Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has come up before, but to respond to the post right above me, it’s like she can’t be bothered to put actual effort into her themed video but has decided to stop sharing even the smallest details of her life outside of travel. So she’s not a speciality content producer but she’s not a lifestyle blogger, effectively making her videos about . . . nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has come up before, but to respond to the post right above me, it’s like she can’t be bothered to put actual effort into her themed video but has decided to stop sharing even the smallest details of her life outside of travel. So she’s not a speciality content producer but she’s not a lifestyle blogger, effectively making her videos about . . . nothing.
What do you mean nothing? She constantly shows her audience things (shops, museum...) that are closed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she could have taken her baking videos a lot further, diving into historic period of different parts of the world as well for example. Asking help from her viewers and their families for example. It could have been nice and educational as well.
The only serious effort I remember as far as baking was when she recreated bake off. I did sort of like when she would try her subscribers recipes from around the world. Now it's all about the latest tiktok trends, tasting food from restaurants, and poorly planned travel.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feeling like her blog as is especially lacklustre this year? Usually they’re quite energetic and christmassy. Maybe she read here about us making fun of her for being too into Christmas 😂

Reactions: 4
When the snow fell in the car 🙄🙄🙄 that’s exactly what she wanted to happen to her sister but because Chloe has more than 1 brain cell she didn’t do it.

Reactions: 2
The amount of money she must spend on pointless trips to supermarkets.

Reactions: 8
I agree, the food waste is a much larger issue. The money is her own problem, but with all the crisis going on right now (well, always), it's food waste that always gets to me. It just makes me so angry

Reactions: 4
if anyone is still watching, have they noticed how many adds there are now? I counted four breaks in one video. She must be amping it up to make up for dropping numbers.

if anyone is still watching, have they noticed how many adds there are now? I counted four breaks in one video. She must be amping it up to make up for dropping numbers.

Most people here are not watching anymore, but i'm not surprised. adsense is crazy in December as well, sure she's making good money this month

I haven’t watched her in forever. She’s so childish and dull. Just had a quick catch up in this thread to see if I’ve missed anything… evidently not! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.