
I’m not shocked in the slightest that she’s now engaged to the guy tbh.
We aren’t shocked. Pretty much everyone here knew it would happen. We just think it’s fucking batshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fleurbell

It isnt their age, it isnt the amount of time it took for them to get engaged. It is that this guy is literally her first boyfriend and she has no idea how to even live outside of her parents' house (let alone run one herself). Crazy.

Reactions: 29

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’m so bored of her recent videos, that’s it, I’m over it. She has fallen so much from the fun refreshing grace I watched a few years ago. The freebies and ads get them all in the end.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She hadn't damaged the bath, she's just marked it up. The toothpaste is a mild abrasive that took the marks off without damaging the plastic of the tub.

Calling people stupid because you're pig ignorant about common cleaning hacks is a bit much.
Imagine replying to a comment from 4 months ago just to call them pig ignorant 💀.
Fewmin!

• Haha
I cannot get my head around the fact she is engaged?
How long has she been with him?
She just doesn’t seem ready to me!

Reactions: 28

anastasia1989

What annoys me most is the fact she has a baking degree yet doesn't properly describe any food, eveyrhting is just "fenomenal" etc, no detail of the flavours
This exactly! She does all these rating and ranking videos, but cannot articulate anything beyond “it was so good” and “it wasn’t the best”. She said the service was phenomenal at one place, what made it good? Was the waitress very knowledgeable about the tea? Did she make you laugh? Did they accommodate seating requests? The food that she said wasn’t so good, why not? Is it just that you didn’t like it? Or was it cold, overcooked, soggy, bitter etc? I don’t begrudge her going to tons of afternoon teas. She clearly has the time and money to, and she enjoys it. People must also enjoy watching them. If she actually gave helpful criticism, they could be a useful resource for people planning a once-in-a-lifetime visit to one of these fancy venues. So much of her content has potential but is let down by lazy execution.

Reactions: 28

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
She hadn't damaged the bath, she's just marked it up. The toothpaste is a mild abrasive that took the marks off without damaging the plastic of the tub.

Calling people stupid because you're pig ignorant about common cleaning hacks is a bit much.
Alright Mrs Hinch calm down 😂

She’s stupid for whisking the bath in the first place. Not that I even called her stupid originally 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

grannypants

Chatty Member
god its nice that she’s obviously so happy but I can’t help but find it odd how quickly the children in that family get engaged. seems like they settle down with the first person they meet??

watching her new vlog she just seems so young and naive in everything. I hope it works out for her but I can’t help but think back on my own first relationship and how in love I was and how utterly grateful I am that I didn’t marry him because it would’ve been a nightmare. you learn so much in your first love, I hope she doesn’t end up regretting this

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ECH

VIP Member
I've Now decided this thread isn't for me most of you seem to her acting like a teenager is ok but I think she is a fricking idiot and if me daughters who are 1 and 2 years older than her were like her I'd be ashamed ! 👋
Literally no one thinks her behaviour is fine. If you're going to throw your toys out of the pram just because people disagree with you labelling something a Mickey Mouse degree, then bye.

• Haha

jellybat

Maybe I'm just jealous but I don't want to watch some smug dimwit eating in expensive restaurants when a lot of us are worried about the cost of living so I've stopped watching her ☹
agreed. her recent tiktok trying a £25 cookie has really rubbed me the wrong way and to make things worse, she bought two of them! so she spent £50 on two cookies + £9 on some water with mint leaves, she needs a reality check.

• Wow
  • Sick

weinercakes

I swear her channel has just turned into her doing a vid on what she’d normally just wanna do, so she can write it off for tax purposes. The amount of afternoon teas and short stays she can write off hahaha. There’s nowt of substance or anything else it’s beyond a joke now, she literally doesn’t care

anastasia1989

I've watched Grackle for years and still like her but I think what annoys me about her is that her content often seems so lazy and badly planned. For example, I watched her recent Bath video and the voice-over sounds like it was recorded with her crappy laptop microphone. Then she says they're going to the Roman baths, followed by a chunk of text saying they couldn't actually go to the Roman baths because they were fully booked. You would think that if she was visiting Bath specifically for a travel video she would do a little research ahead of time. I feel like she's always doing this; starting a video telling us all the places she's going to go, then later says she couldn't go because it was closed or the vibe was off or whatever. It never used to bother me when youtube was just a hobby for her, but now it's her full time job I wish she would put a little more effort into it. She often complains about feeling like her channel is stagnant and she doesn't know what to do, but she doesn't seem willing to put in the extra work to level up.

On the money topic, it's clear that Grace definitely has a taste for nice hotels, fancy restaurants, and other luxury experiences. And I don't blame her, I love those things too. But I think she'd be better off if she embraced it and positioned herself as more of a premium lifestyle channel, rather than pretending that she's just like the rest of us.

Reactions: 24