Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre, like how does she even store things she wants to do? When you have places you want to visit, you usually write them down (somewhere digitally or physically) and then look them up how to get there, when is it opened, how to visit? No?? I don't get her way of living

Some thoughts after catching up on this thread:
-IS her Mom really critical, though? I mean Grace is in her mid twenties, living at home, dancing around the house and whisking the bathtub.
- I watched an old Emma Chamberlin video for the first time in a long, long time the other day, and my goodness is Grace leaning on that vibe hard. I mean, maybe all influences are, but the "wacky arm waving chat in car" vibe feels so co-opted.
-I have mixed thoughts on her new video. On one hand, it's the most practical video we've seen in a long time and at least it's not recycled content. But on the other hand, why do you need quick weeknight meals, Grace? She's clearly trying to relate to the real world, which isn't the worst thing. On the other hand, we don't see a lot of shots of the actual recipes as they're prepped, it's another food obsessive video, and I'm not sure showing whole pages of a cookbooks is copyright kosher. Also, if she's telling us she likes a book/recipe/food it might be helpful to move beyond "this is yummy" . . . but it does seem like she put some thought and planning into this, so maybe she's reading here.

Also! Her instagram mentioned she's heading back to Paris soon! I wonder if she'll say the reason why, it's pretty difficult to hide at this point. She also asked for "travel tips" and what you liked in travel blogs and I said "planning ahead enough so we can see the attractions / please make reservations for activities" - I don't know if that's too spicy but I don't think it was uncalled for.
On the mum point, she’s said numerous times that her mum doesn’t like being filmed and doesn’t really want to appear in her videos so while she’s seemed critical a few times in them, I personally think it’s more “I don’t want to be here doing this yet you persist” than a sign she’s hypercritical of Grace 24/7.