Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she'll get married before moving out? 👀
I wonder where he lives? presumably if he is early on in his career his is living in some kind of flatshare, would she just move in or will they get somewhere alone?

Reactions: 1
The minute I saw she was engaged I ran to tattle lol.

I don’t think a year is awful, me and my partner had been together a year when we got engaged but then we are getting married over a year later and have been living together since we got engaged. However, it’ll be interesting to see how quickly they get married, since I’m presuming she won’t move in until they’re married and such

Reactions: 17
The thing is I'm assuming this means she'll move in with him shortly... if she's going to take on the traditional role of looking after the house like her mom does then when's she going to have time to vlog in between the cleaning, cooking and ironing? I remember when I moved out it was such a big leap to look after yourself at first, never mind vlogging too
She’ll move over to housewife content. Vlogging whilst doing the ironing and dishes! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sister got married very soon after getting engaged if I remember correctly so will be interesting how soon Grace does.

I've been with my partner for 2 and a half years. I'm 30 years old. We're not getting engaged any time soon. I want to be able to buy a house first. But people have different priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am from a South Asian Muslim background so to me nothing is shocking about dating a year before marriage or going from the parent's house to marriage - it is more uncommon to see a Western white person do that but it is a religious thing for sure. I do think a year is okay with s long engagement period after but it is her very first relationship which seems risky

Reactions: 5
Imagine getting married and finding out your spouse spends 50£ (conservative) a day on seasonal treats from the shops

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she engaged to someone whilst still living with her mum and dad? Wierd.

Reactions: 12
Imagine getting married and finding out your spouse spends 50£ (conservative) a day on seasonal treats from the shops
I noticed Grace wears his clifford chance fleece corporate merch - £50 is spare change, they pay newly qualified lawyers (guessing that is the position he does currently) £125k a year base salary plus bonus and it only goes up from there (partners make £2m a year on average), she won't have to worry about money ever again.

This combined with his desire for privacy means that I can see Grace transitioning to a life 'offline' pretty soon after they get married... I don't know how on earth she is going to reveal much about the engagement / wedding with him being so private, its interesting she kept thanking her subs during the video, it has probably been a tricky balancing act (with her revealing she had preferred to be more open about their relationship in the video) and it will just get more impossible now they are engaged.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t think it’s that weird. There are lots of people who don’t move out until they get engaged/married?!

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it??! So weird
I just personally couldn't get engaged to somebody not knowing what the living dynamics between us will be like... from experience those first 6 months can be so stressful until it balances out. And they'll be married by then?!

Reactions: 22
Aren’t the family quite religious, she goes to church group doesn’t she? (And not sure if her boyfriend does too?) I feel like this may play a part in how they’ve done things. (With her sister too)
Also apologies if this is an ignorant comment to make no offence intended if caused!

god its nice that she’s obviously so happy but I can’t help but find it odd how quickly the children in that family get engaged. seems like they settle down with the first person they meet??

watching her new vlog she just seems so young and naive in everything. I hope it works out for her but I can’t help but think back on my own first relationship and how in love I was and how utterly grateful I am that I didn’t marry him because it would’ve been a nightmare. you learn so much in your first love, I hope she doesn’t end up regretting this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think it’s that weird. There are lots of people who don’t move out until they get engaged/married?!
I just feel like you don’t know someone until you live with them!!!

I just feel like you don’t know someone until you live with them!!! Also she’s pretty young.

Reactions: 8
The latest video (I skipped to the engagement accouncemnt) is very obvious she reads here, she speaks about how she wishes her vocab was better and then talks about how much she loves planning :ROFLMAO: she literally plans nothing when she goes anywhere, what a joke

I noticed Grace wears his clifford chance fleece corporate merch - £50 is spare change, they pay newly qualified lawyers (guessing that is the position he does currently) £125k a year base salary plus bonus and it only goes up from there (partners make £2m a year on average), she won't have to worry about money ever again.

This combined with his desire for privacy means that I can see Grace transitioning to a life 'offline' pretty soon after they get married... I don't know how on earth she is going to reveal much about the engagement / wedding with him being so private, its interesting she kept thanking her subs during the video, it has probably been a tricky balancing act (with her revealing she had preferred to be more open about their relationship in the video) and it will just get more impossible now they are engaged.
He doesn't work for Clifford Chance, maybe he got the hoodie as a freebie somehow. He's a caseworker for a group of solicitors in London. Probably still good pay though.

Reactions: 9
Trying to remember when she first hinted that she had a boyfriend. I think maybe Spring or Summer of last year?

She does also mention in the video that he arranges her plushies every night so I guess they actually do sometimes sleep in the same bed! That's a relief.

It's quick but not ridiculously quick. Plenty non religious people get engaged in less time.
Yeah true but they probably don't still live at home acting like the a child around their family, she seems so immature and young.
Can't get over this although I know it happened her brother and sister 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's just crazy to me that there are people like Grackle who will probably never know what it's like to have to budget or to have to track every $ you spend to be able to afford something. Or to cook food because it's what you can afford, not what you fancy eating in the moment. Truly wild

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's just crazy to me that there are people like Grackle who will probably never know what it's like to have to budget or to have to track every $ you spend to be able to afford something. Or to cook food because it's what you can afford, not what you fancy eating in the moment. Truly wild
Unless the fiancé is on a very very good wage I suspect Grackle might be in for a rude awakening on this. I’d be hugely surprised if she’s paying even a full rent to her parents, let alone bills.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.