Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButternShpuds

Imagine going to stay in a capsule hotel with the intentions of using a slime making kit and colouring book.

By yourself.
In your mid twenties.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

anastasia1989

If she is trying ti hide him this seems like a strange thing to do
Ultimately I think she wants the attention and speculation. If she didn't want people asking questions or knowing about the boyfriend, she could simply have never mentioned dating in the first place. She is the one in charge of filming & editing all of her content. There is no need to include shots of the boyfriends hands or clips with his voice if you want to keep it private. Grace really pushes the relatable, shy and awkward angle. But at the end of the day, shy and awkward people don't tend to film themselves and post it on the internet for the whole world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Harhei

I get it that it's a rant thread. I'm just saying that people should at least be consistent with their opinions. It just doesn't make sense to me to criticise people because they do x when they should do y and then when they do y, criticise again because they should be doing x.
Literally all she has to say is ‘BF’ and I are in Paris. He doesn’t want to be on camera in my videos.’ She could even say ‘We’re going to refer to him as Mark for future videos. That’s not his name but please respect his privacy.’. It’s the ‘I’m solo travelling! By the way here’s a video where someone else is in the background, someone else is holding the camera, you can see them on the edge of all my shots and hear clips of him talking but I am ALONE right now’. Or she could just try harder to not include him in any videos. It’s the half-in half-out thing that annoys everyone.

Reactions: 23
I just watched the part of the vlog where she discusses her engagement, and it was so...anticlimatic. Like, maybe I'm too romantic, but she seemed just as emotional and excited about her engagement as she is when she finds that blue sweet she loves in the pick-a-mix bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Harhei

She literally does it EVERY TIME. She goes somewhere, didn’t do her research, it’s not open or fully booked, she goes to Pret, looks at Jellycats and goes home.

• Haha

bumblebee365

Imagine getting married and finding out your spouse spends 50£ (conservative) a day on seasonal treats from the shops
I noticed Grace wears his clifford chance fleece corporate merch - £50 is spare change, they pay newly qualified lawyers (guessing that is the position he does currently) £125k a year base salary plus bonus and it only goes up from there (partners make £2m a year on average), she won't have to worry about money ever again.

This combined with his desire for privacy means that I can see Grace transitioning to a life 'offline' pretty soon after they get married... I don't know how on earth she is going to reveal much about the engagement / wedding with him being so private, its interesting she kept thanking her subs during the video, it has probably been a tricky balancing act (with her revealing she had preferred to be more open about their relationship in the video) and it will just get more impossible now they are engaged.

• Wow

PRADAM12345

Just watched her couponing video and have had to turn off after about 3 mins how out of touch she is really grates on me. She goes on and on that small/ independent businesses should introduce coupons as a way for people to 'find out what you've to offer'. Does she not realise how hard it is for smaller businesses to survive anyway without having to give people money off, deals & offers? Not to mention someone like her that gets paid for essentially nothing dosen't need money off from insependent companies etc. I know this seems like such a stupid thing to complain about but she just dosent lie in the real world I really don't get it

Bear12

Isn’t it??! So weird
I just personally couldn't get engaged to somebody not knowing what the living dynamics between us will be like... from experience those first 6 months can be so stressful until it balances out. And they'll be married by then?!

jackolantern

VIP Member
Yep Grace is the perfect wife for someone like that - not brighter than him, girlish, happy to be a wife and mother (always talking about making her kids packed lunches), not much ambition, family orientated, religious so won’t go partying/drinking without him, likes to cook and potter around doing not very much all day ready to give him all of her attention when he finally gets home. I hope she finds her own passion and sense of purpose before she does get married, it’s clearly not YouTube anymore. There’s nothing wrong with choosing to stay at home but for her own sanity I hope she finds something for herself.
While if a woman wants that for herself I find no issue, men who want a woman like that scare me. Maybe I'm being presumptuous but I think if a man actively wants a wife with no 'ambitions' other than staying at home, having sex on demand, ironing his clothes and making him food, he's a misogynistic cunt.

Reactions: 21

oshare

VIP Member
I'm mainly laughing at her not getting a jelly cat no matter how much she begs for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jackolantern

VIP Member
There’s literally no reason to get engaged either (other than the sex thing). Like ffs get to know eachother and have some proper life experience first, what’s the rush? She hasn’t lived with anyone outside her immediate family nevermind a future husband. Absolute lunacy hurrying it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Harhei

Aw man I can’t stand Honour. She’s 100% homophobic behind closed doors. Also gives off big xenophobic vibes. She’s got mean girl energy. Her and Grace are such an odd pair.

ButternShpuds

Maybe it’s actually Grace’s other personality, Naughty Grace
I have a feeling she wouldn't be using language such as that. It would be more like

"Mother of pearl, you guys are such meanies weanies, Grackle will have to have an extra hot choccy to deal with the stress you're giving her!"

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Funny how that article about her dad being such a strict head teacher yet his own daughter sits at home eating advent calendars being a tit all day-

• Haha

shrimpy91

She’s just so immature, talks like she’s about 12 and dresses like a toddler - how is she going to be someone’s wife?! Did he propose surrounded by jellycats and choccy biccies!?

• Haha
  • Heart