Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren’t shocked. Pretty much everyone here knew it would happen. We just think it’s bleeping batshit.
My comment was about the people who are saying they can’t believe she has done this, that they didn’t see it coming at all etc.
If you’re not shocked then obviously my comment wasn’t addressed to you lmao.

Reactions: 6
I've never felt so disappointed about someone's engagement...like Girl...go live some life and don't wife yourself!
I didn't even have a proper meet the fam bf till I was 26, i dated a bit and got to know who I was first!
She's like 16 mentally!!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think her friend Honor is really annoying/super childish too? Everytime she pops up on a video, she's constantly acting out for attention

Reactions: 13
I wonder if her fiancé is part of their church in which case she might have known him for a while hence the sudden engagement. Obvs to us seems v soon

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her fiancé is part of their church in which case she might have known him for a while hence the sudden engagement. Obvs to us seems v soon
didn’t someone say she met him on a Christian dating website/app?

I don't think so. When she was single she mentioned she'd never met anyone through church she'd like to date. He's also not from near her and her church is very local. He might be from a similar type of church though.

I think she met him on a dating app (she has mentioned using an app before). Possibly a Christian dating app, or they both just explicitly stated they were Christian on whatever app they met on.

Reactions: 4
It isnt their age, it isnt the amount of time it took for them to get engaged. It is that this guy is literally her first boyfriend and she has no idea how to even live outside of her parents' house (let alone run one herself). Crazy.

Reactions: 29
There’s literally no reason to get engaged either (other than the sex thing). Like ffs get to know eachother and have some proper life experience first, what’s the rush? She hasn’t lived with anyone outside her immediate family nevermind a future husband. Absolute lunacy hurrying it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The minute I saw she was engaged I ran to tattle lol.

I don’t think a year is awful, me and my partner had been together a year when we got engaged but then we are getting married over a year later and have been living together since we got engaged. However, it’ll be interesting to see how quickly they get married, since I’m presuming she won’t move in until they’re married and such
No offence if you don't want to share, but had you both had other relationships before? She definitely hadn't so in that sense it really is very quick

Some of you lot haven’t met many religious people and it shows lol.
The vast majority of muslim girls I know (bar those who went to uni in a different area to where they lives) got married to a guy whilst still living with their parents and had never moved out before that. It’s also common for the couple to only really spend time with each other in group / family settings until they get married.
I’m not shocked in the slightest that she’s now engaged to the guy tbh.
I do know people who have done this and generally speaking it has been a disaster, they stay together but basically because they can't leave. Awful way to live

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just watched the part of the vlog where she discusses her engagement, and it was so...anticlimatic. Like, maybe I'm too romantic, but she seemed just as emotional and excited about her engagement as she is when she finds that blue sweet she loves in the pick-a-mix bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just watched the part of the vlog where she discusses her engagement, and it was so...anticlimatic. Like, maybe I'm too romantic, but she seemed just as emotional and excited about her engagement as she is when she finds that blue sweet she loves in the pick-a-mix bag
It just reminds me of my first serious relationship and looking back imagining marrying him.. thank god I didn't

• Heart
It just reminds me of my first serious relationship and looking back imagining marrying him.. thank god I didn't
Yeah, she has literally no life experience, has lived with her parents her whole life, is more than likely a virgin. The family lives like it's the 19th century and I think she's in for a rude awakening. Hopefully it'll work out though.

I am really curious once they're married and living together whether she'll actually show him in the videos, or at least call him by name and not just say "we" constantly. Because that'll be hard to hide.

lmao her instagram, apparently a good portion of her viewers didn't even know she was dating anyone

Reactions: 19
Was going to comment on her Insta that I was delighted for her and Honour and wished them a happy engagement, but decided it wasn’t worth getting blocked lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, she has literally no life experience, has lived with her parents her whole life, is more than likely a virgin. The family lives like it's the 19th century and I think she's in for a rude awakening. Hopefully it'll work out though.

I am really curious once they're married and living together whether she'll actually show him in the videos, or at least call him by name and not just say "we" constantly. Because that'll be hard to hide.

lmao her instagram, apparently a good portion of her viewers didn't even know she was dating anyone
this is the thing isn't it, her whole career is just showing her life, not showing, what now will basically be half of it makes it difficult. I totally agree with people not showing their children (and do not think they should show them) but... even without showing him at this point evning not talking about him will be hard (and lets be hoesnt people here, with very little foudn who he was)

She’s just so immature, talks like she’s about 12 and dresses like a toddler - how is she going to be someone’s wife?! Did he propose surrounded by jellycats and choccy biccies!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This girl did not just describe something as scarynanas…

She’s in for a massive reality check

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s always talking about making her future kids packed lunches so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re married this summer and next vlogmas is a baby announcement. If not then definitely the one after. It’s like the only thing we’ve actually heard her talking about wanting to do with her life. Chloe has a proper career and Jesse seems pretty laid back and sensible, Grace just wants everything right now like the spoiled youngest child she is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.