Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hadn't damaged the bath, she's just marked it up. The toothpaste is a mild abrasive that took the marks off without damaging the plastic of the tub.

Calling people stupid because you're pig ignorant about common cleaning hacks is a bit much.
Imagine replying to a comment from 4 months ago just to call them pig ignorant 💀.
Fewmin!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine replying to a comment from 4 months ago just to call them pig ignorant 💀.
Fewmin!
I didn't even think pig ignorant was even used anymore, sounds like something my 70year old mum would say 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hadn't damaged the bath, she's just marked it up. The toothpaste is a mild abrasive that took the marks off without damaging the plastic of the tub.

Calling people stupid because you're pig ignorant about common cleaning hacks is a bit much.
Hi Honour hun, if you're trying to prove you aren't a mean cow, this isn't helping x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get those big stinking bad vibes out of here Honour babe, we don’t do infighting here x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's defo in NY with the BF, can see him in the reflection of one if her recent posts. Surely an engagement soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her taking photos with that toy thing is so cringe, she is literally like a young child

Reactions: 10

you ok, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s actually Grace’s other personality, Naughty Grace

• Haha
Maybe it’s actually Grace’s other personality, Naughty Grace
I have a feeling she wouldn't be using language such as that. It would be more like

"Mother of pearl, you guys are such meanies weanies, Grackle will have to have an extra hot choccy to deal with the stress you're giving her!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t you know? She’s just a teenage girl, only 24 years old. So smol. Can’t go anywhere scary without her teddy Wittol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Turns out the super ugly camo gear WAS Honour, what a disappointment. Starting to think reflection tube guy was just a rando or friend who she met up with. No sign of BF on the journey. We’re third wheeling their annoying travel day through too close head shots in Extra Grack again.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she's paid for Honour to go with her? I don't know what Honour does for work but I bet that's a pricey trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.