Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I'm happy for her. I hope marriage makes her mature a bit - I think getting out of her parents' house will be a big shock to the system.

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine going from being a legit child at home to being married. Really hope it works out for her. Wonder if she’ll keep up the charade that she still cares about her YouTube career.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Trying to remember when she first hinted that she had a boyfriend. I think maybe Spring or Summer of last year?

She does also mention in the video that he arranges her plushies every night so I guess they actually do sometimes sleep in the same bed! That's a relief.

It's quick but not ridiculously quick. Plenty non religious people get engaged in less time.

Reactions: 10
I cannot get my head around the fact she is engaged?
How long has she been with him?
She just doesn’t seem ready to me!

Reactions: 28
Trying to remember when she first hinted that she had a boyfriend. I think maybe Spring or Summer of last year?
I think it was actually last vlogmas! One of her early videos she hinted about having 'something big to update people on', I'll see if I can find it

EDIT: it's this video where she says her 'life situations have changed a little bit if you know what I mean' which was definitely her first hint about having a boyfriend

Reactions: 6
My first thought is ‘oh Grace no’. I hope she has a life time of happiness with him, I truly do. I know a lot of Christian marriages work out and he might be mr perfect. It just feels so, marrying the first person you find and rushing into it. Going from just dating to full blown marriage. I can’t imagine marrying someone I’ve not lived with and gone through the ups and downs of life with (not that I’m married!) but I hope she doesnt get trapped.

Reactions: 45
I watched her for a while. Thought she was quite relatable until she started obviously spending loads of money and going on lavish trips. Also this is nuts, she's engaged to a guy she's barely known... is this a Christian thing?

Reactions: 16

She does also mention in the video that he arranges her plushies every night so I guess they actually do sometimes sleep in the same bed! That's a relief.

It's quick but not ridiculously quick. Plenty non religious people get engaged in less time.
lol I bet he just arranges her plushies and then leaves, like you would a child ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was actually last vlogmas! One of her early videos she hinted about having 'something big to update people on', I'll see if I can find it

EDIT: it's this video where she says her 'life situations have changed a little bit if you know what I mean' which was definitely her first hint about having a boyfriend
She definitely had a tiktok (since deleted) showing them hugging sometime last summer (may have been late summer)

Reactions: 1
they’re v v Christian though, aren’t they? I swear religious people seem to get married more quickly in general.
They do. A year is fast in Christian circles but not unheard of. When you're in a relationship and you probably don't believe in having sex (it's a bit of a touchy subject - a lot of Christians will believe sex is ok if you're in a committed relationship, some still believe in waiting until marriage) the only real next step you can take is marriage

Reactions: 5

I don’t think it was that long ago. It was after last vlogmas for sure.

Thanks for that. Was going to go back and find when she started dating him. You have saved me some time! All seems a bit weird to me but hope shes happy.

Omg Honor posted on Grace’s Instagram something like “Yay she’s a wife!! and I’m certain it’s not even ironic. Nothing wrong with being a wife but that’s so bizzare coming from someone so young.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is I'm assuming this means she'll move in with him shortly... if she's going to take on the traditional role of looking after the house like her mom does then when's she going to have time to vlog in between the cleaning, cooking and ironing? I remember when I moved out it was such a big leap to look after yourself at first, never mind vlogging too

Do we think she'll get married before moving out? 👀
Did her sister move before getting married? (I haven't watch in a while, so not sure she even got married)

I doubt she will move before the wedding, which is...weird. It's like buying a car without trying it beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Tiktok was from around the same time! The 'love grows' song she used was trending last Christmas
Ah ok! I don't know why it was summer in my head 🤣
Maybe he proposed on their anniversary.

I'm happy for her anyway. I've heard plenty stories of people getting engaged quickly that aren't even religious.

That might mean that she also gets her dream of moving to London since that's where he lives and works.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.